Would this be considered child abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

>me on the left

Clearly it's an encoded message asking for help as her father killed her mother and has threatened to kill her if she speaks out.

If it was protump then yes

I don't get it.

Wow. If she's that mad over Trump, imagine how mad she'll be when she finds out her dad murdered her mother.

She's mocking Trump, so it's manchild abuse

Getting your wife addicted to cocaine, meth, benzos, and fentanyl is spousal abuse so I can only assume he abuses his daughter as well. Sick human being tbqh.

taking shitty screenshots from your shitty phone and saving them as bloated pngs should be considered abuse.
go away

>getting russeled by a 7 year old

Pathetic

>indoctrinating your kids

i wouldn't tell my kids they were supposed to hate hillary, parents shouldn't either.

aww, her first "I AM SILLY" comic

>when your mom dies of pill-popping due to hollywood's perscription drug problem but you're mad at krumkf

No, c'mon. It's not abuse. Just a child mimicking their parents.

I remember when I was around her age, I drew a 3-4 panel comic (rather shittily drawn) of a vice presidential debate, with the watcher wondering who any of them were supposed to be a leader when they were acting like kids. I was just mimicking the general gist of what I was hearing from my parents.

I do get annoyed with sharing on social media (but to be fair, my dad shared my shitty little comic with his friends at work, well before the age of social media).

2010+ kids are going to be complete media whores.

kids mimic their parents, without parents telling them anything.

If you watch/talk about politics and they are anywhere within earshot, they start copying you.

No, but this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Jesus Christ, cry more.
Every kid does this, they always mime their parents opinions, specially when it's a issue that grown ups talk so much about like politics. This has happened since forever and pretending to be shocked because some kid did it now to your precious god emperor only goes to show how underage and secluded from real life you are.

I had no idea about politics as a kid, thank God. I did ask my parents if Trump was President though, who knew!

Considering it took beating kids to get that youtube guy to lose custody of his kids, no.

Does the Xanax keep her calm or the Fentanyl?

It's not as simple as telling them "HILLARY/TRUMP IS BAD", they just pick it up from you subconsciously. It's how humans learn.

as long as they aren't jews

She's just trying to avoid getting murdered in her sleep

This, my niece is already picking up mannerisms from my sister and she's 9. Even at school they learn and talk about these things from other kids. The only way to keep this shit from your child is to keep them boxed up somewhere.

Almost as funny as her mom committing suicide because she can't stand being married to a fat little cuck.