Can Messi win a Ballon d’Or again?

Can Messi win a Ballon d’Or again?

Attached: 1E2035A1-AF15-4B7D-AE03-D8E1AD2D01EE.jpg (620x465, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awSWMEjsjkI
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/RO/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope but he can still win Ballon d'Soy after he gets exposed by France in 1/8 of World cup in 3 months

Attached: WEAK MIND.jpg (1111x608, 136K)

yes after he """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""destroys""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Real in the final

Attached: 2011 CL semifinal.jpg (900x621, 104K)

yeah

Maybe

Attached: 152141314878979.png (962x494, 145K)

Maybe Pepe shouldn't have committed a foul. Is Messi supposed to not score?

Funny that penaldo fan boys are from countries with no football knowledge, relevance nor tradition. Stay seething lads

Where the fuck did I say I root for penaldo or halal madrid? Calm down and drink some sprite autismo

Unless Tsunaldo wins the CL or the Worldc Up it's already in Messi's hands. If they both fail to win the CL, maybe Nerman can snatch it from them if he leads >us to our sixth cup while being top scorer. Every other scenario is irrelevant and winds up with messi taking the BdO home.

>player gets too close to messi
>penalty

Attached: uefalona.jpg (800x892, 65K)

Delusional Madrid fans circulated a video where Pepe doesn't touch the player prior to being sent off, so Madrid retards convinced themselves that it was undeserved

They were caught redhanded removing a frame though, Pepe definitely touches Alves

youtube.com/watch?v=awSWMEjsjkI

>Is Messi supposed to not score?
ofcourse not but messifags thinking that was a legit win carried by Messi is really sad. any mediocre shitter can score twice while playing 11vs10 next to 7 world cup winners.

also I like how nobody mentions the 2008 CL semifinal where Ronaldo won against Messi. apparently you're not supposed to talk about it for some reason.

Bojan couldn't do it. Alexis proved to not be good enough and was promptly replaced by Neymar. It's really not that easy, you're just a biased retard.

>also I like how nobody mentions the 2008 CL semifinal where Ronaldo won against Messi
Preeetty sure you complained about outdated stats earlier, let me check

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/country/RO/

Oh, wait, I know

>old stats only matter when I can shit on Messi

>Bojan and Alexis couldn't do it
do what you stupid idiot?
I clearly said
>any mediocre shitter can score twice while playing 11vs10 next to 7 world cup winners.
in that specific context. if Messi didn't score in those last 30 mins then Villa would have scored, and so on.

learn to read, it's not too late.

>he does it for free

>I like how nobody mentions the 2008 CL semifinal where Ronaldo won against Messi
because there are no videos of Ronaldo scoring, they went missing

>he defends messi's honor for free

>Ronaldo didn't score so they didn't win
okay we can agree that Messi didn't win the 2015 CL final.

did Ronaldo even touch the ball in the goal?

I couldn’t stop laughing at this image for 5 min last night

While we're at it let's officially strike that 2006 farce of a CL title Messi fans prop up

Attached: 1521482010224.png (200x420, 32K)

Attached: 1519660716238.gif (800x600, 671K)