What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

Seems pretty accurate

Spot on

>Arab societies
>no violence

wew lads

I swear all the smart Indians must go to the US or something because this is not the impression I get of them at all.

Indo-Aryan (Persians, Punjabis)=/=Poo in Loo Tamils

Where are the Jews

Well, they used to be maintainers...

Islam has a way of eventually destroying everything of value.

Even South Asians are getting screwed over by Islam right now.

Aryan descendants are the creator races, I don't think east asians are a creator race, but rather a top quality maintainer race.

Mostly, yeah. Indian-American's tend to have the highest income levels, stinkiest laundry.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

no

>East Asian civilization didn't rise by itself

Die in a fire

The south is the most civilised part of India, m8.

The south (Tamil territory) is more developed than the north you dumb stormtard fuck

He probably a dirty northern wife burner

The real question is which has the most QT girls from each tier.

>Indian
>Turk
>East African
>Pygmy

no distinction between northern Asian (Japanese, Korean, N. China), southwest Asian (Vietnam and Cambodia), and other Asians.

If we're going to do an ethnic smack down, let's be inclusive.

where to you put the Slavs?

SEA is in the tropics, they literally don't even have seasonality

They're the second one on archaic.

Angor Wat in Cambodia was an impressive civilization (independent, self-sustaining), you have to account for that

Very accurate

Amerindians should be on the maintainer list.
Every native guy I know, except for this one welfare junkie, has their own business, and some of their women are really stuck up. I mean, had it not been for the silk road and various trade advantages Europe had (such as the transmission of written language to the Scandinavian people, Northern Europe would LITERALLY be on par with the native American people. When Europeans invaded, they did establish peaceful trade centers; in fact, before the British arrived, Amerindians already had horses thanks to Spanish explorers; and this advantage they didn't squander, they actually took care of them and bred them. But being a very nomadic people, they didn't develop any form of architecture beyond a teepee (which is somewhat complex, as it requires cultural knowledge), but the technology is no better than what the Northern Europeans had inherited from the earliest European peoples who already had cow-shit built houses for thousands of years.
Northern Europeans were less nomadic, and instead learned how to grow crops, while the Native Americans would burn fields so that they could control herds (because the fields would grow back even more plentiful).
The only reason Native Americans are seen as a dysfunctional group, is because a welfare state of gibsmedats have made them child-like, but that happens to anyone in a welfare state. Some of the hardest working natives live around here, and a lot of them go to Alberta to steal the jobs over there to piss them off.

Amerindian needs to go up one tier. The Incas, Quechuas, Mayans, Aztecs, Toltecs, Mixtecs, the creators of Teotihucan, the Puebloans, the Mississippi Mound Builders, Aymaras, Nazca, Moche, etc. are certainly proof enough that they need to go up one. Let's at least give credit where it is due.

this one seems pretty good compared to the other ones posted on here sometimes

8/10

south indians ( dark ones)
Are waayy more ddeveloped than northern indians

>Dravidian
>Maintainer

Hahahahaha. North Indians are fine. Punjab/Sikh/Rajasthan. Everyone else should be killed

Because that's where the WHITE BRITISH put their ports. Dravidian scumfuck.

Let's not, given their religious practices and the tendency for their civilization to collapse. Little literacy, and no technological progress.

Tabula rasa

Dravidians are uber autists but good maintainers

Where are the Iranians or the Semitic peoples of ancient Phoenicia, Syria and Mesopotamia? Where are the ancient Egyptians?

cringe

dead and gone. like asking where are the Cretans or Atlantians

they do. tech companies are basically indian aryans.

China, S.Korea and Japan had whole civs largely disconnected from the West. You caaaan pinpoint civ all significant civs to the aryans that occupied the black sea before the 'flood' real not biblical. they spread out to the west, india and the east. the major religions, including buddhism followed.

absorbed into lesser races...

really dumb threads like these scare me how many autists browse Sup Forums with all the kek shit and taking the racism seriously.

bluepilled cuck detected

GTFO of my Sup Forums

What religious practices? And they did have writing. No technological progress? Nigger what? Fucking corn niggers were performing surgeries with obsidian scalpels for at least a millennia before Europeans conquered them.

day of the rope, for you

I have never met a competent Indian programmer. The Indian tech boom is a meme.

"stop scaring me"

It's the new "are you kidding me??"

bet he looks good swinging from a street light. legs twitching.

It is somewhat true, there isn't societal at large violence as there is for blacks, instead Arab violence is used as a stick to deter others from greater violence.

Life isn't an RPG

epic :)

> my personal experiences debunks a consensus

Whites will fall from there position in the chart due to shitty birthrate. Indians and Asians will battle to inherit the earth

>role playing game

KEK! You motherfuckers will start a war that will eventually inflict a mass reduction in your populations, per the standard throughout history.

arabs are east asian