Police: He didnt rape you, Mr Kelley?
Dennis: He wanted me more

youtu.be/UB0F_Jah_R4?t=110

Jersey Shore

That montage is the best fucking thing I've ever seen

Hummingbirds are legal tender

an erotic life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wco2uE6vyQ

Cat in the wall eh? Now your talking my language.

Nobody ever mentions Frank's Back in Business even though its a fantastic episode

"charlie work" is master comedy on par with charlie chaplin or marx brothers gags

youtube.com/watch?v=QCadbE00ucM

the one where mac explains how evolution may be wrong

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis
>WILDCARD BITCHES

Just trust in me user, for your own good.

Also recommend..
>The Gang Gets Invinceble
>The Nightman Commeth
>Charlie Gets Crippled
>The Gang Dances Thier Ass Off
>The Gang Wrestles For the Troops
Honestly, homie, jus start from season 1 and go on. You won't be disappointed.

The Gang Dines Out

>and to go down on Chrissy Orlando on the trampoline later on the very same night, which I also did. And I licked her asshole a little bit. It was pretty good, it was alright, it wasn't great - but it was fine.

I just rewatched this one today.
>mfw I'll never go to a bar that has donkey shows, Motley Crue and cake

Thee nightman cometh is a great episode, but the dirst time charlie sings nightman and it turns into a song about rape is so friggin funny.

Also, come to think of it, the gang tries to win an award.

THERE'S A SPIDER
DEEP IN MY SOUL

You gotta pay the troll toll,
To get into this boys soul.

>THERE'S A SPIDER
>DEEP IN MY SOUL

chord for chord rip off of Nobody's Home by Pink Floyd

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpTtYj52ts

The Gang gets Held Hostage

The Die Hard references get me.

Its a joke song dork. Go fuck yourself.

its a hilarious homage I wasn't giving them shit

im a docta

Lel they end up on the roof

Patrician choice

I'm watching season 11, soon 12th and I don't get people complaining about the show's quality dropping. It's just as good with a few lows here and there (expected after eleven fucking seasons), and complaining about flanderizing in a show that's always been about how low can these people go seems pretty retarded, since exagerating the characters to their absolute worst is actually one of the series main draws.

Favourite episodes gotta be Charlie Work, Mac and Charlie Die, the Gang Goes Jihad, Nightman Cometh and the Ponderosa marriage and divorce ones.

Trial of the Century

This. Season 8 is secretly the best of the show.

shitty unfunny cuck show more reddit then r&m. fuck off

How the fuck is the show gonna be without Dennis?

Stop trying so hard.

It looks like they'll delay production for a year until everyone gets their current projects out of the way. They're probably all at least a bit tired of IASIP and I think this is good, since I believe in their capacity to make at least one or two more seasons.

Also, while this episode is pretty average, but Ongo Goblongian just makes it absolute gold

I remember when I cried about normies too and associated anything that was relatable to drinking or "degeneracy" or sociability with 'reddit', thought 'reddit' was the enemy, and owned a fleshlight.

Charlie Work is undeniably the greatest episode of the series.

The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods
The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention
Frank's Little Beauties
Frank's Pretty Woman
Mac and Charlie Die (both parts)

Probably my favorite episode.

Lowest quality bait. Try some nuance next time, user. This is enbsrrrasing as of now tho

How embarrassing

Why would you get rid of your fleshlight

Repaired image

my MASSIVE DONG

Frank Retires is pretty good.

I no longer own one, I now share one

Does he at least clean it up before handing it back over to you?

He said Magnum Dong.

The Nightman Cometh

Dr. Mantis Tabogan

Always picks up the scraps...
...gives em to a certain trashman ive heard bout..

Now you just sound like Carl.. or maybe because I just posted his image.

What was the name of the episode where they hole a trial because Dee bumped into Dennis as he was eating cereal in the car? That whole episode was gold, I want to watch it again but I forgot the title and season.

MAC BANGS DENNIS'S MOM

the cereal defense

Fuck him. He took ALL their money and gave it to the poor. I'm all for donating but he gave none of it to their struggling children who are already fucked up as it is. No matter who they are, it's their money. Not yours, father who never tried to be in their life.

Frank's Brother

>Shady Nasty's

Am I the only one who enjoyed the fuck out of the water park episode?
they shoulda sent a poet.
aids in the pool. everybody out.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxeZf8YdfiM

i feel so sorry for you

I don't know if it's because I was always more of a stay in the pool than go down the slide guy but I've recently watched both IASIP and MitM water park episodes and found both pretty meh (IASIP's was better though)

that final shot of mac sitting on the drain smiling is gold

I think this might be the first episode I saw. Let me see if I can recite what happens:

So, Dennis and Charlie are doing something somewhere and some guy tells them "Shh" because I guess wherever they were, they should've been quite (movie theater? library?).

And so they feel offended so they try to find him and charge him. So they go to one of those cartoonist people and describe him to them (and he draws pic related). And there's some joke about that and they put the picture up and try to get people to find him for them.

And at the end the guy and some friends come to the bar and they recognize the guy and something happens, episode ends, da da da...

That's how at least Plot A happens, right?

pretty much

i like in that episode when charlie and dennis are talking about how rude shushing somebody is while at the same time using that hand gesture telling people to go away after the barman serves their drinks

but it is true that is can aspire the rectum, so it is super dangerous that only homos are stupid to do

>Asskickers United: Mac and Charlie Join a Cult.
Dax Shepard's character is so fucking funny in that, the whole thetan-detector machine bit is probably the hardest ive ever laughed at anything.
>where do my feet go
>uh actually i ate a frog too