Says he's voting for hillary

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile (Vic Berger) to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down
>makes this video
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440
What's next for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
http.youtube.com/watch?v=1bAQg-zWmsI
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you still mad about it, Sam?

>>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile (Vic Berger)
[citation needed]

Don't tell me he got plastic surgery... What the fuck is up with his face?

vic bergers good though

hi sam, i miss your show

Yeah, I've seen this post a few times now and OP has never elaborated on this.
I don't care about Tim.

He's even funnier than I thought.

Shouldn't you be seeking employment so you can afford some healthcare insurance?

New On Cinema and season of Decker premiering in June

Sam is truly JUST

Tim hates Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

>thread about tim
>all the replies are about sam
this faggot must really have nothing going on at all

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

>>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people

fake news. I can't believe how easy it is to fool you retards.

He may want to shroud himself in irony so he can have things both ways but you can tell he's genuinely upset about all the blowback, heh

>$4,000 a month alimony
it's weird that nobody ever responds when i bring up that this just is something the mde subreddit photoshopped

what a fucking faggot holy shit

>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile (Vic Berger) to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters

fake news. shouldn't you be working on getting healthcare, Sam?

Why didn't Tim just ignore Sup Forums?

>tries to bait Sup Forums into giving him attention like when 8/pol/ captured shia's faggot flag

He's not quite at the level of popularity or wealth to where what people on the internet say about him doesn't hurt his feelings

what did he mean by this?

Is humiliating and degrading yourself pandering to a bunch of fags on a chinese cartoon internet imageboard who don't like you the new way to make a come back in hollywood?

If I were Tim's wife I would also cheat on him and give birth to another man's baby in much the same way.

Go watch Andy Kauffman's Memphis Wrestling stuff and you'll finally get a clue OP. You're being used by someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything and has said so in interviews, explicitly stating you shouldn't trust any political opinions he has as being sincere. Stupid fucking mark.

I want Tim to leave Sup Forums and go back to making over exaggerated sucky noises while making out with a man.

Go home Tim. (Well, now your studio apartment because I'm sure your wife got the house)

His comedy is way above most people's head, you see, everything he says is wrapped in layer upon layer of irony, why he's a modern day Andy Kaufman.

It gives you free publicity. Sup Forums is hot news.

Tim is a dinosaur of our time, he is my life king and I recommend you all take heed under Tim's tutelage - make the world a better place.

3deep5u it seems.

>dude andy kaufman
stop

gay is ok bro, loosen up chur

I had no idea he was such an antifa styled cuck. What the fuck. I thought those guys were apolitical or maybe libertarian.

Sam is certainly trying. Too bad it hasn't translated into health insurance.

>What's next for him?

Having tv shows and health insurance.

I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to take some dick, wouldn't you?

T&E was only good for internet reaction memes 6 years ago desu

forget t and e, it's all about the on cinema universe, on cinema, decker, dekkar, twitter, best shit goin

So salty

i'm pretty sure tim is in a midlife crisis right now

Tim's going to need it since he's getting pretty old and creaky and will probably be retiring soon. Sam on the other hand is young and healthy and has his whole career ahead of him so he probably won't be having any health issues in the near future. Good for him..

no thanks

Confirmed that Tim himself or Adult Swim interns are shilling this thread. It was pretty much confirmed that faggot was in that Sup Forums thread a few days ago that was making fun of him and no one here is a big enough of a faggot to say "salty"

Pls go and stay go

I used to hate Tim but after He's been owning Trump cucks I'm a fan now

>Tim himself or Adult Swim interns are shilling this thread

That's pretty pathetic.

Vic Berger isn't a sex offender or a pedophile. The only source of that is Mike Cernovich sperging out on livestream and claiming that shit out of nowhere.

it's a shame that you can't discuss heidecker here without someone bringing up sam hyde.

He literally uses the same cadence and techniques and no surprise MDE fans are as gullible as 1980s redneck wrestling fans

>W-we know what soap is

http.youtube.com/watch?v=1bAQg-zWmsI

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

>Cuk

why would we to discuss Tim Heidcker

everyone knows who andy kaufman is and what he was about but the comparison just doesn't apply. why would kaufman have acted like a fucking liberal of all things? the least controversial, most protected thing to identify as? if kaufman were alive, he would've acted like the biggest trump supporter in the world.

Yeah he's a real genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM

Anyone else excited for Tims Desperation Desperado?

You forgot
>black step-child

Not really. Tim's not very funny.

what do you do with yourself young man? when was the last time you made someone laugh? I'm sure your reply shall ellicit a few

Why would he troll a bunch of inbreds in Memphis? Its more fun to fuck with you idiots as well as get anti Trump people on his side to also look like idiots

Why hasn't anyone called in?

>w-w-wwhen was the last time you made someone laugh???

This is the first time you ever gave me a good gut laugh Tim.

wow they're just copying mega64.

>Go home Tim. (Well, now your studio apartment because I'm sure your wife got the house)
See:

why so salty and overprotective of your secret club?

one day you'll laugh when you realise the deep comedy in my blacklisting you from the world of showbiz tee hee hee!

Tim Heidecker literally things every post on Sup Forums is Sam Hyde.

I hope you're charging that faggot since he's living inside your head right now rent-free.

>making shit up about a minor comedian because he buttfucked Sam Hyde for being a autistic retard. Staying mad because Tim is even remotely left from far-right ethno nationalist.

Whew atleast i saw T&E before it all went down

and you think tim would ever post here? he's pretty fuckin busy, yknow, he might lurk every now and then for laugh

But nothing went down...

user's life has gone down

The Sam/Tim conflict, i really like them both so it's hard seeing mummy n daddy fight

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Tim is fine. After all, he's actually successful and funny. It helps if you aren't autistic.

Tim Heidecker

>Successful
>Funny

Pick none

He's admitted to having a Sup Forums account.

In itself a joke

what do you do with yourself young man? When was the last time you really made someone laugh?

a joke is supposed to be funny

do you have a 'Sup Forums account'?

Both, you salty Hydefag. Stay mad though. I'm sure MDE will be greenlit for a new season any day now.

You don't have to find every joke funny, user.

Sam has a socially self destructive sense of humor that Tim will never get.

Sounded like he was going to begin shouting for a second there.

Keep telling yourself that.
>like, world peace is just #2deep5me you know? Woah.

anyone in the public eye in a position of power admitting to posting here, let alone 'having an account' (what a n00b) is great comedy due to the awful ramifications of that... that's why you only get people like sam hyde really embracing Sup Forums.. and with that he gets associated with all that is awful about this place,

yall white bois gettin played. this shit too funny.

Can you imagine being Tim's wife? I would have left him as well. He's a huge phony.

its not funny, so therefor you are wrong. no one on Sup Forums likes Tim Heidecker and no one watches his stupid fucking adult swim shows or pays attention to his EBIC trolling on his social media account

give me your phony number right now user I need to tell you something I don't care if you are at work or with your wife or with your children right now, you've gotta hear this

>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies

This is where he lost my support, because you know deep inside he really means it.

fuck me harder! ugh ugh ugh ugh! you're not like other guys user! ugh ugh ugh ugh!

>Tim resorts to begging an anonymous poster on a shitty tv forum for his number so he can harass and hurt him like the way this website hurt his ego

wew lad. what a fucking babby

That's what makes it funny. This board isn't really for easily offended elders, gramps.

How do you know he really means it if his Kaufmanesque antics are wrapped in 100 layers of genius level irony though?

So tl;dr Tim's just pretending to be retarded?

tim (me) versus sam (you) bring it on loser

>Muh edgy Sup Forumstard comment

Yawn.

>Wishing for a 10 year old to die
>That's what makes it funny

Sup Forums stopped being funny years ago, newfriend

Tim, i liked your live show it was fucking fantastic i'd go again just please stop.

Tim's career was over a long time ago.

He's actually the one who keeps posting these threads. He's already outed himself as a user of Sup Forums.

This is his last ditch attempt to stay relevant. He tried to pick a fight with Sup Forums and they completely ignored him. So now he's stuck having to shit post these topics on Sup Forums.

He's probably doing it from his phone in case he gets banned.

You realize that yes, people like Tim and find his shows funny and comedy is subjective? You sound pretty asspained at the idea of people enjoying something you don't.

>mfw World Peace is cancelled