/fridaygeneral/

Alright Sup Forums I'm drinking tonight and relaxing. This is a general discussion of recent events thread. It doesn't have to be about any particular topic, just give your thoughts on the last few weeks. I made one of these threads a week or so ago and people seemed to like it. Drunks and weedbros welcomed and anyone else welcome as long as things are relaxed and related to recent news. It's been nonstop happenings so it's nice to take things a little slower. Hope everyone is having a good night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0jVtpaQGrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am now more sincere when I tell a veteran "Thank you for your service"

With all these attacks... Ask me ten years ago what would happen, I would have figured hot European warrior blood would boil and we'd have a second Krystalnacht against Muslims, their homes, mosques and businesses, to teach them a lesson. To teach them to weed out the so called isolated radicals or GTFO, that they are no longer welcome in Europe. But now? I think Europeans are too weak, content, cowardly and decadent to ever fight back.

I agree. This is a big one for me too.

It's been pretty good. I hope the rest of the summer is this entertaining. I don't see a marked difference in mood tho. I feel like the normies need something really big to happen, like another 9/11, to really set them off

kek

Didn't plan on drinking tonight, got to (well, said I would) help a friend in 4 hours carrying shitloads of isolation plates into his new home..I just want to sleep now, but fuck it. And this is my livejournal~

yeah it's weird. my "independent" friends have been receptive to trump and what he's saying but my lifelong republican friends have done nothing but talk shit about him, and the democrats are voting hilldog. I really wonder if it's going to take a massive attack on North American soil to wake up Canadians and Americans.

damn son, it's like 5 or 6am there right?

6:15, I'll make it though, can't let the fucker down.

godspeed

thanks man, I'll need it..Hope all is well (yeah, well..) ok stateside. Be the best you can be, and shit. :)

hang in there friendo

Oy, i got a massive few days, car repairs, double shift, study sunday for CCENT, then contact my university for readmission, fafsa and torrenting books and registering for classes.

Tonight I'm drinking Jameson and smoking a Prodomo ten-year cigar with a Connecticut wrapper.

Watching recordings of the RNC debate lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0jVtpaQGrQ

My mom ran a charity in our hometown for the past seven years, a house for young single moms to get their footing and get back on track while trying to get some classes done in a local community college. She's very religious and in my mind practically a saint, she really tried her hardest to help the girls that came through get on a better path.
Place closed down today, and though she's accepted it she still is pretty upset. When I asked her about it she said it was just too hard to keep it open and take in new girls without compromising values. She had a pretty strict strike system where if you were caught doing drugs or such things you'd quickly be in the process of being moved out. While I'm undecided whether I believe it was better to not compromise the christian values and lose residents or to be more lenient on values in order to keep them, I just felt like sayin something because I feel bad for her. Always think of her and the work she does when people say white christians are all evil assholes or that they don't do anything for charity.
Anywho, cheers to those with nobler passions than us.

>Perdomo
Good shit m8
The Lot 23 is noice

I think I'm an alcoholic Sup Forums, for the last 3 years I have drank at least a six pack a night of beer. Am I going to die?

Alcoholism is relative. You can have one beer a night and be an alcoholic as much as you can have a six pack a night and be fully functional. All depends on if it gets in the way of your basic facilities when they're required.
t. psychologist

Thanks for making this thread.

I'm still kinda in shock about all the happenings lately. I knew that with the current state of affairs that more attacks would happen, but it didn't really prepare me.

I studied counterterrorism in college and this whole string of happenings is really interesting to watch from that perspective.

Ayy I'm about six shots in so to hell with spelling.

Yeah what I like about it is the fact that this thing practically smokes itself if I let it sit, and the draw is so easy. Best $9 cigar I've found.

Today was my birthday. I'm by myself drinking Seagram's 7. My brother got me an Adidas tracksuit because we're diaspora slavs. That was the only gift I got that I didn't buy myself. Neither of my parents called me (no idea why, our relationships aren't perfect but I wouldn't even say they're bad) and i only got one happy birthday text from any of my friends,

Shitsux man.
On the other hand I went and saw some Mozart for free in the park which was pleasant.

I am more concerned about my health. Kidneys, liver, stomach, nervous system, etc. Outside of the nightly drinking there are also some nights I go out to bars and drink a lot more than at home, although this only happens about twice a month.

Do big public attacks embolden future incidents? Could we be seeing a domino effect?

I unironically wish you a good night's sleep if nothing else. Best wish a rando on the internet can give at this hour for a birthday.

That's usually the rub of it, yeah. Tried to do anything about it before?

I can usually drink 6 bud lite limes before getting drunk.

Is this normal or beta?

happy birthday user :) don't worry so much, my birthday was earlier this month, went about the same. you always have us.

Happy Birthday and skoll

happy birthday broski, I truly hope you have a good one.
do something out of the ordinary you've always wanted to to treat yourself.

I can't make it through six bud lite limes, but not because of the alcohol lol

Stuff's rancid

I recently took off the entire month of June outside 1 or 2 weekends. I think I only had around 6 beers for all of June and the last week of May. Wasn't hard at all but idk, I like to drink but am aware it's extremely bad for my health. I guess it's good that I am not drinking a 5th a night.

thanks bros
At least I'll always have you sick fucks to come back to
I drink pretty regularly and I used to drink pretty heavily most nights until my uncle got realllly fucked up in the head from it. He would do a sixer a night for years, It's called Marchiafa-Bignami disease or something like that. It scared the shit out of me. I limit myself to two or three a day except friday saturday. Sometimes I don't drink at all. Shit's worrying, man.
Jack?

Does anyone get all philosophical n shit when drunk asf??

I swear kek grants me wisdom and insight

Cheers to your Mom, honestly.

Prost, Deutsche-bro. Best of luck with yer movin help. Stay safe next couple days with all the shit goin down, can't imagine there won't be some fallout.

Kek does, Kek seems mellow and cool in those circumstances. We actually created a god, as long as people think of it, it is just as powerful as any other. Read Austin Osman Spare instead of all the other chaos magick Drivel (Nicholas Hall and Pete Carroll are good onesm, though). Hail Kek, be well.

Happy birthday user! Glad you're here.

>Do big public attacks embolden future incidents? Could we be seeing a domino effect?

Absolutely. Massive media coverage of the attacks gives inspiration to and emboldens independently radicalized people to carry out attacks they may have otherwise not done on their own.

The other product of mass media is that it compounds the effects of terror attacks by spreading fear. In terms of pure statistics, terrorism is not a very big killer worldwide, especially in the west, but it has a disproportionate psychological effect on target populations, as we're seeing now. It creates reactionary policy that plays into the terrorists' hands.

Your mom is a nice lady, it's a shame the residents couldn't get with the program.

Just got home from last nightshift this week.

Still baffled about all these happenings, the rate it's going is insane. Summer of Peace indeed. When will people see? When will all of us stand and fight back?

I am also very curious if our Trump is going to make it, I might not be an American but I sure do hope he can fix the US and the Motherland follows.

Stay safe Anons. Bedtime.

Happy birthday user, glad you're here.

I just got home from my friends house. Now the real night begins.

Seems obvious in reflection, but no less concerning. Hopefully someone steps up to the plate.

She is. And it is- damn woman, I know that the only thing that upset her is that she couldn't help more people. She's already volunteered to do nursing work at a local food pantry to fill the time. Even convinced my old man to join in and do check-ups (he's a D.O.). Like I said, canonization imminent haha.

We may just eek it out. I think all of us need to start putting our money where our mouths are though. Not in a violent way necessarily, but being more willing to make the push to change people's minds for the better. Time to start rousing the silent majority and all that.

Happy birthday brother!

S'okay buddy.

Can relate.

Ultimately you realize nobody is on your side except yourself.

Stay safe user.

Happy Birthday anonbro.

It's been a so-so week for me. The happenings are scary. For the first time in a long time, I've considered the possibility of getting in danger because of all this crap, even if most of it is in Europe.

I was excited at first, happenings are rare, but now there are too many to take long enough to make a good point about each.

In other news, my father told me he will likely vote Trump, so a small victory there.

Naw. Especially if you're under 40. The whole thing about alcohol killing you is mostly scare. Just exercise a bunch and eat healthy and you'll be fine

I mean, it's a Friday night and I'm too fucking poor to go anywhere and my friends are all busy with their lives. Glad to have you join the rest of us degenerate scum here

True. How many happenings has there been? Let's count.
>Orlando
>Turkey terror attack
>Clinton email hearings
>Alton Sterling
>Philando Castile
>Dallas
>Nice
>Turkey coup
>Baton Rouge
>Munich
I'm pretty sure I'm missing some. Any help would be appreciated.

True, my diet is pretty good and I have always been active (albeit not recently)

Some nights I do 8-12. Last night I had 12. I think I'll drink 8 tonight and watch BvS.

Don't forget the Axe attack in Germany

oh its going to get quicker mussies and their globalists handlers are mad about brexit and mad as fucking shit about trump

the more popular trump gets the more the happenings will occur

Last week, I was discussing the Nice attack with my father, and he mentionned how Germany has it better than us even though they have relatively similar Muslim populations.

I immediately informed him of the Turkroach infestation they have, and how an entire generation of children are raised through public school either cucked and bullied by gangs of migrants, or get their brain pumped full of white/nazi guilt, or both, and mentionned the Cologne Sex attacks, and how Germany was in immediate danger of a terrorist attack.

He wasn't 100% convinced, but literally one day after the attack, there was the Turkish coup. I sent him a few videos of "pro-Erdogan marches" of roachs chanting Allah Ackbar in German streets, and those same sandniggers attacking "pro-coup marches".

Then I finally sent him Sargon's "This Week In Stupid" because it covered how Migrant sex attacks are covered up in Germany, and how a German anti-migrant facebook group creators got arrested.

He told me he'd watch those videos soon, but today, during the happening, he just sent me "You were right".

I'm now for certain Trump will win. Now that's out of the way I can make plans for November 8th when he wins. I plan to pop some champagne and laugh at my facebook feed and get drunk while chanting "Make America Great Again!". It will be a based night

Happy birthday!

Hello burgers

Is Trump winning yet?

All the radio shows in Seattle went from #NeverTrump to #MightBeTrump
also went bonkers trying to explain how hillary's timing and choice were good on the vp announcement.
Things are better than I ever could have hoped.

Micheal Moore said Trump will win, that's telling