David Duke

David Duke

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States#Jewish_justices
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish
veteransnewsnow.com/2011/12/01/jews-are-underrepresented-in-the-u-s-military-and-its-leadership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>instead of trying to salvage your career, you play into the "rumors" about yourself until everyone loses hope in you as they watch you have an embarrassing meltdown until you finally drop of the face of the earth after admitting that you actually don't know anything about the politics you have been talking about nonstop about for months and get banned from your most active creative outlet for "pretending" to be a white supremacist
Is this a JUST thread?

What's his best work?

it's just funny calling a swagged wheelchair man david duke

ideas man

WIC WIC WICAWW
AW ROBBY WHAT THE HELL MAN I EXPECTED YOU TO BE NORMAL SIZED YOU'RE MICRO MACHINES!

That one bit where he pretended to beg Tim Heidecker for his show back. Legitimately his funniest work yet.

moon man*

everytime i hear that line it gets me good

The time he hired out those women to act like they were moms of his friends and he roasts them for 20 minutes

that is probably the only good thing about MDE, that or the skit where he trips the lady through the table

"pretending" is right

he just donated 5 grand to a neonazi paper

gonna need a link

sauce me up

Did Tim really actually try to get Sam Hyde's show off adult swim?

i think the likely story is he just didn't bother to stand up for it, which is still shitty of him

Na he said on his podcast if people didnt like it they should contact advertisers, which is not directly getting the show off the air but still a dick move.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Fucking epic xD that show is so redpilled. HE CALLED HIM DAVID DUKE RANDOMLY WHILE BEIMG DRESSED AS A CLOWN, WHAT A MADMAN!!!!!!!!!! THATS LIKE A REDPILLED FOR THE MASSES!!!!!Why aren't there more shows like this??????? PRAISE KEK AM I RIGHT FELLOW PEDES?

Literally fuck off already, Sam. Your shit is unfunny this sketch is a prime example. Your "show" doesn't even deserve to be called that. And you don't even write your shit yourself, you literal cuck.

>pretended
Good one. Your post made me laugh harder than MDE ever did.
Not that that would be an accomplishment.

Where's Sammy boy gone to

Rutgers lecture is the culmination of his life's work.

I really liked the anime convention presentation

Just go to YouTube. Search "moms". Should be the first result. The channel is Thanks Computer. Enjoy.

Somebody else wrote both of those (and more) for him. Sam is literally incapable of being funny on his own.

>it's a "sam complains about how other people live their lives into the camera for fifteen minutes but giggles like a little girl every few minutes so he can pass his severe disappointment with his own life off as a joke" episode

>stand up for a show you don't care about at all after its fans harass you nonstop after it's cancelled and set yourself up for facing the same criticism as sam and world peace
You would have to have a single braincell floating around in your skull to think that's a good idea.

AYO TREX COME HELP ME SWAG THIS KID OUT

wesearchr.com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

Do you guys think he regrets being on Sup Forums now that he can't get anymore Jewish money?

>tfw you dump gasoline onto your reputation and dive in head first after setting yourself on fire

The skit where he reads a jewish newspaper is my favorite

he just ironically gave 5 grand to neo-nazis, its all a gimmick you just dont get how ironic it is

He's still getting money from Patreon, but it's dwindling quickly and instead of investing it he's donating it to the kkk.

Boston Ross.

>everything that doesn't conform to my retarded childish libturd ideology is ironic!!!!

Get a job, shave that neckbeard and move out of your mom's basement you smelly NEET

UHHHH....DAVID DUKE
>the Sup Forumscuck pisses himself laughing
MOONMAN
>the Sup Forumscuck siegs fucking heil and gets schwifty

>donating money to a campaign started by weev to harass a woman and her family just for suggesting Richard Spencer's mommy sell her house
Simpley epin luls my Employed Adult user

I thought white nationalists and the Daily Stormed hated Spencer? I also thought they went out of their way to not associate themselves with that label.

They heard the word jew and got all worked up like the rabid bunch of retards that they are.

link to where he said that? or any evidence he was against sam?

thats what i thought

Our president that they memed into office has a Jewish daughter and son in law with business ties to Soros. I thought they loved jews now too desu.

>i hate jews!!
>trump meets with netanyahu
>n-not all jews are bad! some are good!

SAM HYDE POWER RANKINGS

>Supreme Tier:
Ideas Man
2070 Paradigm Shift
The Wall Show
Trexx Makeover

>A Tier:
Twitter Standup
Rutgers University Talk
Williamsburg Street Fashion
Fertility Clinice Skit
Sam Hoidel
I'm an alien
Office Maggot

>B tier:
The Other Sam Hyde World Peace Skits
Kickstarter TV
Hydewars
An inconvient Anime
Yale Lives Matter

>C tier:
Guttaman
His most recent Boston Standup
Bernie Sanders Pozzing

>Pathetic Failure Tier
General Kickstarter begging videos
Video response to losing WP- "Swastikas
On Teevee"
Ugly Chelsea

Meant Patreon Begging Videos

What about the Hydewars videos where he unironically smokes a pipe and pretends to be an intellectual while saying a bunch of stuff you'd hear in a freshman psychology college course because he voted for the first time in his life and it made him feel like a mature big boy?

most of Sup Forums doesn't even like david fbi plant duke.

Why would the FBI pay David Duke to write books about the history of Jews in the Soviet Union, defend Confederate monuments, and speak moderately about White nationalism?

The ones where he talks about artists and creativity and his time in the corporate world are great

Any time he talks politics he parrots Molyneux and other youtubers and its fucking annoying

So there's a wide range in quality

any time a reasonable politician that advocates for things that would advance white nationalism he has to raise his voice in support like a tard. happened with Ron Paul, Trump probably Buchanan too

Sam recently donated 5k bucks to Anglin's legal fund

He still seems very affluent so the other guy spamming the health insurance meme is a faggot lel

>israelis & jews are the same
how fucking stupid are you?

Some jews are from israel but all israelis are jews.

MIND=BLOWN.wmv

hehehehehehehe david duke!

>they are only bad jews if i have absolutely no way of proving they are bad

The Heterosexual Pledge

But seriously, what is up with Jews? What's going on there?

Hyde Wars is great. Fuck off.

They're smarter and they help each other.

kickstarter tv

>no anime talk or tissue box leaps and bounds above supreme tier

I wish underage bans were still a thing

Hell yeah, I too love unsourced infographs.

It's good if you like watching an average man who thinks he's some sort of ubermensch slowly lose his mind while doling out dime a dozen artistic advice.

White people should do that. Would work pretty well. All decide to only hire white people. Kick Jews out of their institutions and nations. Would be an interesting experiment.

It made me laugh when I watched it because I couldn't believe he slipped that one by.

>shit ''''comedians'''' Sup Forums has tricked you into watching

Fuck you and Norm McDonald and Bill Burr you fucking fags.

The same Jewess that extorted Spencer's mom is suing the Daily Stormer

No, because people who do the hiring are smart enough to realize if you hire on ethnic or gender criteria you lose in the long term by outright removing some choices you might want to take it. You're not smart tho so there's that. Have fun living off gubmint gibs Cletus.

>Yo, gimme two chicken nuggets
>And a salted fry
>And when you give me that soda, make sure it's got ice.

Post in threads you like with topics that interest you. If no such thread exists, make one or do something else. Be the force of positive change in your life. You can do this. I believe in you.

This guy knows his shit.

Learn to Google. Easily proven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States#Jewish_justices

>"the American Jewish population was estimated at between 5.5 and 8 million, depending on the definition of the term. This constitutes between 1.7% and 2.6% of the total U.S. population"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews

>"Harvard University, which is 25 percent Jewish"

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

>"At least 139 of the Forbes 400 are Jewish"

jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish

>"Jews, who make up about 2 percent of the overall population of this country, make up less than a third of a percent of the total number of those serving in the armed forces"

veteransnewsnow.com/2011/12/01/jews-are-underrepresented-in-the-u-s-military-and-its-leadership/

I probably would too if they posted this kind of shit about me in the very same article where they provide "proof" that I tried to extort an old woman who contacted me about selling her home and then decided to turn me in to her son's neo-nazi fanclub after she found out I was a jew.

Post tedx mde fans are insufferable

Yes, sub-90 IQ diversity hires and low productivity Asians sure do make a great work force! Just look at what they've accomplished throughout history!

Where do you rank the Kickstarter where he got BTFO and doxed by bronies of all people (Dark Skies)

>the distribution of significant figures

Wow... this is the most retarded shit I have ever seen. Also, if you're so smart, why are you posting on a Taiwanese Ramen Soup Enthusiast Forum?

Don't give a shit about any of this, but do yourself a big favor and copy and paste these links onto those jpgs so fewer people will think you're a drooling retard that saves every single graph he finds on Sup Forums and accepts it as fact.

>being this wrong about all the details

You sure proved me wrong.

Spencer's mom didn't go to Tanya Gersh to sell her commercial property. Gersh offered her services as a real estate agent after she threatened Spencer's mom that she would get her local SPLC type group to protest every day if she didn't sell the property. It was textbook extortion.

Spencer's mom is apolitical and just wanted it to all go away.

Proofs?

Reminder that the kikes have had Sam marked for years. Pic related is from early 2014.

works well enough for jews like you said ONE POST BEFORE
>Have fun living off gubmint gibs Cletus.
are you kidding? white protestants love jews and israel so much that it's uncanny

cletus doesnt post on Sup Forums, that guy is most definitely some urban white loser named john

>she threatened her on a phone conversation that was not recorded
>all provided proof of extortion is a series of emails where the filthy jewess is helping her go through the process of selling her home
Really makes you think.

based

Sam's got a point there though.

h ttp://www.feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/
10:23 faggot what now?

I don't get it, what's the joke?

Political correctness killed comedy.

>Haha it actually takes a lot to offend me

what a fucking pussy. stand your ground ffs

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT

>false flagging hateful leftcuck containment threads

Doing gods work op.

>After its fans harass you non-stop

Go to Sup Forums and ask them about MDE, most of them don't give a shit about it. Tim is getting harassed by Sup Forums because he acts like a pozzed faggot and has the thinnest skin imaginable. If you want to talk about pathetic lets talk about Tim's "trolls under the bridge" video.

YEAHH BOIIII

Why would the FBI convince people to try and blow up bridges or go on a shooting spree?

false flaggin'