TV shows you need a high IQ to enjoy

>TV shows you need a high IQ to enjoy

I achieved perfect SAT scores and only make 8.00/hour putting groceries on shelves at night.

Yes, I loved Caprica but what does it really matter?

>teenage girl in the body of a military grade robot
Extremely frightening and arousing. Underrated show for sure, after watching it then seeing the "season 2" teasers made me feel bad that it wasn't to be.

COME BACK ALESSANDRA, IT WAS JUST BANTER, WE DIDN'T MEAN IT

;__;

What happened?

He's probably white

WoW came out when he turned 18

My girlfriend of 12 years left me at the peak of my life and it ruined my psyche

>He let a bitch ruin his life
I feel bad for you, son.

Peak? You are a GOLDEN GOD!

You haven't even begun to peak.

Not everybody is a mountain. He might not even have a peak. Could be a desert dust basin, just a sea level hole that looks like it's full but it's all just drowning, choking particles of dry dirt.

****high IQ****

>man hands

No wonder it got cancelled.

My beloved had similar hands. sigh

until you cut them off?

None has every part perfect.
Focus on the feet.

> "None has every part perfect.
Focus on the feet."

Democritus? Or was it Descartes?

Night stocker here. It's pretty comfy

member when she came to Sup Forums?

Is this one of your asian cartoons?

Fun Fact. If you can watch TV and follow the plot you are already capable of complex thinking. Even better if you can predict upcoming elements or character's fates/plans.

>could have easily been a 10/10 series about the military industrial complex
>could have easily been about the cylon war
>instead some super fucking crazy tech show while vancouver suburbs still look like shit about some girl who is retarded and some crazy meme AI or whatever and what the fuck is going on and all this bullshit that happens plus we have family drama and mafia memes happening all over the place
>in no way does this feel like the BSG universe

I will say tho that episode about the shuttle getting hijacked by those Apollo terrorists still is the #1 on my top episodes of all TV. I felt that went too far, even for television.

You are kidding right? Most tv is mind garbage...

Remember when someone linked her to a waifu thread about her and she got so scared she deleted her twitter?
Happy times.

Agreed, white kids make for the best fudge packers.

you start

Is it better to watch battlestar first?

Yes. The entire show is basically about how Battlestar happened, so you would miss most references.