Hannah, if you don't want to give us his name or press charges or do anything about this...

> Hannah, if you don't want to give us his name or press charges or do anything about this, the only option left is to let it go
>"Are you fucking kidding me? We do nothing?!"
>So you want to press charges or do anything?
>"Lol nah time to kill myself"
Why is this allowed and why did I watch 13 hours of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QgibCniXltc
vid.me/iTUH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause ur a fuckin pleb. i watched the first 2 episodes just to see how bad it was and even that alone was enough to give me cancer. even just seeing that fat, entitled bitches face in this thread makes me want to smash my keyboard against my monitor

85 percent of 4channers got shit on more in highschool than she did

Imagine allowing yourself to get this mad at a tv show aimed for high schoolers

But almost all of us are guys. Guys are taught to be a man and take it. Women cannot deal with not being the beloved center of attention and have no concept for how to deal with these things.

>snowflake the movie

so did you all witness a rape and get raped too?

Speak for yourself, lad. If I knew how to survive I wouldn't be trapped here.

i truly hate that fat bitch. and i refuse to believe there are people on here who would actually spend the time to watch all 13 episodes of this shit

being this salty

press charges and ruin his life dont just kill yourself

You can't argue like this with people with some sort of psychopathology which makes them suicidal, genius.

I have a thing for teen dramas :\
Sucks that they're all so bad, but I can take it.

You're getting a little too real here user...

>implying it was even rape

"a girl died because I was afraid to love her"

who writes this trash?

>hey Hanna I really like you and wanted you as a valentine, but I'm kinda awkward so I'm making a harmless joke about your Best Ass to break the ice, and...
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

obligatory webm

it's pretty good

Would Clay even have wanted her had she not killed herself after her rape?

Clay is basically a fictionalized Anthony Burch so probably

What was the point of showing it in the context of the show?

The realism honestly surprised me a bit. I thought they'd be more tumblr friendly and bullshit it

The producers said "How can we get a fagot on the internet to ask a dumb question?"

I personally appreciated that little slice and dice it really sold me after the million questions that fucking ending left me with and I actually fucking flinched ffs

Aren't you supposed to do it under the water so it doesn't hurt

Why do people keep calling her fat when she isn't?

where's the wine?
was there at least some music?
women are shit at killing themselves

she's TV fat

good to know, thanks

It's way worse with the sounds.

youtu.be/QgibCniXltc

She's thicc you absolute fucking pleb.

"Evidence"? What do you mean you need "evidence" to charge someone with a crime in a court of law??

Bryce's cum

Me ;)

whats some more lipkino?

Literally perfect.

This and the thing in OPs post really pissed me off about the show. And the fact that it implies that your mental health is almost 100% the burden of others

"It's everyone else's fault that I decided to take my own life"
Even if I do hate the character she is a pretty realistic portrayal of dumb teenage whore.

Black counselor guy literally dindu nuffin. Seriously, what the fuck did she expect?

Those were literally the only two options. Christ, I guess he could have been like "if you'd like we could maybe look into moving you to a different school," but if he has no way of knowing who it was, wtf did she expect him to do?

>why did I watch 13 hours of this shit?
If you didn't drop it by episode 6 or so you're hopeless brah

Oh no he put his penis in me. Better kill myself now.

Women are such crybabies

OFFICIAL RANKINGS

Dindu
>Depressed twink
>Coked out looking black chick
>Asian jock
>Profagonist
>Counselor

Not cool but high school tier shit
>Poor jock
>Asian (lesbian edition)
>Friendly black chick
>BLACKED
>Fag

Legit fucked up
>Stalker
>Raper

Looks like Lana Rhoades.

Give one (1) {uno} reason why I shouldn't cancel my netflix account. The best original shit I've seen from them is Stranger Things and that was a solid 6 only

does everyone else die a few months later when stalker shoots up the school?

Face blindness?

Fun fact: Rape is the most often falsely reported crime and is falsely reported over double the amount of the next nearest crime.

No, you need to get your eyes checked if you don't see the resemblance.

there isn't one. I just did a few days ago. I honestly can't tell you why it took me this long.

>the girls at my high school laughed at me

hi sargon

>The stupid bitch watches a guy rape someone and then decides to get in a hot tub with him. Stays there with him as she sees other people leaving.

Was I supposed to feel sorry for her?

>hoped to see the photographer kid lose his shit and kill someone
>only teases the idea by showing his collection of guns

>one guy raped her
>other said she had a good ass
>both have a tape
Imagine being paid to write this piece of shit. That must be a comfy life

>one guy raped her
>one guy took bunny pictures out of her box
>they both got a tape

Are you saying this is not true?

>even just seeing that fat, entitled bitches
fuck off you gay cunt
shes thicc and qt

Do you remember when people said netflix was going to be the next HBO? Haha good times

Well technically she went into the hot tub with Jessica and only afterwards did Bryce jump in.

Posting it.

vid.me/iTUH

did bryce ever get the tapes

different guy, but theres very little resemblance beyond complexion here man

why did she stay after Jessica left? Why would she even go to the guy's house to begin with after she saw him rape her friend?

nigger

It's not like people take lessons on it, but that would also probably not look as dramatic

Also
>Captain of the White knights finally makes his move
>For no reason at all, other than the writers needed it she "starts to remember every guy who gave her shit."
>GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT, JUST GO
>B-but why did you leave, I wanted you to stay

Christ, I would've mistaken this thread for /ck/, there's so much salt.

I'm pretty sure he's only going to shoot the Mexican kid who shoves him all the time, because of that and he has nothing to the story and the foreign exchange students

fuck off reddit

totally thought Justin was going to shoot Bryce in their final scene together

Reddit is laughing at all your shitty opinions

r/13reasonswhy.com

She looks like Natalie Portman.

You edgelords hate the show cause you hate women

Why don't you listen ALL THE TAPES BEFORE TALKING TO THE PEOPLE IN THEM YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?

Seriously, they took a Lifetime movie and strecthed it to 13 hours. I hope someone gets fired for this

>She did
No, she didn't. She even tells the counselor she didn't say no. He just forced himself on her.

I love how they talk about us like were /r9k/

Nope. His tape was the last one and Clay was the one before him so technically he should've given the tapes to Bryce? But he didn't, obviously.

She stayed because she was relaxed for the first time in a while and wasn't expecting Bryce to rape her when she is awake and fully aware and in an open area like that.

>the amount of tumblr faggots in that comment section

>Hey guys, I browse reddit. Take me seriously.

so basically she was an idiot. It's pretty hard for me to feel sorry for the character.

>get Reddit to get ((you))
can't wait to spam these pics tomorrow. my threads will be doing iron man numbers

Well to be honest I don't think a couple of "no"s would have changed anything, perhaps only make it more painful on her. Bryce knew exactly what he's going to do once he got in that tub with her. She did try to leave the tub few times but what's the point when Bryce is a big guy and has at least twice as much strenght.

Not really.

The last tape was the black counselors, I'm guessing he didn't give the tapes to Bryce because he'd break them or something but there was an extra set, so I'm not sure why he skipped him

>reddit is making fun of us again

in all honesty the point about submission is totally valid. theres a handful of other problems about the show that they don't seem to be discussing that are being discussed here.

>male suicide rates are 4 times higher than female
Come on man, at least look it up before commenting

kek

Not only that, but she blamed the guy who wrote ass comment for the shitty actions of everyone that followed.

>there are (((""men""))) here who unironically watched this garbage

for you

The most annoying part about this is that they're right about the one issue they are focusing on, which is infuriating because it means the dumbass who wrote the greentext synopsis gave these bleeding hearts an excuse to ignore all his perfectly reasonable points by including a single fallacy.

TELL ME ABOUT BRYCE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE JACKET

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED JOCK.

The show is kino tho.

>implying the show isn't a parody of tumblr and "muh depression" grills

Fuck off shill, this show is shit

just finished it, my main question is why in the hell are so many of these high school "kids" covered in tatoos and look like they are over 30 years old. oh and when do we get to see the camera guy go all columbine

The main cast of teens are supposed to be 17 in the show and the actors portraying them are around 20.