WW3 broke out. Which country would win?

Since all our countries have become cucked.

If WW3 broke out now which and every country fought for themselves.

Which country would come out on top and rule.

I say Britian. We ruled the world once and we can do it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel.

Mongolia obviously. They once ruled the land and they can do it again.

Russia, they alredy own the largest amount of territory anyways

USA probably

>WW1
>Sykes-Pikot, Balfour Declaration

>WW2
>1948, Israel is founded

>WW3
take a guess

It won't be between countries.

>tfw no army

Andorra

Real talk?
United States.
Not in a "USA FUCK YEAH" kind of way.
Just our whole strategy or doctrine ever since the cold war has been called a "preponderance of power".
Basically "So much military that everyone else say "fuck it" and doesn't try to compete"

La gran nacion de España.

None

Jews will win.

check them

Iceland would have a decent survival rate. Last 3 wars were cod wars where 1 person died. Prior to that, last war was in 1500.

Read up on the Russian Invasions of Georgia and Ukraine.

They aren't prepared for a conventional war with another world power yet.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

^ military ranking based on real census

Russia is #2 after USA, but Russia would still win a world war just because of their nukes.

the above site does not take into account nukes.

Really depends on how much (sjw, mudslime, criminal pres) cancer the country will have in parliament when ww3 erupts though

>yet
Thats what they want you to believe

whichever is least subverted and has backing of the zionists.
probably china and russia

True, Obama forced a lot of social experimentation into the military.

>which country would win
The one who didn't join it.

U S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Israel

America largest most advanced airforce

also Navy remember the navy. even tho they all fags.

You would only win (stay alive) because we like our bankers and lawyers. I have a Jew my taxes, great guy. You guys just have to watch out the fucking crazy arabs.

no country that exists now would win
if it is a white on white war us and eu v russia the ▬▬▬ which is basically a wild number of loan wolves in every country including isreal that would blame isreal and stop at nothing short of genocide on all globalists. then down to their totally seekrit hiding place in uruguay to finish the job.
if its a war with iran, the us would break up more than likely, there are 3 pieces that are already thinking about it to escape the poz. and would all be up for a real confederacy that is just a mutual protection pact in case you redcoats or mexico gets squirrley again, or the fucking yankees.
i don't know what the rest of you pig fuckers would do.
or who would ally with the south, texas, and cascadia. fairly certain rus would side with rebels.

Regardless of how much cancer America has, it would still lose the war due to their stupidity and lack of intelligence and imagination.

Wise, Daniel-son

Depends, if both sides destroy each other, chances are somewhere in south america will be alright since everyone forget about us.

If one side is left, I don't really know to be sure since it may be a big change in how their government works and shit (let's say some kind of dystopian dictatorship from 80s scifi movies).

But most likely this

USA, but only if Trump is elected by the time it breaks out.

>Parliament.
When the shit hits the fan it wont as much matter who's in the whitehouse. You'll still have a big, rich country of gun toting hicks and such. That alone means plenty of force for mobilization.

America honestly any other answer is retarded internet faggotry.

Man it's hard to tell. US military is currently in shambles, and our politicians can't agree on anything anymore. I dont think our country could handle it.

We would survive, we are good at switching sides when it's convenient for us

If there were a clear winner since the moment it just started, then it wouldn't broke out, don't you think?

The Netherlands will win as victors for they will judge

It could be whichever country has the least scruples about using nuclear weapons.

Cheyenne Mountain

>forgetting NATO exists
>Not bringing up the Strong Cities Network(SCN)

>Thinking anyone could start a war with those globalist militaries around.

La gran nación de México

Errrm.

this has already been studied. it is likely that a country in either south america or africa, with a high population of whites, would soon rule.

I assume world war three will be between Britain and her allies v Russia, China and surprisingly Turkey. I believe the west would win yet again under the assumption that no nuclear warfare would occur under M.A.D due to superior logistics and technology. I think the enemy to the east would walk through Poland and Germany before being stopped and pushed back on the borders of France.

>If WW3 broke out now which and every country fought for themselves.
>fought for themselves

no seriously, our defense budget makes the rest of the world silly to even try

States hands down not even a question

yeah, hope you thanked Whtie men for that hose and water flow, BITCH!

Papá ya es hora que te tomes tus pastillas y duermas

If the shit hit the senpai chile will turn in Pinochet 2.0 and annex many countries possible

New Zealand would win. More than half the world doesn't even know we exist, so we'll wait for China to eat Australia and for Russia to nuke every living thing on the planet. After everyone has died, we'd remain.

australia would ally with china and hold its ground

Nukes aside, there's no single country on earth that could even begin to stand a chance against the full might of the US military.

the North American Union

who ever doesn't align themselves with the west and doesn't have nukes. aka south america.
>too bad zika virus will wipe them out. kek.

China, Russia, and Middle East would win.

The countries against them would lose because their populations are full of people that would gladly betray America and Britain.

>Trump nukes Canada
>Canada wins

>mfw someone asks who would win in a WW3 free-for-all

t. 12 year old

Switzerland + Israel

>america so stupid and dumb dae xD omg

Pic related
They would just hide in the corner of the earth while everyone else nukes each other.

Side A:
>Trump's USA
>Putin's Russia
>Le Pen's France
>British Empire 2.0
>China because financial interests
>Re-armed Japan
>Reunited Korea
>India*
>Middle-eastern Christian union

Side B:
>Arabia
>Turkey
>Pakistan (*India enters side A just to fight them)
>Daesh / Islamic State
>Taliban who was in power for 8 years then out of power for double that
>Germany again lol
>Sweden

Let the betting begin.

>but Russia would still win a world war just because of their nukes.
no one wins in a nuclear war, dumbass.

You Americans don't understand that if you nuke them they win

That's quite an utopistic world you got there, damn I would gladly give my life for such a war.

It's not desire; it's calculation.

US is currently undergoing a quiet revolution, quiet because one of the two sides includes the media.

Russia already upholds its own interests. This is seen as a revolutionary act in a world of universal white self-hate.

France is currently Islam's second favorite toilet after Germany, and unlike Germany the ones who remember the country's heritage are getting tired of it.

Britons NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES.

China is simply protecting their own interests. Read: money. And they have billions of disposable organs to sacrifice towards that purpose.

Japan is already getting over its foreign-imposed constitution which prevents them from defending themselves. One of the countless miracles of the Obama legacy will be that overseas protectorates all realize they need to provide their own protection.

India is in it for one reason and one reason alone: poo in Pakistan.

Mideast Christians will secretly concentrate and arm themselves, then go maximum Deus Vult on their oppressors.

USA

>everyone nukes eachother
>except us because we don't pose a threat so they prioritise nuking everyone else

Business as usual, life goes on.

Australia.

>no one wins in a nuclear war, dumbass.
This.

Who ever fires nukes first wins. Fucking retarded potassium rich fuck heads.

It won't be thousands of nukes vs thousands of nukes. It will be tens of thousands of nukes vs sandpeople who thought they were invincible because they were playing teeball for the past 25 years.

The Islam-dominant doomsday you so greatly desire is not coming.

>If WW3 broke out now which and every country fought for themselves.

That never happens 'tard.

Who needs stupidity, lack of intelligence, imagination, and redundancy when you have nukes?

>ww3
we all lose

Australia.

1st world reich is the Straya World Reich.

Canada
Who would bomb the most loved country in the world?

>They would just hide in the corner of the earth while everyone else nukes each other.

>wtf mate

This.

Though I bet we've nearly reached a point where they are useless with modern tech around

"AAAAA MOTHERLAND"

if nukes were involved? no one.

And yet all those choppers couldn't win you Vietnam or Iraq.

>t. Bruce the shitposter

Will if WWIII will be a nuclear war then we can say goodbye to most countries (inc. America).

Superpower by 2030, of course.

>I say Britian. We ruled the world once and we can do it again.
AHAHAHAHA!
Good one, Patel.

>India superpower 2030

What a shit world. Literally.

Unless everyone nukes us.
Anyways manufacturing power=military power and China has all the manufacturing . After the first 2 years of the war, we would be scured

Probably Switzerland, Afghanistan, Iran or some other mountainous shithole that hides in their mountain while the super powers delete each other.

After the nukes are gone and every one has expended their modern shit and destroyed each other industry its back to rifles, technical and other low tech shit.

Most of there country is made up of tundra. Literally unlivable areas. Get off Sup Forums, this website is for 18+.