What did they mean by heroin

>what did they mean by heroin
Cocaine is fine so is weed
But you’re going to have ODing during the game
google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2018/3/1/17066764/2018-world-cup-russia-cocaine-weed-heroin-drugs-stadiums

Attached: 502DEF01-E7CE-467D-A4C3-6B2B052C2E2F.jpg (750x988, 377K)

>But you’re going to have ODing during the game
Only if you take too much.

That's what "overdose" means.

Okay good talk.

Attached: s+p.jpg (625x468, 52K)

how do you get this paperwork?

other countries know that if you have a good enough education system and the resources to take care of addicts and get them clean and back on track that you dont need to make those drugs illegal. it just waste resources to jail them and police it.

Russia really is the future of the world

only in russia

now I'm REALLY mad >we lost to tripadvisor and trivago

>take care of addicts
>help get them clean
>jails are the REAL wasted resources
Are you mentally retarded? 75% of rehab patients dont even stay sober for a year

well yes, it'd be difficult to bring cocaine to the World Cup if you're in a different country.

Attached: 1518936504597.png (403x448, 53K)

>that article

is there anything cringier than people writing about drugs when they've clearly never taken anything?

Attached: 56.jpg (220x281, 13K)

>druggies having self-control

Heroin is a much better drug than coke and weed desu. If you're going to be a degenerate drug user, why waste money on inferior products?

I don't know, define "druggie." Someone who uses drugs? Okay, just don't do too much.

Anyone who does too much of something is an asshole. Eats twinkies, plays video games, snorts cocaine, posts on a Norwegian recipe internet board. Whatever.

Because I don't want a debilitating addiction that could kill me

Heroin is healthier for you than fast food. I do it every day and I'm fine

THIS is how Russia is going to deal with hooligans? Let them get drugged up, then jail the survivors?

>watching footie on your comfy private stadium box while snorting cocaine out of russian girls' ass

jelly desu

why bother when you can just pick up krokodil when you're already there

t. degenerate

Morphine > everything else

cringe and reddit post

t. guy who tried morphine and vicodin when he got his tonsils removed when he was 11