How did a guy with seemingly no talent and the charm of a rapist get to have such a big career ?

How did a guy with seemingly no talent and the charm of a rapist get to have such a big career ?

Non meme answers pls

Old people who don't want to watch a man screaming DRUMPF needed something to watch

Who knows. But probably him getting a new son with a busted heart is gods way of saying "karma's a bitch."

>big career

He averages less than 2 million viewers a night. There are YouTube celebrities with a bigger audience

Genuinely curious... how much does Colbert, Noah, and all the other memenews show average a showing?

Proof that christians are sociopaths

now there will be endless kimmel shitposting to 'compliment' the colbert shitposting

can Sup Forums get worse?

>asking someone to look something up for you on the internet

???

Jewish or a Freemason, same difference

Kimmel isn't a meme like colbert though. His son heart thing will be a meme-of-the-week at best

>one guy's post on an anonymous anime image board represents all of Christians
k

He's much more charming than Fallon and his fake laugh.

>Who knows. But probably him getting a new son with a busted heart is gods way of saying "karma's a bitch."
It's just your way of saying that you're a cunt. You're welcome for this fix.

Has had steady work for decades. For show business that's pretty good

Ok, the ones that actually try to follow the bible.

Rapists are quite charming.
That's how they rape.

I didn't know you cared so much.

>karma
>Christian

;)

>he thinks having 6 millions 8 year olds is the same as having 2 million adult viewers

Kimmel is probably the most charming guy on late night.

yeah, it's too bad that his joke delivery is shit, and he's horrible at talking to guests.

He's better when he's in a supporting role like in Good Will Hunting.

because he was funny back in the day i watched him all the time in 06 but cant stand him now

About what?

Is there a good late nite host left?

Johnny Carson

Yes, but I'm not gonna tell you mortals.

It's graham norton

The baby has about a month to live. Fuck em.

>The baby has about a month to live. Fuck em.
I hope more. He seems like a good dad. You seem like one too. Really, user, I mean it. It's not like you're literally nothing compared to him.

Nah. Just watch Late Night era Conan episodes and Craig Ferguson reruns until someone decent shows up.

Karma is a heretical concept, Christians believe you get shit in the afterlife not in your current one you damn troglodyte.
Also
>Being an edgy poster
>Something new
Plebbit wants you back

>wanting people to be happy and prosper is edgy

wut

"wut wut wut"

enjoy being 12

Norton > Kimmel > Conan

>enjoy being 12
The irony is thick here

wut

Too many screaming contests for my taste. Not a lovely girl at all.

Exactly. Thanks for playing.

i'm just now realizing craig's radio show is already a few months off the ground. i don't have sirius though. wish he was still on tv. name game sucked, but it was nice to see him.

That's it. I'm putting you on my list of enemies.