youtube.com/watch?v=AKd1HjJZW_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>portuguese playing in spain for money
>betrayal
Why are yuros so delusional?

Sol Campbell to Arsenal.

Torres to Chelsea.

Neymar 2019/2020

Literally any premier league player to Chelsea.

The Moors are still mad!

Attached: transferir.jpg (800x533, 79K)

Attached: 8705172-standard.jpg (665x364, 49K)

Ronaldo had it all, played for Inter, Milan, Barca and Real Madrid

This one was indecent, but we forgive him

Attached: drulovic.fotogaleria.jpg (599x399, 30K)

I honestly don't mind because of the laughs he gave us while we had Mourinho

Attached: jardel.jpg (554x369, 37K)

I don't remember any of these transfers being felt like a betrayal, since he never went straight from one rival to the other. Plus, he often was really struggling when changing clubs so they never really mourned him (except Barca maybe but Rivaldo arrived).

Montreal screwjob
Higuaín to Juve
Robinho for his whole career

American sports culture has no concept of club loyalty whatsoever, they can't betray a team when they all change colours every two seasons.

number 15

You can't refute it. It is the worst betrayal.

Attached: gretzky_kings_presser-cropped.jpg (2838x1552, 601K)

he was the captain of barcelona and played there for five years
he said he wasnt in negotiations with Florentino time and time again
he was a liear and a traitor

Leonardo to Inter

Attached: leonardo_giuda_coreografia_ansa.jpg (738x462, 120K)

Attached: Giuda Interista.jpg (796x588, 80K)

this, halal or farsa are the same shit for us

SOLO QUEREMOS PESETAS, COÑOS

They even painted is fucking house topkek

E O CUSTÓDIO JÁ NÃO É ESPANHOL!

Attached: custodio.png (1000x370, 408K)

wtf I don't recall custódio playing for bimarães

He also was born there.

>Fighting over Custódio

They can't deal with his success ahahaha

Attached: e2b47d15ea684502a3102ededfeec78e_w640.jpg (640x308, 55K)

I disagree American sports are set up in a way where the contacts make you play for your original team for a minimum of 4-6 years. After that you hit the open market you can dictate how and where you want to play for the first time. Plenty of players play for one team for the brunt of there careers people only cite stars for mercendary work.

Most players force trades. It's not like you get to pick a team at the youth level, you are drafted onto a professional team.

>born in Guimarães
>switches the local club for Braga
the BALLS on this dude, holy shit

Attached: pinku.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Do you recall this one?

Attached: 296.jpg (227x300, 15K)

baggio to juve

Oh God, even better! He's now a rival's historic player ahahaha

>they all change colours every two seasons
You mean locations. He's probably playing for the same team, just in a different city

loaned from porto though

didn't remember this one either no

I still remember him at Porto. He deserved more chances with us. If had more luck he could have become Falcão's understudy

turnleft edition

youtube.com/watch?v=q7A5R06Am-A

this was huge. left Italy because of it

>Massive talent and very respected by the fans while at Red Star, been there since he was a teenager
>Many times makes public he hates Partizan and wouldn't join them, not even for million euros
>Spends couple years drifting from one mediocre European club to another (Nantes, Sporting etc)
>Red star eventually makes him honorary member
>Two months later - he joins Partizan
>Death-threats.avi
>Posts on Facebook how he's still a Red Star fan
>First derby comes, Partizan wins, he goes to the stand where Partizan fans are, lifts his jersey to show shirt with "please forgive me for my ugly past" written on it
>Partizan fans accept him eventually, just to annoy Red Star fans I guess

Attached: 20111025200058.jpg (650x488, 189K)

How can this guy be still alive?

Ryan Giggs shagging his brother's wife
owo

And then threatening to sue all of twitter

At Milan
>Above Milan there's only the Sky
*goes to inter*
>Well, above the Sky there's Inter

What did he mean by this?

Attached: antonio-cassano.jpg (738x462, 47K)

What a madman, probably shagged Paulo Bento's wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=57UabJWRkxE

kek you just reminded me of this video and those shitty compilations calling him traitor mustafa
youtube.com/watch?v=AKd1HjJZW_Y

No
Players rarely swotch team often unless they are bad barely in the league types
Soccer players on the other hand rarely remain on the same team for longer than 3 years besides like one guy who does per team.

>Fabregas to Chelsea

Just why?

True, the concept of loyalty in american sports is just laughable tho, they don't change teams often because the system is not helpful in this aspect, but franchises can literally move to another city, like fucking hell mate.

Speaking of shagging
There was rumor back in the early 90s that the reason why Milan shipped Gullit to Sampdoria was that he fucked Baresi's wife.

Wait a minute...I think it might have been Rijkaard. Not sure.

This piece of shit. Spurs fans still sing about him having HIV to this day 20 years later.

Attached: 955959-465029.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Very dumb post

J'en ai vomi

I know that Arsenal and Chelsea fans both loathe him, but how do Spurs fans feel about him?

Attached: 35685FC0-9D17-4855-AE0A-A729D4A4202C.jpg (402x594, 83K)

every dortmund player that buyern bought

This, particularly Götze signing being announced just before, just before they met in the CL semis or final, whatever it was. So low, that's when Buyern really lost my respect and dortmund too, especially since they took him back after he sat on buyerns bench for a couple of years and became fat.

Hummels was rejected by buyern as a youth, so he should have had more loyalty, while Lewandowski, being such an obvious self obsessed mercenary was not really surprising or a betrayal, just a confirmation that he is a cunt.

Attached: images.jpg (478x308, 21K)

Poor Baresi

> franchises can literally move to another city,
It really doesn't happen that often. It is usually for the better, the hockey team that was in Atlanta is btter suited to Winnipeg.

Wenger didn't want him back

Balotelli did a similar thing, started his career at Inter and ended up at Milan

Attached: balotelli-mancini.jpg (738x462, 53K)

and his buddy zahovic

Attached: Zlatko Zahovič Porto vs Benfica.jpg (1273x819, 226K)

Spent almost a decade with Barca before defecting to Real Madrid. He stayed there for a while before jumping ship to Atletico.

Think he might be the only guy to have played for Barca and both the Madrid teams.

Attached: 1190803bc47ffb063d361a0798b6054a.jpg (814x1181, 723K)

Attached: Brett_Favre.jpg (170x230, 17K)

All three of them betrayed their motherland & they wore the same number 44. We all know how Pistol and Drazen ended, Mirotic you're next. I am ready to bet my house on Luka Doncic to wear 44 in his first nba club.

Attached: DYicmT4XUAAvc5Y.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

What's the significance of #44?

Why was there an NHL hockey team in Atlanta to begin with? Do you see how plastic and inorganic your leagues are?

American leagues could have been sensible, organic, or have soul if college teams had evolved into professional teams, or college teams had established parallel pro teams, but I suppose what we have now is natural in Americans' natural impulse to lick the boots of the men in power who don't want to pay their players.

>Goes to division rival and makes them tank
>Betrayal

>THEY BETRAYED MUH TEAM

Fuck that; teams will drop an athlete the second it's preferential to them and not give a fuck. No player should ever sacrifice shit for "loyalty"; it's their fucking job.

This faggot
I do not know how he managed to play for 2 different national teams tho?

Attached: Puşkaş.jpg (1200x720, 105K)

he took them to the NFCCG

It wasn't uncommon then. Di Stefano and Kubala both played for several national teams, as well as a lot of the Italian/South American players like Omar Sivori and Jose Altafini.

t. commie

Seconded for Sol Campbell. A spurs academy product, team captain, best player, let his contract run down and transfers to our hated and more successful local rivals. If you hear the man talk it's very apparent he is fucked in the head. Judas will always be hated at Tottenham. Scumbag.

No problems with Billy Gallas, a mercenary for sure, and I didn't want him when he came, but no ill will really. Hated him before he came here though, especially at Arsenal. Very much enjoyed his big sulk against Birmingham.

desu there are too many players, some coaches as well, that served both clubs, even in juve too. I can think of Ibra, Davis, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Vieira, Vieri, and pic related, etc. on top of my head. Also Capello, Lippi, and Allegri. I understand it means a lot for the fans, as a fan myself, but for players and coaches, it's just a business.

Attached: Bonucci.webm (720x405, 2.75M)

damn it how could I forget those two bad boys

Attached: Paletta.png (480x426, 177K)

Barcelona's pig head

Attached: ImageScaler.jpg (717x403, 56K)

#StilliRise #lh44
Hamilton leaving mclaren for mercedes

Attached: lewis-hamilton-vodafone-mclaren-mercedes1.jpg (644x458, 70K)

you're literally from different continents than europe, please stop pretending to be passionate about our football. thanks

It's possible to move to a different place retard

why is there a slope in my thread

>ctrl+f
>no wazza
dissapointed

Attached: Rooney.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

total cunt

Attached: Paulo Sousa Sporting 93-94- 2.jpg (249x320, 37K)

>rooney
>betrayal
What even?

>wins UCL with Jewve
>immediately moves to BvB to win the UCL against Jewve in the final
>immediately moves to Inter

Attached: sousa.png (286x346, 13K)

>Steaua, Dinamo, Rapid, FC Arges and Craiova are all rivals
>LMAO I'll just play for all of them

Attached: le mercenary man.png (293x272, 12K)

Nah, if anything, we were Everton's bros. Same enemy and all that.

>we

Attached: punch man.jpg (432x432, 25K)

>moves to the rival few days before Champions League final
>his team loses
>misses the final due to random injury
>his team sucks
>Guardiola actually didn't want him
>not able to win Champions League even as a benchwarmer
>returns back

Attached: mario-gotze-bayern-munich-2.jpg (740x411, 24K)

organic fanbases in america are rewarded with their team never leaving. not every part of this country deserves a team, and they should be grateful they were given a chance to prove themselves. i've known some people to hide away in their homes for days after a particularly crushing loss. lots of americans have "soul" for sports.

Iniesta to china

Attached: iniesta-and-messi.jpg (660x371, 43K)

>

buyern just wanted to destabilize dirtmund to guarantee CL win after choking to Inter and Chelsea

I mean they want to win by any means necessary

Cant respect that though fuck buyern

Hummels is good guy, the main reason he left Dortmund was conflict with Tuchel, he could probably stay if Watzke fired Tuchel immediately but that didnt happed. There are some rumours that Hummels could leave Bayern if Tuchel would be signed as a new coach.
Recently Hummels pissed off a lot of Bayern fans supporting Marcel Schmelzer at Twitter for his first goal after long term injury. He is also following both BVB and Bayern official Instagram pages which is not coomon practice at least for big clubs from the same country.

this is the most pathetic and american post ive ever seen.

turns out you are rewarded with teams and have to be thankful kek.

i pay my fucking year membership and seat so i can go to insult everyone i want in this fucking city.

Unironically all of them. The second a player leaves a club he has close ties to for a bigger wage it's automatically a betrayal.
Imagine you've been the best of friends with someone since you were both young kids, until one day he tells you to go fuck yourself and that he's going to hang out with some cunt somewhere else because the other cunt has more money.
The only people who think otherwise are the retards. I hear the same "durrr, but if you got offered more money for doing your job somewhere else you would take it". You don't have an allegiance with a company (unless it's family ran), there's a huge difference between your average goy wages and £100kpw, and the second any form of entertainment becomes a (((business))) it starts to become an entirely different entity.
Really it's a pointless thread because footberg has become an entirely different entity, in which case either they're all (or the very, very, vast majority are) traitors, or none of them are traitors, the additional wage is pure coincidence, and they've joined whichever newly rich club they've joined because it gives them "the best chance of winning silverware". Anyone with a brain will tell you it's the former, but Sup Forumseddit being Sup Forumseddit will tell you it's the latter. I don't hold it against them, the Sup Forumsedditors, though, just like I didn't hold it against Lennie Small when he killed the puppy, for similar reasons.

hummels, gotze, lewandowsky and they even tried to buy Reus
fuck bayern

don't forget that cunt of ashley cole
#neverforget

Attached: 434231.jpg (403x392, 47K)

just imagine the shitstorm if Sup Forums had existed

>seemingly irrelevant press conference to announce richard wright signing
>only two journalists bothered to turn up
>wenger and sol campbell walk out

>Montreal screwjob
objectively this.

>transferring to a different club is traitorous
>I rate one club gentlemen

Attached: 1516524195594.jpg (960x892, 234K)

he was already washed up at that point, I don't think it was a bad betrayal.