Free education

>free education

When will normies stop thinking such a thing exists?

When their taxes skyrocket

It exists for Abos

I don't pay taxes and get education without paying. Free education is real, Schlomo.

Income should skyrocket as well if the population is educated.

will that all of a sudden create wealth?

>tfw everyone sells eachother insurance to create create a stable economy

You know who's more annoying than Liberals who harp on about free shit?

Conservatives who promptly inform everyone that nothing is free, like they're some genius who figured out that "free" things are actually paid through taxes and no one else is smart enough to realise this

Honourable member

Free education exist. It's called a library and normies fail to understand this

Some liberals actually think it's free though. They think it's only the rich who will pay

how

For niggers like you maybe,who cant get it through their thick chimp skulls that money comes from SOMEWHERE like,oh i dont know, productive people who pay taxes.In faggot friendly zones like Canada that usually means much higher taxes.Sure,an ape could use this as a means to make money to give back to the system for a future generation to do the same but more often the result is a multitude of useless professional faggot enthusiasts,how-to-go-from-business-license-to homeless-in-two-years entrepreneurs and "bachelor of 'arts'" neets.bottomline:fuck off and die leaf.

Lyin' Leaf

>I don't pay taxes and get education without paying

get out of here underage

GOOOODDDDD I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!
I've been a huuuuge EFF-Fan, watching bit of the show on youtube. Who is producing him?
Also :
ORDAAAAAAAAA!!! ONOWABLE MEMBAAA!! ORDDAAAAAAAA
HAHAHHA

There is free education in the US though, it's called scholarships.

PAP
A
P

we didn't just "discover" that obviously. it's only repeated so much, because it's the truth, but lefties have a hard time accepting it, because they want to be lazy pieces of shit and make it big without putting in the work

education, particularly college education, is an investment for your future, not some inherent right

>99% of people don't realize it
>"""""harping""""" on about it

straya plz and ty

Free Education is a sales term
People should start associating education with infrastructure though. It's literally an investment into the well-being of a country.
Increased taxes for education is a necessary collective burden.

how the fuck???
you're native aren't you

>K-12 doesn't exist

Why should I give up more of my income for my country?

how bout the fed reserve prints the money like they do for banks. balanced budgets are a myth

praise KEK
p
r
a
i
s
e

K
E
K

Want free education?

Just pirate all your books from the internet and learn by yourself.

There. Now you can stay home all you want while being able to shitpost on Sup Forums and study at the same time.

It starts to become less funny when you realize how much support they really have.

Meanwhile in my world

GIBS ME DAT LADDIE :^)

Meanwhile in my world

GIBS ME DAT LADDIE :^)

Free education

I feel really sorry for you, honestly. But I cannot stop laughing... I'm sorry

We had an ok strict system, but it's being destroyed like in burgerheim, but not at the extent ofc. But femi shit is destroying it.
>Lit master course, selecting thesis
>Almost all of them were children in africa or other SJW shit
>all "diff" technical stuff, elementary things as programming, maths, algoritms could not be graded in several courses
because after 5 years in uni/col they couldn't into none of that.. cuz they were wymin, from fucking psychology
>IN A FUCKING MACHINE LEARNING COURSE

So we're gonna go through the maths about ... no we can't do that, the ones of you actually making this stuff need to learn this your self, because not everyone here is capable.....

ONE example ... this happened in one year I can't go into the details here

-------------
Point is here it's "free" you starve
You still need money for books and starvation
So you get a loan here too
Just as in the US, but it's the state that fucks it
State has all unis except business school
oh wait some smaller shit but I don't think they can give out real degrees.
Engineering here is a title only the King can give ie, so you get your diploma saying so.

>fuck me I'm retarded and it's morning... bed seriously this tyme

Oh yeah this isn't Dan, it's Nor

>I don't pay taxes
So you've found a way to circumvent value added tax, property tax, tariffs and excise duty?

How?

guess like here
he either has a job on the side that gives shekels under the limit of him paying tax, yet getting student loan.

Get loan to live and maybe that job on the side.

It's how it works here, it was annoying if you earned more than 60k nok a year (nothing here... shit is mad expensive, we being so rich is just a meme to look good to the world) you not only lost your loan, you had to pay back that part they cut when you make it (bachelor I think it was 35% return if passing, 70% master)

well that's how it worked here. PhD and you get shekels instead.

heh, it's ok...

>you can pay firemen 10$ an hour or so
>you can't pay teachers/staff 10$ an hour

Public school systems will employ about 3.1 million full-time-equivalent
Total expenditures for public elementary and secondary schools in the United States amounted to $621 billion

paying each teacher 20,000 a year would amount to 62 billion.

This. You can even walk freely into university libraries as a non student

There is no reason for college education to cost any money, it burns little to no capital.

When my government stops paying my tuition fees. Going to leave uni with maybe £7k debt but it's not even debt because unless I earn over £20k I don't pay it back.

But I will earn over £20k, probably around £26k-£32k because I'm not a retard.

There is no running out of resources thus education is simply arbitrarily priced to lock majority of people out of education.

Or to steal money as a scheme.

>lock majority of people out of education
Ever heard of student loans?

But yeah, those are evil because it's hard to repay them with a gender studies degree.

>what is jobcorps?

Seriously, wtf is everyone complaining about? Job corps offers a bunch of free trades

So I guess the professors are expected to work for free? And the staff who work at the school as well keeping it running will just do their jobs for free? Sure thing buddy

Taxes should go to pay the professors a competitive wage with similar skill set jobs, not individuals.

estonia is a second world country with the annual average salary of 12 000€, we have free healthcare and free education

There's a Total of 4,140 colleges in the U.S, a professor teaches about 300 people in a class, 20.2 million people are enrolled in college, this would require 67,333 professors paying them each 50k a year would cost 3 billion dollars.

The total outstanding student loan debt in the U.S. is $1.2 trillion

All of this debt could be erased over night and the government could give out 3 billion dollars to the educational complex and they would have what is needed to pay every professor 50k a year.