Will everyone start rating this man as the undisputed GOAT once he inevitably brings home the 13 decima and the World...

Will everyone start rating this man as the undisputed GOAT once he inevitably brings home the 13 decima and the World Cup???

Attached: 18722995_1035262676610074_5187262836396523520_n.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>shoes indoors
Ronaldo is an American. You can even see the shart stains on the couch

even if they did you'd still be insecure about it

he can score another 100 hat tricks against girona and he'll never be goat

but Messi is the goat because he scored that really nice goal against Eibar

>The gypsy is seething over the fact that Ronaldo is doing the exact same thing he criticizes Messi for, statpadding against shit teams

those are socks

>Europeans can’t afford socks that cover the whole foot
lmfao

those are loafer socks you absolute peasant

>Ronaldo is doing the exact same thing he criticizes Messi for
Ronaldo doesn't choke

>socks that cover the whole foot
>shoes
back to your shed Paco or I'm calling ICE

I know right, he should be wearing ankle socks, sandals and cargo shorts like a true American

where the fuck are his lips

>the gutter of girona

Can't choke if you don't perform in the first place

Attached: firefox_2018-03-18_22-45-02.png (629x154, 10K)

>Goals conceded
>13
>14
>33

Oh no no no no no no no no no no

>thread about Champions League performances and the next worldcup
>BUT WHAT ABOUT LELIGA STATS
mental illness.

can someone post that messi screencap of how he always have a team built around him and how he always falls out?

anyone know what im talking about, been looking for it forever

Attached: 14217835215.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

wait wrong pic, it was actually a pasta

>We tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

>We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

>We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

>We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

>He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

>We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

>He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

>Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

>Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

>On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

How is it Ronaldo's fault Real conceded 33 goals? They literally have 1 goal less scored in their favor compared to Barcelona.

>I-it doesn't matter that he was outscored by Paulinho in the first half of the season, h-he's outgrown the league!

thanks mate

Jesus Christ you're absolutely consumed by autism. Messi is the GOAT all-around attacker and CR7 is the GOAT finisher. Now go see a doctor.

It's Ronaldos fault he didn't score in the first half of the season, genius

>Ronaldo is the only person in Real Madrid that can score a goal
He did have a bumpy first half but they conceded almost twice as much as Barcelona, it's more on their defense.

>in the first half of the season
>in the first half of the season
the current date is march 19 2018, whether you like it or not.

exactly and where’s his cuckshed?

Real hasn't bought a decent CB since 2011 (Varane)

Meanwhile Barcelona spent 500m in the last two years and autists keep bringing up the 15 points difference.

>CR7 is the GOAT finisher

lol

Yes Real Madrid good team because good centerback yes
ronaldo goat of all time
halal #respect

>american """"""banter"""""""

top keks romani gypsy BTFO

t. Soyboy cuck
dont reply to me ever again you faggot

OH MY GOD I LOVE RONALDO

Attached: 1521415076764.jpg (620x465, 106K)

I told you not to reply to me you cuck

Yup, and in March 19 2018 Real is 15 points behind Barca because Ronaldo was nowhere to be found 3 months ago

Struggle to find someone that can score with every body part better than he can
Apparently you don't even know what banter is, brother. I was making an observation and statement, not trying to provoke. You have to be mentally ill to think Ronaldo can do half the things Messi does with the ball. Overall Finishing is where Ronaldo has the edge.

you criticizing anyone as being mentally ill is a bit rich desu. You live vicariously through a Portuguese football player on a Mongolian weaving forum seemingly 24 hours a day.

if only he had scored 4 against barcelona like he did against promoted girona...

What's up with all those Ronaldo threads?

Attached: 546546.jpg (580x710, 50K)

that braindead romania/bosnia mong is about

>he can’t tell the difference between shitposting and banter
keep to your slippy g threads lad

he scored 4 against a newly promoted team, time to get those 0.02€ per post on 4chins

Then why would you keep bumping it?

see

>people care enough about who is better that they get into heated arguments over it
>normal people just sit back and enjoy the game, have their own opinions and will make their point heard but won't argue about it
Sure does feel good to not be autistic.

Attached: acole.jpg (212x260, 9K)

>the 13 decima

Attached: 1513802741939.jpg (125x101, 3K)

See

Kek, la creatura BTFO

>reeeeeeeee, why are you discussing the two most famous athletes in the world on a forum dedicated for sports

Attached: mfw.png (742x549, 143K)

america is right, those socks are faggy as fuck

Yes... for one month before MESSI wins la tercera for da land

Why dont they make a poonaldo-messhit general already?