What do you guys think of foreign students?

What do you guys think of foreign students?

I know Sup Forums generally hates immigrants but technically we aren't fully fledged ones.

Personally, im off to university in the UK in September (Royal Holloway) and I hope to make some friends and not be treated like some sort of leper.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lr2ZaHY5Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc
youtu.be/1SDoBdlzuCU?t=131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Australia, they're simply entitled. I've had some of them try to convince me that Australia is "international" but completely failed in response when I asked them about Hong Kong, which was built by the British.

If you simply assimilate partially you're fine, and don't impose cosmopolitanism or extreme leftism.

Dont be afraid to approach White girls because despite the fake rhetoric you heard on the interbwebs, White girls love Asian guys especially if you follow Korean style trends.

the chinks are unbelievably rude.

>"technically we aren't fully fledged ones"
>overstaying student visas is the main way Chinese come to America
Know what I think if you? I think you put too much stock in abstractions, procedures and rules, especially when you have a roaring reputation for plagiarism and fraud.

Talk shit, get stabbed.

>it's another chink coming over

FUCK OFF

This yes and no. Study some game and understand that Melmoth has ruined most of our women. But do not think that your proud and accomplished race is a problem. Recognize bitchiness as congruency testing and show her that she can't ruin your day, don't be a supreme gentleman.

Most asians are traditional and hate leftist values.

Well, I'm mostly into Asians anyway :P. I think most people subconsciously prefer their own race, dating wise. I dated 1 white girl but it didn't last long, she was fine but just like my asians haha.

Well I'll most likely be heading back here with my new, shiny, western degree once I finish.

usually fine with me. I just want you to leave again after you finished your studies.
But studying at different universities in different countries/continents is a good thing in general. It keeps new thought flowing and prevents intellectual incest at universities.

I hate them. The Western colleges and universities are drunk on the high tuition money they can get from the foreign students so they spend all their time trying to recruit them instead of making it easier for local students to attend. 90% average to take Engineering? Fucking bullshit.

Furthermore, the curries stink to high heaven. You can smell them a hundred feet before you even see them. Really awful hygiene. The foreign students esp Asians and curries only keep to themselves and are oblivious to the surroundings and/or don't care.

In addition, the Asians (of all types) are massive cheaters, and I have it on very good authority (teacher and professors whom I personally know) that the colleges/universities will actually turn a blind eye to their cheating ways because they want the tuition money. God forbid they should actually punish them and loose their precious tuition money.

Why would he want a white girl and risk catching some hideous STI

Fellow chink.
My family has a saying:
Kiss your child goodbye and remember his/her child-like self if going overseas,
Upon returning, you'd be lucky if you can still recognize that abomination.
(Family history: 4/6 went overseas and became trash)

Hahaha, why bro? We're a very western family already tbf, by HK standards anyway.

In Germany they don't tbqh.
Chinese students here are tiny little weak guys(the girls get fucked for fun ofc).
Not a single western women would prefer a 165cm asian smalldick faggot when a 190cm european heritage guy is around..

They've turned our universities into businesses tailored to squeezing tuition out of foreigners rather than places of higher learning

You're going to find yourself a nice Chinese friend who is also an international student and you will exclusively talk to the fucker and your group of other chink friends in your horrible chink gargle. You will learn fuck all culture and will stick out like a sore thumb.
You will not advance your English skills because you will rarely leave your circle of other chink fuckers and will therefore never be made to try.
God I fucking hate you Chinese cunts. You're over here to experience Western culture and education. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE STILL IN FUCKING CHINA.

>Most asians are traditional and hate leftist values.
I know from experience it's otherwise. I know from experience they become easily deluded through segregating themselves with Asian parties, Asian nightclubs and Asian hangouts into believing their current location is essentially an Asian colony. This is what I find irritating to be quite honest, always respect the local people, local customs and local culture. When you don't, you become another insufferable Asian colonist.

And Asians become incredibly leftist incredibly fast in the west. It's the "you're perfect because you're not white" effect that the left has, Asians become intoxicated with the voice they're given by the left purely for being a person of colour.

t. Melbournite, 50-60% of the CBD are Asian residents.

I hate those people just as much as u. They give the rest of us decent, westernised folks a bad name.

I forgot that they are mostly manlets from "rich" families who get bullied here because they are not even 165cm and complete autist when they arrive here.

I like the East Asian students at my uni. They're pretty decent

Among those aged came out fine with engineering
1 to Jap -> came out fine with marketing
2 to US -> changed course from business to historian and became fucked up alcoholic cock riding sjw, the other finished biotech and became weed bro
2 to Aus -> 1 stayed there, probably in prison for some gambling shit; the other went to sjw in some hole for animals, routinely comes back to beg for $

I'm fine with Asians and a sprinkle of latinos.

Negative reaction to immigration is due to the fact that it's population replacement at this point.

Royal Holloway is a pretty nice uni. Are you staying in Egham? The on sight accommodation looked really good when I was there a few years back

You foreigners honest to god need to learn some fucking english.

it pisses me off that more and more asians/indians get into the masters program and they can't speak english that good, it pisses me off especially when yall work as TA's yet you can't help american students because you can barely speak the language and even then your accensts are so heavy they arnt much of a point in going to you for help, i have most students come to me personaly for help instead of yall, and i understand that even thoug it fucks with my own research but i hep them out because I know the feeling of trying to get yet you can't understand what the person is saying.

Seriously I don't know how in gods name you foreign fucks earn your visa's when you can even right an english paper or speak the language properly, i know you're trying but you should try way harder because it becomes more of a liability than anything.

Yeah white people should fuck a lot more cuck beta suckers

I like them.

I am especially fascinated to hear about what they think of the area for some reason

Racist as hell except when they're not under the total entrancement of the spell of the Jew.

They're just being pushed through the visa/degree factory to satisfy Jew quotas.

Also foreigners should learn how to properly use a toilet, don't fucking squat on the toilet, plant your ass on it and take a shit, also don't somehow spear the shit all over the bathroom stall walls, only foreigners do that shit, i'm looking at you indians and chinese gooks.

So the males stayed on course while the girls got fucked?

I agree but if he i going back to china then who cares. Nice to meet even those with barely any language skills as long as they are professional/civil. When your whole district is filled with people invited over by the local crack dealer, who then proceed to make exclusivist "churches" that practice witch craft that is intolerable. Maybe its a different thing down there because of the geography/ who gets in.

Sup Forums I am a Slav. So not Aryan by the definition of Hitler, but rather too much a mix of the Semites and the Mongols. An idol "rabbit" race which I prefer to think of as a race that has less inhibition toward violence. I am untermenchen.

When the incoming gutter filth come in, should I harass them? Should I treat them like the insects they are? Today, one asked me for forgiveness due to holding up the elevator while the hordes of insects couldn't even get in despite three tries. And then when the insects got out, there wasn't even any ultimate frisbie that they thought they had to attend within seconds or be left out.

Sup Forums should I use my slav blood on these kinds?

Some are cool, but a lot of them are really weird. They tend to not have the best social skills. Mainland Chinese are the worst by far though.

I hate gooks

wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141

>Public universities in the U.S. recorded 5.1 reports of alleged cheating for every 100 international students, versus one report per 100 domestic students, in a Wall Street Journal analysis

>Students from China were singled out by many faculty members interviewed. “Cheating among Chinese students, especially those with poor language skills, is a huge problem,” said Beth Mitchneck, a University of Arizona professor of geography and development.

Slavs are some of my favorite people.

Takes a university spot from natives in order for some college to make money.

The opposite of nationalism.

Don't think about Hitlers definitions, he needed to do that because of the war.
Slavs are white, be proud and show your pride.
Ofc treat the them like the insects they are, you are worth a thousand of them.
SIEG
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lr2ZaHY5Lc

Nie wieder Bruderkrieg, mein Freund.

In the US there is a new, strong tendency for Asians to be leftist, out of the conformity thing, what with most Asians being white collar and college educated.

Idc i like asian ppl but ima a low level weeb too so i could be biased

>visa

I've got a UK passport. I'd never consider myself British though other than on paper.

For 90% of them its a massive culture shock. A lot expected the UK to have huge skyscrapers for example haha, like Coruscant or sth.

Our universities are chocked fucking full of East Asians. I love you guys. Best possible ethnic minority.

Chinks cheated constantly in high school, and on a university level.

I see English paper mill advertisements everywhere on campus.

They suck at english and it's hard to connect with them as friends. We can definitely do with less of them.

I like foreign students more than the american ones
they're all way less concerned with bullshit, just here to learn and hang out

If you can get away with it why not...

At that point its the fault of the system, not of the individual's.

I'd never do it though but you can see why people might.

Eh, I was friends with a lot of international back in the day. I'm banging an international Muslim atm, shits good when they submit to the BWC master race. Koreans are cool, always got invited to their banquets and got drunk on their rice wine plenty of times. Knew a lot of other Muslims who assimilated just fine, started out puritans and ended up becoming alcoholics and bacon afficianados. Had the best weed too. Dated a Chinese Malaysian for a while. Fucked a few Indians from there, Singapore and Bangladesh too. Used to go offroading with a Chinese guy.

Good times. They're alright. Australia is too far gone down the path of multiculturalism to ever revert, but so long as the ones that come here are bro-tier and assimilate I don't see a problem. Do agree that they make it harder for us to qualify for high-value degrees though.

equal
2 girls and 2 guy fucked
1 girl and 1 guy not fucked
versus
11 didn't go overseas
10 ok, 1 fucked

>If you can get away with it why not...

lol

Very entitled. Most of them are put in their place within a year though.

That isn't right though, Chang, one should have some moral standards.

Sure, it is the institution's fault for being apathetic as well but that isn't the main crux.

Wait until you see it was
>PREVIOUS YEAR
>EVERYTHING STILL MOSTLY LIKE THE SAME AS THE LAST TEN YEARS
and then
>CURRENT YEAR
>ALL FUCKING HIJABS EVERYWHERE
>MAYBE A BURKA THROWN IN FOR SPICE

fuck that

If you plan on studying in a foreign country, you should probably learn how to speak, listen, and read the language being spoken there. There's no excuse for cheating, especially because you "can't understand the language."

I can't imagine going to a Japanese university and cheating on their tests. That would be incredibly shameful to me, I can't even bear the thought.

I like the asian transfers. Most of the guys are bro tier. The girls, in my experience, can be sluts though.

>tfw graduating soon
>like Canada too much to go home
>have Canadian gf
>going to do grad school and research on catalysts

Not sure why but in my first year I fucking hated Canada and wanted nothing to do with it. Country kind of grew on me.

In an ideal world everyone would be upstanding individuals but some people don't have moral standards - thats my point. Lots of people are inherently cheats, especially those who've grown up with mainland values.

The system has to have safeguards against that otherwise it becomes a race to the bottom. I get just as pissed with cheaters as you but you can't really put all the blame on them.

Most all of my friends from university were international students, and I'm still dating a Chinese girl I met at the library.

My main advice would be to make sure that you don't only stick with cliques of fellow Chinese students, etc. You find that a lot. Indians with Indians, Saudis with Saudis, Chinese with Chinese. Hell, when I studied in Switzerland, most of the Americans stuck with Americans. While natural to stick with your own kind, it's great to break out into other circles and really get to know other cultures, nuances and vibes of folks from all over. That's where the real learning of studying abroad takes place, and your English fluency will soar

Not supporting Islam, friend, but you'd be surprised how many of the Young ones give up on that shit the second they get out from under their parents thumb. Biggest eye-opener was how many Malays (Muslims) I saw getting drunk and popping pills in Malaysian nightclubs.

Exposure to western civilization is the best medicine for Islam, especially for our generation, I strongly believe that.

>your English fluency will soar

Stop cheating you fuck

Well of course they're all degenerates. Hello? Do you not know anything about our own history?

Can vary, some are very rude and look down on Americans. Others get along well and plan to live in America and try to adapt. Go to UIUC btw.

Idk about you, but I'm soar'd af rn senpai

Where from originally?

What are you talking about? Whose history? American? Or are you a Malaysian in the US?

I would be more okay with them if they weren't such obvious cheaters.

Europeans are ok, but Chinese students clearly just fudged their documents to get in. They can't speak English worth shit and they just cheat, cheat, cheat through everything.

American public universities should have quotas on foreign students. Chinese and Koreans should be banned entirely.

BRING ALL YOUR WIMMINZ.

But seriously, nothing wrong with exchange students.

Ive acted on more than a few occasion as an English - to - English translator between internationals and locals who couldn't understand each other thanks to accents. So its not entirely nonsense

Jewish history in general. Even today the US Jews are trying to re-overthrow Russia by sending in Pussy Riot like that matters for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc

It's called cultural subversion.

International students pay much higher fees than americans which subsizes american students. Thats why universities like them so much.

Why would you be such a fag enabler? Are you in it for money or pussy or something?

>International students pay much higher fees than americans
Good they should

But there still needs to be a limit on them. No sense in subsidizing tuition but limiting opportunity for actual American students

nah, they think they're going to get the Chinese and the Indians to both cross-flood and have everlasting world piece by racemixing with eachother.

Isnt it a good thing that foreigners are integrating themselves into our culture?

Because its an inconvenience to me to stand around and wait for them to finally figure each other out.

>Isnt it a good thing that foreigners are integrating themselves into our culture?
They're not anymore. Even the nice kind are grouping up because they also know where the rate of demographic shift gone to madness where nobody has a chance of integrated.

>Because its an inconvenience to me to stand around and wait for them to finally figure each other out.
Well I'm sorry you can't keep your dick in your pants. Statistically, that does in fact vary by race.

>you can't really put all the blame on them.

this is it, this is the fucking mentality: the if-you-can-get-away-with-it-why-not-do-it mentality. this is why there is so much corruption.

>Korean style trends

Ewwww

As a white man, minorities are entitled to affirmative action.

I have never met a single sane chinese person.

And I live in Canada.

>They're not anymore. Even the nice kind are grouping up because they also know where the rate of demographic shift gone to madness where nobody has a chance of integrated.

I noticed that tended to happen more In my old country campus than my current city campus, where there was a bigger disparity between Australians and foreign students. My current campus you usually see a greater mixing of different groups, usually one or two foreign students in a group of Australians, or one or two Australians in a group of foreign students from different ethnic backgrounds.

>Well I'm sorry you can't keep your dick in your pants. Statistically, that does in fact vary by race.

Sorry you dont get enough light in your basement, but making issue out of helping people understand each other (essentially the equivalent of giving directions to a tourist) is pathetically laughable

What's you abo quota btw?

> foreign students?

youtu.be/1SDoBdlzuCU?t=131

I live in an international dorm so I can testify to a few countries.

Japs: Pretend to like you even if they hate you deep down. You can never tell which is which. Best to just not befriend them.

Koreans: Guys are usually decently cool to hang out with. Girls always seems bitchy.

Kazakhs: Shit

Chinese: Keep to themselves and don't bother anyone. Girls are really friendly

Germans: Either super fit and redpilled or cucked to infinity. Women always seem bitchy.

Vietnamese: Women are psychopaths, guys are usually cool.

Russians: Stoic but funny

Saudis: Make up half the fucking school and are generally gigantic pieces of shit.

Oh also the Indians smell like shit all the time and once they think you're their friend they never leave you the fuck alone.

Wouldnt have a clue. I would imagine enrolment would designate a few dozen positions at most for Aboriginals, but Ive never seen them filled out by Aboriginals I could visually identify as Aboriginal. Not even when I studied in the country.

>graduated from engineering at Canadian university
>0 fucking white PHD/masters students graduating

There are some whites in undergrad, but engineering grad school/research/academia is owned by foreigners.

What are they doing in Russia? What do they want in Russia?

I don't even want to be in Russia.

Pay then leave. Now fuck off.

Depends on the person, they can be weirdo insular losers or alright folks.

Yeah, same here, as bad is it was what we did to our aboriginals, we don't want them with special status.

But our way is to not want anybody with special status. I don't hate different people but rather just the Jews who force stupid and unworkable chaos on on us.

Never had that experience with Indians, but because they weren't from India. Like non-China Chinese theyre OK. Only knew one Indian who had a persistent bad aroma, but thats because they suffered from Trimethylaminuria

Chinese: really humble and generally speak english well
Haitians: Fucking shit.
Poo in loos: POO and don't really talk much
Middle eastern: the women dont talk to anyone or are huge sluts. guys never talk
ANY African: usually shit people unless they have bachelor's or beyond

>Seriously I don't know how in gods name you foreign fucks earn your visa's when you can even right an english paper
>you can even right an english paper

No, they don't pay then leave. We pay them, and then the leave.

And in the meanwhile, thanks to Obama's America Invents Act, they steal our patents for more Chinese Jew Money based on a switch from from first to invent from first to file. China has an army of about 1M patent trolls to get everything we do over it. It's worse than the Clinton secrets.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Fuck China. Just wait for the next thread about what rich China bugs do with spare wealth with their fob boys. Just you wait and watch.

Agreed. I would wager very few, if any, legitimately hate non-whites, as much as (((some))) would have us think. Its just when policies that run against our culture and values are forced on us, thats the problem.

But like Ive been saying, Ive never met anyone, out of the hundreds if not thousands of non-whites that Ive met, who believed we should bend over backwards to accommodate them. Only a very small minority and their enablers who push that agenda

Got one from Bangladesh in classes. He cheated off one of my tests and when he asks for help on homework he gives you a pencil and says "ok do it".

user, when these type of questions pop up on pol i get really fucking pissed of because i deal with these fucks on a daily basis, so in my defense i was typing with rage and at the time didn't really care about my grammer.

> moving to eurabia
> "ITS JUST FOR SCHOOL"

王八