Sup Forums who is your childhood crush?

Mine was(hell, and still is) Jennifer Connelly

From Phenomena, Labyrinth, The Hot Spot, to the Rocketeer, all the way to Dark City. Ive had the hots for her.

This chick from Godziller

Before I knew anything about sex I felt a certain fascination with April O'neil in TMNT.

I attribute my like of vinyl and latex to her yellow jacket.

Then there was Tiffani Thiessen in "Son in Law". I still was not really into sex at this time but I knew I liked her a lot and wanted to see more of her.

she got JUST'd very hard

my sister

>swn drink your piss

Good one. My sisters would hog the tv and watch 90210. Aint gonna lie, I enjoyed watching her.

thicc

VR Troopers Kimberly Brown

This.

As well as:
>Melissa Joan Hart
>Larisa Oleynik
>Amanda Bynes
>Audrey (the human girl) from Little Shop of Horrors
>Leeloo from The Fifth Element
>Pris from Blade Runner

Also Pink Ranger Kimberly Hart

If ever a question of who's the hottest actress from the 90's comes up, she's the correct answer.

Cant forget about Phoebe

yaasss. I always loved that they made her run around braless lol.

Her friend was hot too, the one that sleeps with bud before she's about to marry his cousin(?) dunno her name.

Young Jen Connelly was the most perfect female ever to exist.
Prove me wrong
You cant

Kirsten Dunst in Jumanji was the first time I remember thinking a girl was pretty. 22 years later and I still love her.

I am pretty sure I got my first erection seeing her in that movie.

She came close,but yeah Connelly takes the cake.

That spiderman kiss scene was hot.

I have created a webm in tribute of this scene.

>dem nipples in the rain

Jesus, Raimi.

Can't believe that blowjob scene was allowed in a PG movie

That chick from spykids

H-How is she moving like that?

Kellie Hogart was my first crush back when I was six, even at 12 I would load up my old Hi-5 VHS and stroke one out to her talking to a puppet.

What a delicious body.
Too bad about that trailer park face

Its the good old Lauren Bacall sexy dance move

Mine was this.

But then I grew and realized that Connelly was clearly superior

Even perverted old men had crushes on her

Fuck I love Latinas

She looks like a female Matthew Broderick

>Watching that film as a child.
>Even my dad remarks how attractive and t h i c c she is
lel

whyd u link an anglo then

He spent his bonus well

He didn't have a crush on her. He just used her as a cumsock and an ashtray
and she liked it

This is conditioning latinas to be bred by white colonizers/oppressors.

>she's cuban
What did he mean by this?

I'm ok with it

>mejorar la raza
I'm 100% fine with that. Latinas are amazing if you get one that doesn't turn into a goblin past 30

Lauren will never peg you
>why even live

>wrecking your sphincter
user that's kinda gay

It would be a feminine strap-on

>allowing a foreign object to be rammed up you butt over and over again
user that's pretty gay

It's not gay if the penis is feminine.

If God didn't want men to get fucked up the ass then why did he give them a prostate?

Leelee Sobieski in Jungle 2 Jungle

Youngfag reporting in

This place gets worse every day

I mean, it's a chick doing it, is that gay? Having things up your pooper doesn't make you a homo man.

Not an argument

If God wanted to keep us safe then why does out appendix exist?
Because it serves a purpose to the body. The prostate is there for seminal fluid.

you're in denial

I too like angie

I literally can't. Perfect face, perfect smile, diamond eyes, sexy way of looking at people, her sharp vampire fangs, etc etc etc. I can't get over how pretty she was until she started to lose it all by her late 20s

yowza

Damn, what ever happened to her?

Not just her appearance, I really like her character's 'smart, type A, bossy when she has to be but not a bitch' thing. Was kind of a bummer when I saw an interview with the actress and she came off as kind of a ditz.

And gorgeous hair too

Lorelai is clearly a superior crush

She's roller skating

I said smart and not a bitch, user.

how's Lorelai a bitch? And how's she not intelligient? Don't fuck with my waifu, bro

>And how's she not intelligent?
Compared to rory? She never really demonstrates intelligence, she just knows a shitton about pop culture.

And I was mostly joking but lorelai kind of has this 'oh I'm just a girl so it's ok if I'm histrionic and unreasonable sometimes' thing going on whereas rory comes off as a cool modern girl who wants to engage you as an equal but isn't an obnoxious feminist about it. I really liked the episode where she dressed up as a housewife and made dean dinner, I thought it was cute.

Which is why they played together in Ferris Bueller

;_;

Just dropping in to confirm that Lorelai is a hypocritical bitch.

Fine taste.
Me too, user.

>She never really demonstrates intelligence, she just knows a shitton about pop culture.
Maybe because she spent her life working hard to raise a child and give her the best education. You think Rory's love for reading comes from the void?

And she's never histrionic or unreasonable, she's cute as fuck. Unreasonable was rory screwing with dean when he was married or stealing a boat.

She still acts.

>hypocritical
Why

Fuck I want her foot in my mouth as she pisses on me

she is definitely my Jewfu
would betray the Aryan race with

It's not just knowledge though. She seems less rational. I'm thinking less plot points and more how they acted doing daily stuff.

I don't remember all the plots that well but I have the impression she was like I described at points with luke.

She goes to her parents for money while acting like she's a self made woman. There are other examples that I can't remember clearly because I only watched it once. I remember her being an absolute bitch to her mother who just wanted to spend time with them.

Hitler himself couldn't refuse it

My soul weeps knowing that ugly old man got to explore her body.The thought of his old disgusting dick inside of her makes me nauseated..

this world is so fucked up.

>her being an absolute bitch to her mother who just wanted to spend time with them.
you remember wrong, buddy. And she only asks for money to get rory into an expensive university, not for herself

>old disgusting dick
more like huge, judging from the buge in his pants. And what's the matter, is HArry Dean Stanton, has more acting talent on his penis than your entrie family

The daughter from incredibles.

>tfw

I don't remember wrong, we were all supposed to laugh along with Lorelai rolling her eyes at her desperate lonely mother. And she asked for money for her business and Luke's diner too. Any time there was a problem she ran to daddy.

acting talent has nothing to do with it.

what movie is this ?

>daugther
You have a thick milf who can suck your balls while you fuck her in the ass, and you choose the skinny emo girl who can turn invisible?

Me too, was just gonna post this.
First encountered her in the cinema in this classic

>milf
>he fell for the old women are sexy meme

>choose the skinny emo girl
yes, please

terrible shop
the curve of the boob doesn't match with the cleavage

Anglo = race
Latina = ethnicity

Anglos can be Latinas. Not sure if that girl is Anglo. Looks more Eastern to me.