Messi will always be considered lesser than Maradona, despite being objectively 1000x better

>Messi will always be considered lesser than Maradona, despite being objectively 1000x better
>only because Messi will never have won a world cup
>mfw

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

How is he better if he choked 3 finals in a row for the national team while Maradona didn't

Messi doesn't use his hands.

Messi is a fucking autistic little brat, as a captain he should have motivated the Argentinians in the final, instead he acted like an aloof little punk like always, saying nothing.

It wouldn't have mattered if he actually were any good in that final, but he absolutely sucked, and he has sucked since he became "le footy lad" in the wake of his disastrous marriage with that whore. She turned him into a shitty player with shitty tattoos who cares more about his beard than his legacy.

He's 5 feet tall he couldn't do the hand of God if he wanted to

He should score in a final then

He wouldve won it with Batistuta

It's like Brady and Manning

Manning is better int he regular season
Brady shows up when it matters and wins the title

woops sorry guys hehe

Attached: FINGERLICKINGOOD.jpg (770x433, 39K)

He still has 5 rings

good morning boston

only because of nostalgic old cunts

Messi is the same kind of God in a much more advanced footballing era and international titles are only rated by casuals

>caring what casuals think

>He's 5 feet tall
so is maradona

I'm a Cards fan. Just saying the truth

Higuain is a choker and Maradona a drugged cheater

I dont remember Maradona scoring in the argentina final

Who cares what ringfags have to say? There are people who chug Brady's cock because of his SB wins despite the fact that there are objectively more talented qbs out there, and they are all considered dumbfucks outside new england.

Some people do, you're right. And there are statistically better qb's out there. But more often than not Brady finds a way to win or put his team in a position to win than just about any other quarterback. Yes, he drops passes in Super Bowls and misses open tight ends in AFC championship games but by and large he finds ways to win and at the end of the day that's what matters. Now if you'll excuse me, Tommy likes me to work the shaft and fondle the balls while I do my chugging.

You sound like a complete brainlet my guy. Pure stats don't make a quarterback, good quarterbacks are leaders and make things happen which Brady is objectively the best at. Grow a couple extra brain cells before you say stupid shit like that again.

He assisted.
Did Messi do that? No, he missed a one on one like the choker he is.
Overrated systembabby

reminder Messi hates Dybala and Icardi and kicked them out of the NT

Brainlet post

Maradona literally had to use his hand because he was 5 feet tall as well.

General reminder that Messi boots anyone away from Barca if they start to challenge his statistical dominance: Eto'o, Zlatan, Neymar, etc

This

>advanced era
Yeah the era where nobody knows how to defend and Thiago silva was considered world class

he made two assists to higuain

it's not an assist if it doesnt result in a goal

Not in NT finals

>only because Messi choked 3 back to back finals and two of those finals with the better team
FTFY

Great, i love fan fictions

Villa too, what a waste, they could have won 5 CL's in a row

yes he did

Go train Lio. Stop blaming HiguaĆ­n for your shortcomings