archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/messi/country/ro/
wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants-Anonymously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*links to posts made by someone else because he's so butthurt*
lmao

*Reaches 100 CL goals in fewer games than Ronaldo*

>Reaches 100 CL goals in fewer games than Ronaldo

Attached: choke.jpg (1600x1200, 901K)

Are three goals against chelsea less valuable than three against Wolfsburg just because they were faced in cuartos?
Can you post the stats FACE TO FACE in CL? You know, have to perform against each other? Who shits the bed when in direct confrontation?

>2x more goals in the quarter finals
>3x more goals in the smeifinals
>2x more goals in the finals

>Can you post the stats FACE TO FACE

lmao.

>24 goals in 1/8
kek against whom?
>the destroyer of leverkusen, stuttgart, celtic and decaying arsenal and milan

>muh stats only matter when they favor Ronaldo
lmao

>finals goals - Penaldo 4
>counting Penaldo's penalties against Chokeletico with one of them being in a fucking shootout

>can you post the stats when Messi had the spanish european and World champions team and Ronaldo’s attack teammate was Ji Sung Park?

The penalty in the shootout isn’t included. He scored a cracking header for MU against Chelsea.

*looks at flag*
Oh nevermind, keep being a retard.

>7 goals vs Schalke
wow goat Ronaldo

oh look, another euro thread fighting over their boyfriends

>Messi is goat because he didnt choke against Real Madrid
lmao

see pic related. wow goat Messi.

Attached: 1521419854469.png (391x147, 11K)

Arsenal were a top 4 English team; Schalke is a meme

see

Why do you think its fair to judge goals in different stages better than others but not fair to also adjust the scale based on the opponent? Some of his goals late include teams like Porto Tottenham under Rednapp, APOEL and Galatasary; why should we not adjust for that?

>romania
>new zealand
>7 hours ago

yea, nah

b-but messi is better he doesn't score as much!

This
What if Messi scores two hat tricks against Roma in the next champions league round? And at the same time, Juventus eliminates Real Madrid? Oh, I already know

>i-i-it's just Roma!
>Juventus cheated! They always do!
>muh luck of the draw
Always excuses when things go Messi's way, but never when Ronaldo gets help from refs and the luck of the draw. Really makes you think.

>ronaldo scores a poker
>none of the 4 goals are even in the top 10 la liga goals of the week

Attached: AT7arsP7Q2-8.png (300x250, 35K)

in knockout games Messi has 9 goals against Arsenal while Ronaldo has 9 goals against Bayern.

>Schalke is a meme
is that how you ""adjust"" things?

Bayern Munich never gets challenged in Bundesliga, so it's not that big a deal to score many against them. Sup Forums made excuses like mad men when Messi scored against them.

>doesn't think Schalke is a meme team
holy fuck, you literally don't know anything about the sport, lol

So why don't you just say "Ronaldo has 9 goals against Bayern" then? It's that simple

>not rating three lung park

>if Messi scores against Roma I'm not allowed to say "it's just Roma" because Messi is goat
>but if Ronaldo scores against Bayern then it's just Bayern it doesn't matter
seek help m8, you just took a shit on your own argument.

compared to Ronaldo, Messi is shit in knockout games. deal with it.

It's literally the same autist proxyfagging

Yeah good luck having Messi score a goal like the one Ronaldo scored against us in the quarter finals

>reditor says something I don't agree with: call him a white supremacist
>Sup Forums poster says something I don't agree with: call him a proxy
sure is nice to be a soyboy millennial, you dont even have to debate stuff anymore, just call people random buzzwords.

>us

Ok ill fucking do it for you:

2009 CL final:
Barcelona 2 - 0 Man ud
Messi 1 goal ( a fucking header). Cr 0 goals
2011 CL semifinal:
Barcelona 2 - 0 Real Madrid
Messi 2 goal (one of them singlehandedly against the whole RM defense)

Plus countless of clásicos where messi rapes real madrid even at the Bernabeu...
>Gypsies

Well, CR has choked against Barcelona in the CL ALWAYS, like if it were moroccan cock.

Nope
It's all stupid because you're just looking at raw numbers. Not how the goals happened (i.e. by your own logic, spaghetti caused goals, and tap-ins have the same value as blooters because muh stats), what caused them, how much the player's skill actually played a part in them,etc.

You're the one that needs help considering your obsessive posting in every thread regarding Messi/Ronaldo

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/ro/
Just look at this shit and tell me this man isn't obsessed.

>sure is nice to be a soyboy millennial, you dont even have to debate stuff anymore, just call people random buzzwords.
Are you even self aware at this point

He is mentally ill so cut him some slack.

>CR has choked against Barcelona in the CL ALWAYS
manure beat barcelona 1-0 in 2008 with a solid performance by Ronaldo

kek jesus fucking christ this gypsy has no life

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/messi/country/ro/
60 pages worth, half those are probably just him. what a loser

>Nope It's all stupid
10/10 argument

Yet you follow him in every thread, you're as mentally ill

Are the leaf and the gypsy the same proxyfag? Wouldnt surprised me either. The leaf shitposter mysteriously left as soon as the Romanian came back.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-160517.jpg (1078x813, 242K)

Are you retarded or do you actually think I follow this gyppo everywhere where he's in every fucking thread? this gotta be b8. Maybe another proxy of this sad fuck

>everyone is a proxy
You are already becoming more mentally unstable just by chasing him around. I'm totally a proxy man, bleugrana or halal madrid for life right?

Yep this is definitely a proxy. Kys gyppo scum. No american or chicanofat is this desperate enough to defend you.

t. Romania's newest proxy

>everyone that calls me out is a proxy now
Where did I ever defend the romanian? Try reading the posts next time. You've definitely enforced my point that you are as mentally ill as the romanian.

reported

wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants-Anonymously

>waaah stop bullying and exposing me er Romania!
>n-n-no Im totally not him! Romania is my friend because he's so based in how he triggers farcelona bandwagoners viva mexico and real Madrid!
This is getting pathetic Romania

Mental illness speaks. Go see a doctor friend, your mental health is worrying.

*reaches more Argentina finals lost than Ronaldo*

nothing personnel

Exactly romania. Pretending to be a chicanolard to save face is a new low

>bandwagons a spanish team
>calls others chicano/proxy/anything that he thinks can stick
So you've gone from saying I'm a proxy to being a spic to defend a mentally ill romanian? You've simply proved me wrong that you are mentally ill and completely fucked in the head. Keep chasing those boogeymen autismo.

There's two possibilities right now
1) You're an autistic chicano faggot who bandwagons Real Madrid and thus defends Romanian proxyfagging which means you're going into every thread to try to single out every american flag who responds to him as one boogeyman (as I can clearly see from the catalog)
or
2) You're Romania and you're actually pathetic enough to make up a neutral chicanofat proxy who conveniently goes into every thread where he's exposed and shitted on to point out this Barcelona american chicano boogeyman

Either way, you are one sad fuck and should promptly kys

0/2
You missed the part where I called the romanian mentally ill
You missed the part where I said fuck those spanish teams. If anyone here is a spic it's you for bandwagoning barcelona, I simply called you as mentally ill as the gypsie and all you have done is enforce that. Based on that, enjoy the suicide brought on by this mental illness.

>Who shits the bed when in direct confrontation?
hmmmm

Attached: 2011 CL semifinal.jpg (900x621, 104K)

>it's not true if it makes me look dumb!
Context always matters
That's why people scoff at ridiculous stats that make the rounds on social media. Hell, even actual sports shows on TV pull this shit.

The other day I remember seeing ESPN doing this stats that were basically saying

>Since Tagliafico joined Ajax, they have been undefeated in Eredivisie
Logically, that's a fucking pointless stat. He's just a left back.

He didn't score, by your logic, he didn't do anything.

>That's why people scoff at ridiculous stats that make the rounds on social media.
because those stats dont align with their mental picture of their idol and they start flagposting angrily on internet forums.

>by your logic
?? I was replying to this user

>he does it for free

>because those stats dont align with their mental picture of their idol and they start flagposting angrily on internet forums.
I don't think you realize the beautiful irony in you posting this. I mean, you do know we can see your shitposts easily in the archive, right?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/ro/

>I was replying to this user
yes, and? By your posting style, it's easy to tell that you made another point in the thread which contradicts you.

Can you imagine being Messi in the WC final? Playing 90 minutes to do absolute shit like all of the KO stages. Missing a sitter one on one, kicking a FK to the fucking moon on the last minute?
Enano hijo de puta, quedate en Barcelona cagón hijo de puta.
Ronaldo did the same as Messi in the final, but playing 100 less minutes. But Ronaldo at least carried the team to that Euro final.
Este enano puto no hizo una mierda!!!
Se cagó parado en todos los partidos. Encima perdió 2 finales con Chile boludo!! Chile!!! Chile era menos que Perú hasta que esta cagón les dio vida.
Fuck you Messi, dont come back witbout the WC and i hope you get injured so we might get a chance

>angry wall of text
okay yes sure.

Since I'm gay I prefer Penaldo-sama tbhdesu

>he does it for free

>anytime a post is made about ronaldo in a positive light
>MUST BE THE ROMANIAN OR LEAF PROXY

The rare double whammy of dropping truth and having the entirety of Sup Forums thinking it's some grand proxy boogeyman conspiracy.

Attached: typical messi fan.jpg (1242x899, 262K)

Maybe they are joking?

dismissing any kind of argument (barely) against your opinion as "proxy leaf" is not an attempt at a joke, it's just sad. sad shitposts.

please relax Liberman

This lol

Nigger no joke that with 11 men we could have easily gone through to the finals in 2015. I remember at one point thinking fuck they may just fucking do it but right the next minute Zambrano got himself sent off. Legit saddest day of my life, cant imagine how you feel narizon.