What a fucking travesty

what a fucking travesty

I agree, I watched it yesterday and movie is at best bland as fuck, so fucking lowest common denominator.
I have feel they made it for people who never saw anime, and don't know what anime is.
And , I personally don't give a shit about anime for 15 years now but I would like to se some actual ecranization of some famous anime from childhood(just because) Akira, Battle Angel Galita or some such. But ,in all honesty, they should make it similar as they did Warcraft,
leave all "quasi deep" bullshit out of the door and just make visual spectacle.
I'll get shat upon for this statement but I honestly believe that Michael Bay or Guillermo Del Torro (even Wachowski sisters)would made an heck
of a better movie.

I don't know, I liked it. It was pretty faithful to the original movie.

when the title card "Ghost in the Shell" appeared, I thought
>hmm, actually the name itself is kind of a tough sell, I wonder if they will be able to convey the meaning to the audience during the course of the movie

First line of dialogue:
>hello mira
>we gave you a new body, a synthetic SHELL
>but your mind, your soul, your GHOST is still IN

Oh, OK.

Also Robocop (remake version, at that) > GiTS2017.

Back to

downloading the gook screener rn, did i like it?

The anime film was one of the greatest films of all time. There were things they simply couldn't replicate like the near perfect parallelism of the major and the AI.

This film was fucking garbage and they couldn't even get the hand over face scene correct at the end. Sad!

Your weeb is showing 1995 gits is garbage

As someone who didn't watch the anime, I thought the movie was okay

>first half or so of movie was 10/10
>world building and small details was 10/10
>villian, prior to and during reveal, 10/10

>falls apart after going deep into the conspiracy
>villain is literally just hitler tier evil with no motive
>final fight scene lame

It almost feels like the script writer / director got swapped out half way through, or they did extensive rewrites that made no sense, or any number of things. They set the movie up for success and failed to execute on it in many ways.

pointless, boring movie with bland, uninspired visuals and dull soundtrack.

also, it boggles my mind that in the year 2017 we actually got a "legit" hollywood produced lobby shoot-out scene (with pillars and tank).

wrong

you can stop astroturfing now, shill. it's made its money back. you're too late.

>you remind me of my daughter

>Battle Angel Galita
Eeeeeewwww... hopefully never

>or they did extensive rewrites that made no sense
3 different screenwriters in the credits, so yep

I don't like how it's literally just a robocop rehash with aesthetic inspiration from the old anime.

It takes less than ten minutes from the start for them to completely ruin it all... I know from then the rest would be horrible. Sure on a visual level it's not bad but everything else about it is SyFy tier bullshit with "muh vagina" sprinkled in for good measure.

She sure needs a good screwing

>All these salty pirate cucks giving us their opinion on a film they didn't pay to see

Jog on

It's already being done by Robert Rodriguez.

>pointless
maybe

>boring movie
wew you are a big guy, Im sure you wanted more exploshiuns and dead bodies or zombies or rape or whatever that is considered "not boring" by the coolest kids in this age

>uninspired visuals
the movie is a blow of fresh air into and a total reminiscense of the modern retro wave and cyberpunk revival, that is happening in the culture of entertainment right now, since Tron 2.

>dull soundtrack.
fuck off, the flow and atmosphere was perfect, and feels like experiencing The Matrix OST for the first time again

>mfw watched the film 3 times in the movie theather.
I was very sad when local cinemas quit it projecting it.
To be honest I'm very excited waiting for the blu-ray release, never wanted another movie more than this, hopefully they add extra scenes. Just can get enough

I enjoyed it.

I paid to see it and it was terrible
what the fuck man

>whatever that is considered "not boring" by the coolest kids in this age
I dunno something like actual GitS would be pretty "not boring"
maybe some plot or storyline (other than rehashing robocop for god's sake)

>cyberpunk revival
looked like cheap copy of Blade Runner, zero original ideas
wait no
there was this 'bubble with scrolling text all over your head' thing, so they score 1 point I guess
but all that neon and holograms has been done thousands of times before and better
it's your go-to style when the word "cyberpunk" is mentioned
absolutely no creativity shown anywhere
(to boot: the animus looks nothing like that)

I wonder what her robot pusy smell like