REPTILIAN AGENDA OF SLAVERY

The Real Redpill:

* Reptilian aliens control most of the world's governments and institutions through the Catholic Church, the Freemasons and the Zionist lobbies.

* Our world is not important to them for its natural resources or our presence. We are nothing more than irrelevant monkeys to them. Our world is important because it is located right next to a major interstellar route through a wormhole in Barnard's Star system.

* We are constantly visited by aliens of all sorts. We just don't see their craft because their technology is centuries ahead of ours.

* Grey aliens cooperate with the Reptilians. They have been given a yearly quota of abductions as part of a peace treaty. Reptilians usually monitor these abductions to make sure the Greys comply.

* Nordic aliens (also known as Vril) have been relegated to Antarctica as a result of a separate treaty with the Reptilians.
This is the reason we don't hear about Nordic abductions since the 1960s.

* Nordics are our friends and want to uplift Humanity to their technological level. Reptilians want to keep us ignorant slaves.

* Reptilians consider this planet their own and only tolerate the presence of other aliens as part of these peace treaties.

Pic:
Vatican Audience Hall
(Reptilian architecture, they love mocking us and subliminally reasserting their control over us)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain#cite_note-Weaver-3
sp.lyellcollection.org/content/31/1/local/front-matter.pdf
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveying
youtube.com/watch?v=NjMH-lvbqhY
youtube.com/watch?v=jr0dVCHLG-8
youtube.com/watch?v=vXmTEciA7Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is some nice proof of extraordinary claims that you have there, sparky.

The proof is all around you, they spend more money on covering their tracks than anything else.

Open your eyes, sparky

pic related.

Basilisk: Crowned Snake
Basilisk = Basilica (Common root)

Pic: St. Peter's Basilica
(Abode of the Crowned Snake)

Sumerian DNA splicing.
We are an experiment.

are you the same dude from last time?

sos arg?

the earth is flat

"abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain#cite_note-Weaver-3

sp.lyellcollection.org/content/31/1/local/front-matter.pdf

On tectonic plates:
"The same heat engine that produces earthquakes is the driving force raising the world's great mountain ranges.
If this uplift did not take place, the relentless force of erosion would reduce the Earth's landscape to a single flat plane. "
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html

"Plane surveying assumes the earth is flat. Curvature and spheroidal shape of the earth is neglected. In this type of surveying all triangles formed by joining survey lines are considered as plane triangles. It is employed for small survey works where errors due to the earth's shape are too small to matter."

"Generally the survey works below 260 kilometers radius are treated as plane and beyond that is treated as geodetic."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveying

> 260 kilometers radius are treated as plane supervening
> 260 kilometers radius are treated as PLANE SURVEYING
>260 kilometers = 161 miles
>Plane surveying assumes the earth is flat. Curvature and spheroidal shape of the earth is neglected
>161 miles. no curvature. assumes as flat.
>each 161 mile radius.
>yet official statement of the earths curvature of 100 miles is a 6,666 feet.

do you even science nigger?

I sometimes post here.
I cannot divulge my location or who I am.

are there any books you could recommend?

You can tell the shills are already in force to ridicule my argument.

aliens dont exist. and theres no such thing as flat earth shills. what money can you make by spreading flat earth? even /x/ laughs at it. but i posted real science facts that support it. so fuck off with your shill argument.

Anything by Mike Heiser

Check his talk on the Bible:
youtube.com/watch?v=NjMH-lvbqhY

"we are an experiment"

kek, how about you drop a few thousand hours into syncretism and astrotheology before you preach.

Why would the Vatican build an audience hall shaped like a giant snake? (Symbol of Satan)
We are ruled by snakes. Snakes that betrayed their old masters by giving us sentience.
(Eve being seduced with the Tree of Knowledge in the Bible)

The Vatican has been the official church of Satan for over 1500 years.

That they have been able to commit crimes against humanity in the name of Christ for such a period is truly the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

Jesuits and the black pope is the reddest of all red pills.

It's not about making money, it's about smudging the big picture.

Sup Forums showing its true oldfaggy face

You guys must be tryin to start a cult

Us vs them dynamic is strong in all those posts

Spoiler were all on this planet together

>* Reptilian aliens control most of the world's governments and institutions through the Catholic Church, the Freemasons and the Zionist lobbies.

Sure m8 hitler hunted freemasons , the nazi´s sure would notice reptillian corpses

i remember when i took this shit seriously...

every time i read the bible i remember that i still do.

>red dragon
>whore of babylon on the seven headed dragon
>serpents
>snakes everywhere

sometimes i wonder

DELETE THIS THREAD

[SHUT IT DOWN]

Sup Forumsased
Ötto Ohmm 88 ID

So...Orthodox is the way to go...or Pre-Abrahamic.....i guess i want to be associated with the Nordic Aliens...so Odin?

I am hoping you're correct.
That's where I'm thinking I'm gonna take my bet too

Read the Philokalia for the ultimate redpill. Teaches you how to protect yourself against possession and all manner of demonic/reptilian trickery and temptation.

So we're livin the movie
Men in Black ?

& do the Reptilians feed off are energies, anxieties & weird metaphysical shit like that ?

We're not living in a poor XCOM/Stargate crossover

The demons attack the person who has attained the summits of prayer in order to prevent his conceptual images of sensible things from being free from passion; they attack the gnostic* so that he will dally with impassioned thoughts; and they attack the person who has not advanced beyond the practice of the virtues so as to persuade him to sin through his actions. The contend with all men by every possible means in order to separate them from God.

- St Maximus the Confessor, 400 Chapters on Love

* one with spiritual knowledge

Sure ignore the trips or truth

>Tfw I've killed a reptilian

I can smell a bogus beaver at 100 paces

op is correct

what counts as sin? the biblical conception? if Im having sex outside marriage that's sin?

Thank you for the wise words

I know you are most likely a nigger

Praise the original Punished SNEK, hail EN.KI.

They are not real.
Stop believing the lies.

op, listen to b.o.b a rapper with lyrics that talk about things like this

>we are an
>an

literally come back when you can spell retard

but my friend.. i just

...what the fuck?

9gag is that way ---->

also, this is AN 18 y/o board

>an
That's the proper grammar for that sentence, dipshit.

Why is that chair so small?

She's probably not american.

20 quelogs have been deposited into your account

Praise the Scale Empire.

Why do United States politicians swear allegiance to Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=jr0dVCHLG-8

Battlestar Galactica warned us:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXmTEciA7Mw

Yes the god of the bible is very strict , thats why most people hate him

The greys are like bio-robots that can be used as an interface with our third density.
They don't have an independent agenda. There are many factions manipulating the greys.

we're becoming more /x/ everyday now

>becoming
>more
>now

lol my friend. the new is real

Well I know for a fact that one type of alien exists. Illegal.

Build wall.