Treble

Guys, we are going to win another treble right?

Madrid will give us a guard of honor in the next Classico. Ramos and Ronaldo giving us a guard of honor. I can already taste the tears.

Attached: 1520793912481.png (416x552, 300K)

That would be amazing.

dear fagget,
you can only talk about treble once you've won the league, the cup and the only match left is the cl final
yours truly,
user

>american barca “fans”

I want Liverpool to win the CL but based Valverde cucking the VAMOS fraud and winning the treble in his first season at Barca would be legendary.

Barcelona boring edition doesn't deserve a shit.

Reminder Tebas moved one scheduled match so Barça would need to be three more points extra ahead of Halal, and EVEN SO there is a huge chance of the guard of honor happening. Prepare for massive refball in the next weeks

>we

>we
What part of Catalonia are you from?

the refballs to avoid the guard of halal are too much lately, yesterday's penaldo to greaseman was hilarious

I don't know guys, it all depends on Madrid geting rekt by Juve, I believe we can defeat Roma, Bayern, Liverpool and Juve in the final but Madrid... I dont want to face them again in champions even if we seem to have the upper hand, one day they will snap.
My heart is with Juve

Guardiola, Luis Enrique and Valverde's first years would all three win in treble.
That would be too much.

Attached: 1494966110516.png (886x113, 9K)

Attached: american barça customer.png (200x420, 32K)

Has there ever been an invincible season in Spain? Do they care about it?

I think real sociedad? or maybe they did 38 games inbetween two seasons

You can not beat City. Heck you can't even beat Bayern. I do think you'd beat Real though.

*TSUUs your path*

Attached: 1498783087167.png (599x337, 241K)

GOATman will take care of it. He loves to play TSUmans team.

Attached: NoProblem.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Athletic in 1929-30 and Madrid two years later.

>chicano halal "fans"

Attached: barcelona_anime_messi_by_elsextetefcb-dah50k5.jpg (894x894, 133K)

I want a VN where the heroines are gender swapped football stars in highschool(as always xd).
The main ones would be: Leonela "Lio" Messi, an autistic born genius who excedess all the previous academic records but she doesn't care about it, she's used to be ignored.
Cristi Ronald, a girl who tries her best, very confident and extremely focused of surpassing Messi. She knows her since they were little and hated to be comparedd with her
Ney da Silva, Lio's best friend and the most social and popular girl in the school. She changed class but keeps contact with Messi, she secreatly wants to be no1 in everything.

Attached: ArgieSun3.png (504x504, 140K)

Oh, yeah?
Let me show you the true power of Ronaldo
*slows down time*

Attached: 1514033110850.webm (960x540, 2.11M)

Bayern or late-stage-CL Real Madrid will expose this Barca side. Messi's brilliance is obscuring how weak the midfield is in Valverde's flat 4-4-2

Why? What are basing this on?

Team strength. Admittedly, I have not watched much of Bayern this year.

I always think the same but they keep playing against everybody and only lost some shit copa game, with only like 14 goals against in all season, and beaten juve 3-0, madrid 3-0, chelsea 3-0, atleti and a few more

To be fair both Real and Juve were in a bit of a slump when you beat them. Chelsea are a shadow of their last year's selves. Unlikely to even make the CL next year.

Why did wigan eliminate city?

Lucky goal? City were all over Wigan the entire match. I guess it's possible you could luck your way past City too across one leg, but I don't think it's very likely. I'd say it's 75-25 in City's favour in a Barca - City final.

>DRTWWWTTATY

Attached: DRTWWWTTATY.jpg (600x800, 119K)

La luz extinguido

>To be fair both Real and Juve were in a bit of a slump when you beat them
lmao they were both in winning streaks and barcelona played with vermalen and gomes against madrid

like I said, they keep winning and concede very few goals

Lost to Girona, Tottenham and drew to Bilbao and some team I've never even heard of(granted in a two legged cup tie which they advanced from). Barely managed a win against a Dortmund in shambles too.
As for Juventus, you're right. I was thinking of the second tie which ended 0-0, not the tie that was at the very start of the season.

why is it "la" luz extinguid"o" ?

>weak the midfield
You mean defensively solid?

La luz = the light

plastic

real

no true cat would be so smug

He's asking why it's extinguido, not extinguida, as "la luz" is feminine. I would like to know as well.

>journalists here laughing when the clip was shown
Good times

Because it sounds like a retarded american would say it, which for me its the funniest part of the meme.
Its like "el abominación" which it should be "la abominación".

Jajajaja gracias senpai

Attached: sinso.jpg (448x484, 30K)

You should look for a Peñarol one. Nacional its high class elitist team so the varsinso vela doesnt go well with that team

>check yourself before you wreck yourself

Attached: 1553521569234.jpg (577x537, 65K)

>nosaltres
d'on ets amic?

Attached: muh messi.png (534x545, 89K)

All halal fans are already claiming the 13rd décima cause they beat a psg at home (with a penalty that originated from an offside position) and a not given penalty to psg. Not saying Real Madrid didn't deserved to win, but the result is decevious as fuck, psg dominated A first match heavily influenced by referee mistakes and the second match had no neymar and already a bad result for psg. If they had finished 2-2 the first game, things could have been different in the second match. Also, real madrid have an unfavorable record against juve in knockout stages (not countiing finals).

>blaming the refs
How many times have Barcelona won a game due to "dubious circumstances"? Both of the worst officiated games in the sport's history were games that Barcelona won.

based

>we
>farcelona bandwaggoner
>has the audacity to call anyone else hispanic
La creatura...

Im not blaming them, read again my post. Just saying is not like RM ran over PSG, and they are so powerful as fuck. They got lucky for that given (and not given to PSG) penalty, the results could have easily go the other way.

Name them for a good laugh.
Real Madrid fans sure love to ignore refball when it favors them

Cause its funnier, chicanos speak bad spanish and the point of the amerimutt meme is how everything gets messed up

Attached: 15214131497848.png (962x494, 145K)

>being this dense

Attached: disgrace1.jpg (875x521, 273K)

It's like you're oblivious to being a straight up chicano Halal bandwagoner and yet here you are crying about other chicanos

"If you don't support barcelona you are a halal bandwagoner!"

Attached: grug.png (485x439, 47K)

Abidal literally got a red for doing nothing other than being near a diving Chelshit nigger. Acting like Chelski were saints who were denied decisions when they literally benefitted from a 10 man Barcelona is retarded.

And in 2008 against Ronaldo's manchester there was a clear penalty on iniesta in Caml Nou

Mental illness speaks. Who am I in your fucked up head this time?

Show me a match with 5 penalties

Only Pique is penalty

seething halal chicano

reminder that refball is PART of halal's cl run. The referee helped against psg, and he will help against juve. So if halal+refball can beat psg, they have a good chance of beating juve.

>expose barca
found the wishful thinking manshitty paki. If you watched lel liga, you would understand that this barcelona is entirely different from the tiki taka barca. Valverde sacrificed a few extra goals per game to build an insanely consistent defensive barcelona, and he can do that because he has messi, who will still score no matter the formation.

also real is only looking good because they "beat" p$g and are scoring 4+ goals against relegation teams.

but they have already won the cup and the league

we will win it.
messi is in good rhythm

Attached: messi dance.webm (638x360, 517K)