Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Attached: D0D76863-C7A2-44F7-9AF4-5753C80CEDE3.jpg (640x558, 152K)

>cutting out the Louis Theroux bit

Attached: IMG_4238.jpg (625x1087, 213K)

i don't get it

Another molten take from the legendary Squires! Bravo, good sir!

Attached: 1521542376917.jpg (840x934, 141K)

Don't worry neither do I. Not sure what this bollocks is

So all this soy shit comes from reddit huh? It always felt like it.

I wonder how much time Squires spends here. Every other strip seems to reference Sup Forums.

is there a single cartoonist that still cares about humor instead of hamfisted political references?

That's a Sup Forums reference? I thought it was making fun of that british alt-right guy who talks about "da main stream meteor"

NEET fucking shits who have no real life contact with humans and spend 12 hours a day on Sup Forums think that everything is a Sup Forums reference because they heard about it on Sup Forums first

You don't reveal your power level without plausible deniability.

alt-right is white nationalism. The brit you're referencing is Paul J Watson from or formerly from alex jones infowars. I think he's a jew or something so definitely not alt-right.

>I think he's a jew or something so definitely not alt-right.

Attached: 1521250196896.jpg (229x253, 13K)

Attached: arsoynal.jpg (665x800, 111K)

paul joseph watson is known outside of Sup Forums, he probably gets most of his stuff from twitter desu

so the author is a Sup Forumsfag? lmao he should stop pretending to hate that place

squires crams up too many references these days imho

Attached: David-Squires-on---012.jpg (900x1790, 209K)

>dat noyer reference
Confirmed spartan

Attached: neuer.webm (445x600, 599K)

What generals does Squires post in?
Is he a perro caca enthusiast?

You know the insult works when people are still this salty about it

How bizarre, I never see this soy shit even on redit. I wonder if he really browses Sup Forums.

what if YOU are David Squires?

shit leaks to twitter all the time nowadays, that's where he sees it from. squires is far too snot-nosed to lurk here

He absolutely lurks here.

Attached: IMG_4241.jpg (1024x708, 100K)

Yeah. Sup Forums is unironically about 90% Reddit now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-084804.png (1080x1920, 1008K)

>oh wow, Sup Forums artificial colony is remarkably similar to them
how insightful.

This is sadly very true, my somewhat normie girlfriend loves him and thinks he's hot.

Maybe not a soyboy but this guy is certainly a doughboy

>loves some NatSoc fedora English tosser who is butt buddies with a bald boomer Canuk cult leader creep with mommy issues who literally rants about Frozen and the Angry Birds movie for an hour to skinnyfat chinlet pastelord virgins

>somewhat normie

M8...

>Attractive woman who judges people's opinions based on their physical attractiveness
>Not a normie girl

>artificial colony

lmao Sup Forums is all The_Donald transplants

can't be a colony when it's the motherland

also kys

is that making fun of both him and that one we wuz white n sheet youtube retard

>feeling the need to brag about having an "attractive girlfriend" (without posting pics of course) on the sports subreddit of fucking Sup Forums

jesus christ, how embarassing

Attached: 1515095432379.png (483x470, 184K)

>Paul J Watson
damn that's the one. how does that literal soylent advertisement take itself seriously?

No him but kill yourself you cunt.

literally r*ddit

no shit, all of the retards here on Sup Forums who like paul josepth soyson come from outside of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is garbage

His voice and face make for a good punchable combo too, his test is lower than the bold men with beards he makes fun of

It's anyone'a fault that plebbit can't think of one original joke and resides on meme mining. Also kill yourself you newfag phoneposter cunt.

very well put, but it's his condescending ''I googled this shit for a whole 5 minutes so I know better than YOU attitude'' that really drives it home. I'd punch him desu, then again I drink milk so my fist would probably go right through his soybones and I'd be charged for murder so eh

>Makes fun of newfags
>phoneposter
Ironic and retarded

>that guy who ''taunts'' gun grabbers
>think he's gonna have a say if the actual gun grabbers crash an MRAP through his house

Attached: moran.jpg (300x450, 25K)

Not to mention that he sold out along with Alex Jones the fatso. Search "Paul Watson before selling out" and you'll see what I mean

alex jones is another con master but at least he is funny

relevant to my above post

Attached: 48dd046e084cda856770293621100a3e[1].jpg (640x480, 75K)

>Implying Trump fans are not gonna be the first to surrender their guns

what is this cringe?

You literally have it backwards you shitflinging transplant

>blumpfs the great wall builder israel first president
>changes the narrative again and says guns are bad
>90% of his cult followers turn in their guns the next day

trump really is the third best president USA has ever had, there have been many cult leaders in that country, but never at this scale

you're still implying they're stealing le epic memes like le ugly guy with his mouth open when really they're the progenitors of all the fucking garbage

hurry on back to the_Donald now

it's actually /fit/ faggotry.

someone has been lurking on Sup Forums

Attached: dquire neuer-1.jpg (132x331, 41K)