Is it kino?

Is it kino?

is this the movie where the rock rips the steel railing off of a staircase and then bends it around his fists to make brass knuckles?

The Rock's Eyebrow should have gotten an Oscar Nomination for Best Supporting Actor for that film.

Kino is a pretty dumb meme.

But I will say Doom is very underrated.

The only good part was the first person gun scene

Please post the whole FPS sequence if you have it.

It was a Doom 3 movies
it was alright

Yes it is by far the best video game movie

Fuck yeah it is.

Fuck me thats what I always called it. Its basically just the first two-thirds of Doom 3. I dont even call it D00M

What a disappointment. Every monster is a zombie and not the possessed soldiers that try to shoot you but generic zombies.

You should probably ask Reddit.

It was ruined by Reddit. Now only Reddit says kino. It's kinda embarrassing to see people still using it on Sup Forums. I always feel bad for the people who do. It's like they didn't get the memo.

nice try Reddit

I don't want to sound gay, but that nudity scene was completely random and lasted for like 3 seconds. It was the most pointless shit ever.

>Muh Reddit deflection

Sup OP. Sorry your thread is so shit. Perhaps you should go back to Redshit now.

>tfw you will never have a friend like Portman

>wanting schlock without t&a

we're already on reddit

Rosamund Cowface hard nipples were kino.

Movie could of been badass, told more or less the exact same story, but made it demonic and used the ACTUAL FUCKING DOOM DESIGNS. People would accept it as a shitty but enjoyable adaptation if they even kept the superficial game elements. Adapt them in some fucking way, not their baseless shit.

what was his fucking problem anyway?