robin the retard edition

>coddled by his crazy as fuck mother
It's literally not his fault.

>No Autism allowed

Is this b8?

Who /RedRonnet/ here?

Fuck off, usurping shit.

>Season 3
>Pycelle is shown to actually be quite active and agile and that the decript old man persona is merely an act, alluding to the fact he is more than what he pretends to be
>It's never brought up again

So, can anyone explain to me why Jon didn't arrest or reprimand Sansa after the Battle of the Bastards?

It's established that Sansa doesn't trust Jon, or really anyone (which is fair, given her abuse from Ramsay), but what are her options at this point?

She has two choices; tell Jon about the army, or don't tell Jon. If she doesn't tell Jon, then Jon will likely lose the battle (which is what happens 'till the Value shows up), and she will be fucked afterwards. She can't even hope to escape - Ramsay would have likely set up sentries or something.

Sansa's whole dilemma is that Jon is basically going out on a suicide mission, a dilemma that can be easily remedied if she just tells Jon about the Vale. If she did, Jon would have simply waited until the army of the Vale showed up, and they would have crushed Bolton.

But she doesn't, and so Jon (needlessly) runs into battle and loses THOUSANDS of soldiers, including wildings.

Yet, afterwards, despite that as a direct consequence of Sansa's lie by omission thousands of Jon's soldiers were unnecessarily lost in battle (which could have been avoided had Sansa told Jon), Jon seems not to give a shit.

Jon gives her a little slap on the wrist and a speech about "not fighting wars among ourselves". Shouldn't Jon be angry that many of his loyal soldiers died when that could have easily been avoided? Am I missing something here? Is it just bad writing?

He doesn't want to rock the boat with the north since he's a bastard

Yes. It's just bad writing

Maybe, but he doesn't even seem to be ethically concerned with what just happened. Nowhere, either through subtle acting, or dialogue, or anything, is there implied that Jon's upset about Sansa's lie. The show gives us no indication that Jon cares.

Upset in the sense that his men died, I should clarify

bad writing

the writers can't afford any conflict between salsa and jon now because with only two seasons left there is now only room for team jon and team dany to fight each other for a little bit then ultimately decide to team up and fight the WW then find out jon is a targ then marry dany who takes the iron throne while salsa becomes warden of the north

there's just not enough time to have the tumblr characters against each other

also jorah will easily cure his greyscale at oldtown and get to take back his title as lord mormont because happy endings are all the writers know

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Based!

>So, can anyone explain to me why Jon didn't arrest or reprimand Sansa

because D&D don't care if shit make sense.

Because this isn't a show, it's a collection of videos designed to get "SLAAY QUEEN" retweets and upvotes

This, we may know she was a traitorous whore but millions of tumblr women out there thought she was powerful, beautiful and smart

Preston is better than grrm he just needs a coautor and editor and could write better shit

Has he devoted his entire life to ASoIaF or some shit?

Because she mind tricked him. It was when she arrived at Castle Black and he was a goner when she basically stated she would an hero if Ramsay won.

THREE words:
HELLA
F*CKING
EPIC

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
LittleCat
NightCat
Nightsei
Nightleesi
Jaimsa
Jaimleesi
Saleesi
Berheart
Berthor
Brojen
Selmolenna
Ricyanna
Ricreen

He might as well he has better ways to finish the series than gurm

Cute!

can you please delete jonsa or replace it with brightking

Night King wouldn't even touch that cripple with your dick

The last season is the only one I haven't rewatched. I've pretty much tried to forget about it completely.

Someone tell me it wasn't as bad as I think it was.

night king is clearly tsundere

Night King has standards

imprints dont lie

Is Gendry the last hope for based House Baratheon?

Yes, as the other bastards were killed in show and they didn't introduce the other book characters.

Purest in the cast

Bump

>given her abuse from Ramsay

You mean having to consummate a marriage she agreed to on her wedding night? Poor thing.

Shut up, chink.

Maario Naharis

it was in deleted scenes

Who is best got girl and why is it Yunkish whore?

Fuck Robert Rebellion prequel, I want a "Doreah + Yunkaii whore learning the way of the seven sights" spinoff.

>sights
sighs*

When I first saw him, I thought he was going to be daario. But I guess his body was to drogo like. Still Francis was the better daario compared to the last one.

Describe Roose Bolton's personality

delicious

Have they cast Satin yet?

At the time, basically everyone in Winterfell assumed Sansa would be made ruler because of her birth name. While Jon technically led the army, he was still a bastard and had no reasonable expectation that 20 mins later the lords and ladies downstairs would make him King

He had no authority to reprimand or punish Sansa at the time

is sweetautist /ourguy/?

How will he be legitimised?

Hmm, my guards through Dany with Davos and his word and perhaps Mel.

Maester Luigi

* guess

So about Euron and his priest collecting do you think he's doing it to save himself or for comfort? We know he's planning on doing something to royally piss off the Gods. Maybe he's trying to usurp their position or something since he's already made himself a King, the highest possible title a mortal could be in his world. I think he's keeping the priests around as a way to boost morale for him or probably save his soul in some way.

I haven't watched GoT since Jon Snow died. Should I bother to pick it up again?

He got better

:^)

>My only motivation to watch each season is to see which scene will get the BRAVO D&D award of the season
>Thousand of hours poured into every a song of ice and fire book so I can get a firm grip over this universe
>mfw I only watch it and readed it so I can shitpost on /got/ general

Dany will need the support of Storms End at some point

Both! If Euron fails, he can always ask the gods for forgiveniss and blessings.
Also priests are handy and useful for advice and shit.

Is Euron Greyjoy blessed with magic and supernatural abilities?

Is he the Azor Ahai?!
Does Euron Greyjoy has a destiny? A purpose?

>Does Euron Greyjoy has a destiny? A purpose?
build a thousand ships with his big cock.

Was Maisie a good casting decision?

It's also shown in season 2 episode 10

Actions don't lie, he went straight for the 3 Eyed Raven when they attacked the cave, Bran was a means to an end

Afro-American

Martin Luther King
Malcom X
Rosa Parks

>da fuck?...
>...

fuck off nigger, go be a nigger somewhere else

True but Sup Forums is regulated tbf

>reddit

>plebbit
>Jon Snow and the White Wolf, the Crow and the Dragon

>He's been associated with these three animals. How cool would it be if he lived out his days walking around Westeros with three animals he can warg/skinchange any time?

>I liked when they called him King Crow. :shyfangirl:

>A lot of people have thought that Jon represents the theme of 3, much like the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

>He does represent the 3 main areas of Westeros
Beyond the Wall - Nights Watch and he was a Wildling/Freefolk for a while
The North - He is a Stark
The South - He is also Targaryen
>something new learned every visit
>in-depth discussions

Yeah, no.

>poorly written posts are downvoted to ensure a top notch user experience

WHAT IF JON SNOW IS A TRIPLE WAR LITERALLY GODJESUSHOLYSPIRIT STARKGARYENWILDLING?
-Top 5 thread

No.

i've never had freer or more enlightening discussions than those ive had on Sup Forums

having the ability to argue literally any of the most retarded left field opinions at any moment, knowing you can say anything or be just as wrong or retarded, is exhilarating, and has prepared me for countless real-world arguments where suddenly everyone is playing by the rules and speaking predictably.

i fucking love this place man.

sorry for interrupting this gay thread

I feel the same

Jon is the sympathetic type, and attempts to understand the tough position she was in.

rude picture

>born under a bleeding star
>Aemon goes from being a Targ rape baby to Ned's bastard Jon Snow in front of a blood soaked Dawn

Absolutely POTTERY

>you will never shitpost again and piss off stannisfags
>all these dellusions about "HIS DEATH WAS NOT SHOWN, HE IS STILL ALIVE" and massive collective denial

Truly the golden age of /got/, there is no point to watch anymore

HAHAHAAHAAH
WHO IS LAUGHING NOW STANNISFAGS

B
T
F
O

can we post more pottery?
>arya changes name to Cat (of the canals)
>sansa changes name to Alayne
>Cat
>Alayne
>CatAlayne
>Catelyn

Jon & Dany went up Aegons hill,
So Jon could lick Dany's fanny,
Jon got a shock and a mouthful of cock,
Because Dany's a fucking tranny

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Arya probably picked her name out of sentimental reasons. She also goes by Nan and Beth, so there's a patter there. But Sansa didn't pick her name, Petyr named her after his mother.

>HAHAHAAHAAH
WHO IS LAUGHING NOW STANNISFAGS
What happened?

If Dany really was a tranny, don't you think she would have had her cock removed by then? That's what trannies want, after all...

Stannis being Azor Ahai and destroying the white walkers and taking the iron throne will NEVER be disproven because GRRM will NEVER finish another book. Any evidence from the show will be dismissed as fan fiction by D&D.

Feels pretty great. Keep eating, Georgie!

That one is also pretty disgusting

And then sent his minions chasing after bran. Don't be so butthurt that the night king doesn't love you user

hehe stannis the faggis

lmao

stannis autists btfo

Didn't even prioritize Bran, just sent mooks, 3ER got Walkers and the man himself, Bran ain't shit

>implying he didnt do that to make it easier to get to bran because he didnt want him dead
why does this trigger your 'tism so much my man

"aint shit"
tryhard tumblr females please leave

why did season 6 have no good memes

Because it was mostly boring filter with same lines dialogue repeated over and over again, usually on the same set.

> had walkers and hinself focused on 3ER because he's tsundere for Bran and really wants him

Are branfags really this delusional?

are you really taking it this seriously? take your medication and get a hobby

I'm the user you replied to I have to admit you completely blew me the fuck out. I admit defeat to you in every way. I am now a Tyrion supporter.

>those haircuts

Says the guy saying NK wants Bran's crippled booty.

Stop projecting and get help

calm down psycho theres enough bran to go around

Admit it, you only like Tyrion because he's sexy and you fantasize about him.

Little Dink makes me laugh. Every time he walks waddles on the screen the Bulk and Skull song from Power Rangers comes into my head.