DUDE POE AND FINN ARE GAY LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=rose star wars
youtube.com/watch?v=z6CY2pkgIrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah too bad Kennedy will force it into actually being the case though. Women were a mistake.

Kathleen Kennedy literally said it wasn't happening a few days ago. Finn's love interest is Rose.

She laughed and everything and got SJWs riled up.

Who the fuck is Rose?

Based Review Screw at it again. Keep making memes bro

Rose Tyler. Cross over time, baby

lmgtfy.com/?q=rose star wars

I'd rather see Poe and Finn as a couple than a forced Rey and Finn.

That's not happening either. John Boyega said he and Daisy weren't ever playing romance.

What's his Twitter? Last one got deactivated I think

The Asian that's going to get BLACKED and piss off all the Chinks in a market they want to get

He made a new one but he locked the tweets, you can try requesting though. I think The Last Jedi has him on suicide watch though he's been making anti-Disney memes all weekend. Still god-tier content nonetheless

Lol and Star Wars loses the China box office again

What is it?

Fuck me Star Wars is dead

@THEREVIEWSCREW I think

duh

Would prefer it be Rey but whatevs she'll do

Bout time. Star wars is for fags.

You know what else is for fags?
You, you fucking twinkass cake boy faggot.

Sorry I insulted your toy commercials

Why is it important for the story to know where they like to dip their dicks in?

But JJ Abrams didn't craft any successfully in TFA

I never got that "they want to fuck" vibe from them. It's just the start a beautiful friendship.

>guys routinely unnecessarily touch each other while biting their lip and offering to exchange clothes
ok

*Some women.

Otherwise this is really on point. I fucking hate fujoshits. Every fujoshi I've ever known was a man hating catty bitch with a severe case of internalized misogyny/resentment for femininity. They wish so bad that they were gay men instead of women. They can't feel genuine joy with female friendships. It always becomes a competition or "let's put ourselves down so we can compliment each other" with them. They're the kinds of girls who act so different and put on an emotionless monotone voice when men are around. They crave male attention. This is true even when they're lesbians. They love feeling like "one of the guys" even if the guys in question are retarded.

You should have seen the bitch fit they threw on tumblr and twitter over K.K. sinking finnpoe. They play like it's a "gay rep!" issue when really they're just mad their fap fuel got torpedo'd. After that, like clockwork, they started shitposting about "The Straights" and targeting cishet shipping fandoms to relieve their butthurt.

Kennedy has every intention of transforming Star Wars in her personal tumblr fanfic project.

Have you ever met a Hispanic man in your life? They're pretty much raised to be flirty and flamboyant but also really masculine and passionate. Especially the carribbean ones. Hispanics (not americanized ones) are very big into platonic displays of affection, like hugging, touching cheekbones, and kissing foreheads. Finnpoe went completely over my head because of this. Hispanic men aren't afraid to show platonic affection to each other.

>translation: all spics are faggots

Or maybe they're just really secure in their sexuality and masculinity and you're the faggot.

Sorry Fernando, they're all queers that fuck anything that moves

This is why the bisexual Latin Lover trope exists. Other cultures aren't use to seeing people be affectionate like that with their friends.

It's like people don't know how racist asian countries are. Black men are literally the boogieman to them.

>If you don't kiss men and flirt with them you're a faggot
That's just great

>someone on tumblr said something dumb
We really need a thread when this happens so we can all say how stupid it is?

hilarious

they're racist against other asians too. china/korea/japan won't give a single shit about a dirty vietnamese woman getting blacked. they're both trash to them.

Oscar Isaac, the guy who played Poe Dameron, said in interviews that he played the character as though he had a sexual attraction/tension with another character, and Finn is the only character in that movie Poe spends any on-screen time with. In fact, in an interview with Ellen, Oscar said "I was playing romance. In the cockpit I was playing romance." Well, the only other person in the cockpit with Poe is Finn.

In one of those interviews, John Boyega (who played Finn) was sitting right next to him, and immediately understood that Oscar meant his character. Since then, John Boyega has seemingly warmed up to the idea.

Whether or not it'll actually happen in the film is for time to tell, but fans aren't "projecting" emotions onto the character. Poe was played as gay for Finn according to the actor himself.

unshowable in china due to black ghost

Femininity and masculinity don't exist.

It's not happening. Kennedy said it wouldn't and Finn and Rose is almost sure to happen.

Well that's true, they do hate women over there.

I kiss my friends all the time, dunno why everyone freaks out about it, it's never on the mouth or anything, what's a brotherly smooch on the face?

South America was a mistake

>won't french his bro
What are you a faggot or something?

This. China isn't going to care about Finn hooking up with a fat Vietnamese girl. They'd be mad if she looked like the girl on the right.

Kennedy said, "We've talked about it, but I think you're not going to see it in The Last Jedi."

Regardless, the main point is that fans aren't really projecting anything because Oscar Isaac played Poe gay for Finn.

They got frustrated with it last time so now they're deliberately trying to piss chinks off. It's better than pandering.

>Thinking the Chinese will accept an Asian getting BLACKED when they made this not even a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=z6CY2pkgIrQ

This.

It'd only be weird if you were actually gay.

No I haven't. I suppose that makes sense. To north american audiences though, it came off as being pretty gay.

Bogeya also said right after that he has no romance in TFA and Finn isn't a romantic guy and doesn't have time for all that. So one of them is misreading the relationship. and Daisy hinted at Rey being in a romance too, so if it's not with Finn, then who??

I wouldn't be shocked if Disney did liberal shit to upset the Chinese market as a big middle finger to them for not going and seeing Rogue One.

Poe has the hots for Finn. Finn isn't romantic. Rey has the hots for Kylo Ren.

You're not going to see it in TLJ because Finn is fucking Rose.

Finn is going to get with Rose, Rey might get with Kylo but that's shakier. Poe will offhand mention his boyfriend for those progressive points.

What if Poe is dating Sulu?

This. They'll make Poe gay, just not with Finn. He's for Rose. Rey is for Kylo. (probably)

Prove you aren't Review Screw responding to yourself trying to shill your twitter

>shilling a twitter with locked tweets

take your meds user

>bffs
>made out
>married with kids
>still probably get more pussy than most straight men
How does that make you feel?

You may not like it, but this is what peak straight man looks like.

This is probably what's going to happen, yeah.

Ha.

>fans aren't "projecting" emotions onto the character. Poe was played as gay for Finn according to the actor himself
>doesn't get that hispanic men are flirtacious whores