Say something nice

Say something nice

You don't even need to shop this slag to make her look shit.

Have you seen the trailer for her new movie?

She looks repugnant. Even next to a freakish, surgery laden Goldie Hawn.

>he photoshops her because he thinks someone might find this disgusting pig attractive

>Have you seen the trailer for her new movie?
This one?

This has to be shopped

Hail Satan

Oinkie McGruntee

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

Yeah, that's the one.

Goldie should really just have aged naturally. She still looked fucking great at like 60. I don't know why she felt the need to opt for surgery around 70.

Aside from Jane Fonda I can't think of one celebrity that has had successful work done to look young at that age and whaetever Jane did was subtle as fuck.

she looks...full

full of shit.

of food

ZING!

OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK

I can not.

So this is why muslims think we're haraam huh

I would not attempt to rape her. No matter how drunk she or I was.

A'badeea-badea-badea that's all folks!

it is, but it was an unnecessary edit

I will never get tired of these green texts.

I was entertained.

Have a (((you))).

Fat

UGLY

She used to be barely fuckable. Barely.

How could such an ugly chick have so much sex to be considered a *SLUT* by the public? Is that easy for women to fuck?