The Drumpf meme has an actual Wikipedia page

>the Drumpf meme has an actual Wikipedia page

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it down, lads.

IIRC Wikipedia has pretty liberal mods/admins.

When did Wikipedia become (((Wikipedia)))?

'Drumpf' is literally the peak of modern comedy

It's always been like that.

is this something they really want to highlight?

There's a wikipedia article for every single Simpsons episode too. It's just nerds who love TV putting pointless crap on Wikipedia

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

I dont get why the whole "Drumpf" thing is so funny

>Drumpf

How is this funny? So his family name a few centuries ago was Drumpf...but I don't get how that's insulting or funny.

I see them using it & I don't get it.

How is it funny? Is it supposed to be an insult? I mean, the fuck is that even supposed to be?

This is the only John Oliver episode with a page of its own. And it isn't even for the episode itself, it's for the segment in the episode devoted to Trump.

I believe the explanation for it is that by not using Trump's real name, it undermines his 'brand', which retarded leftists think is the only reason why he has support

It's a segment of one episode, normie.

>tfw others are using your meme

:3

it wasn't

fuck. cropped out that red is for google searches of 'cuckold', blue is google searches of 'drumpf'

It's funny because it's foreign and it's hip to make fun of people different than us.

The irony is lost upon the left.

can we not simply ask for a deletion?
1. it's irrelevant (see google trends history)
2. it's a meme which they disallow pages about

or we could just add the google trend line to the page talking about how it was a failed campaign.

>tfw Sup Forums make cuckolding mainstream

Cuck is the new gay.

Everyone child and young adult calls each other cucks instead of gay as an insult.

If you don't realize what an intellectual wasteland Wikipedia is yet, just read the 'Talk' page on any high-profile page and see the dozens of idiots arguing with each other over edits. It's as bad as YouTube comments where its just gigantic paragraphs that get responded to by unrelated gigantic paragraphs that no one reads

Because Wikipedia is ran and edited by marxist communists, look it up. I'm on my phone but I have loads of proofs on my desktop.. no lie desu.

i like you

Isn't this cyberbullying?

triple dubs checked

Nope, gay/fag has many meanings, some positive and some negative. Cuck is just negative.

Wikipedia is a Marxist arm psy-op.

this is about a segment that's part of John "CURRENT YEAR" Oliver's shitty show, where Drumpf came from. It's not about the meme itself you illiterates

Can we make a Wikipedia page about "le current year man" meme?

Wikipedia is generally pretty shitty for current events. It's very biased, almost always in the liberal direction, take things like gamergate for instance.

Just make one for Crooked Hillary.

Their news page is great though, best source to review the highlights in he news at the end of the day. (Besides Sup Forums of course :^) ) Never detected any bias in the selection of links.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events

Why does Wikipedia have a page on "cisgender"?

Any Leftist meme gets an article there.