What's up with GOATs being able to be the best in the world even when they're old as fuck...

What's up with GOATs being able to be the best in the world even when they're old as fuck? Ronaldo is 33 and has the best goals to minutes ratio in Europe. Tom Brady just won MVP at 41. Michael Jordan was 34 and still miles ahead of everyone.

Attached: skysports-cristiano-ronaldo-champions-league_4175889-1.jpg (768x432, 47K)

Roger Federer as well still going strong too.

Attached: Albanian gypsies.jpg (500x442, 157K)

Strong mind

Because whilst youth is a MASSIVE benefit in sport (obviously) it's still not enough to offset someone like Ronaldo who is not exactly unfit and has world class attributes across the board.

Are you literally retarded op?

Also
>No mention of Serena Williams

Looks like the average Scatalan

>caring about women's tennis

Your cuck shed is in the back

>Three messages in a row with the same proxy
A new record? Also my shit isn't cleaned, get to it, beggar

Attached: gypsies.jpg (579x350, 40K)

You're mentally ill, seek help

I don't think anyone doubts that Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world

>everyone is pushing his limits
>certain generation toptalents have plateaus higher than others
>wonder why these athletes can stay on top
Athletes perserve their fitness/power/speed more than ever with newer technology, this is why dedicated monsters with freak genetics like bolt, ronaldo, lebron James, roger federer can do this.

because shit leagues protect oldfags and remove all excitement from the game

Youth of today have video games, they just aren't as good since they have stuff to do besides train all day

because 30 isnt "old" anymore.
humans and sports "evolve" all the time.
same way a regular human 100 years ago was considered elderly in their 50s, while now most people live to 75+.
same goes for athletes and their capabilities, especially with all the new upgraded ways of training, dieting, and of course, supplements.
I expect the next generation of players to be able to play at at least decent level up to their 40s .

Attached: snek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Seek a real job, alcahuete gypsy

Attached: DRvMDjpU8AEE1dl.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

You're the schizophrenic thinking everyone is a proxy. You have a defined, literal mental illness.

>the romanian/leaf proxy boogeyman

Attached: soycelona.png (962x494, 145K)

Your pathetic half-assed attempt at gaslighting would actually work if you weren't a subhuman gypsy and managed to notice that everyone in the board already realizes your pattern behaviour when you change proxies and autistically post a couple of threads with each flag. Clean my shit, braindead jannie

Attached: He cleans your shit and warns you for free.png (768x370, 54K)

Go back to plebbit if you can't handle someone having a different opinion than yours.

You're insane dude, I'm just a guy from Miami. There are more than 2 posters on this board. Seek help.

A retarded gypsy like you is already turning this place into his home reddit, though

Tom Brady only won the MVP because Carson Wentz got hurt.

Wentz doesn't deserve MVP if a backup could win a Bowl and Finals MVP. He's a literal system babby.

>33
>34
It might not be peak prime pure athletic years but the dropoff ain't that great and is made up for with intelligence and experience

>foles plays like shit for three weeks because doug kept calling the same plays that carson would run
>changes the game plan to fit foles style of play more
>he suddenly looks good

But you know who managed to prove Brady is the ultimate system quarterback? Matt Cassel.

>Matt Cassel lead a team that went 18-1 the year before and still missed playoffs
>Foles literally won 3 playoff games including a Super Bowl and won Super Bowl MVP

MVP stands for most valuable player. How can someone be most valuable if his team literally wins it all without him? Doesn't sound too valuable.

>muh-muh-muh-muh-muh-my girona

>2007 Brady
8.3 yds/pass att, 68.9 comp%, 117.2 qb rtg, 88.5 qbr, 3.5% sack pct, 50 tds, 8 int, 18-1, undoubtedly greatest nfl team ever if they don't lose sb
>2008 Cassel
7.2 yds/pass att, 63.4 comp%, 89.4 qb rtg, 65.3 qbr, 8.3% sack pct, 21 tds, 11 int, 11-5, don't win division and miss playoffs only time since 2002

No it doesnt

Don't act like the Patriots didn't go 11-5 and the only reason they missed the playoffs was because the other wild card teams went 12-4/11-5 and the Dolphins won on a fluke tiebreaker. Since the wild card it's only the second time that's ever happened in like 30 years.

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player and GOAT stands for Greatest of All Time, how can someone be either of those if backups like Cassel and Garroppolo and third stringers like Brissett play just as good as Brady? Doesn't sound too valuable or great.

No shit #metoo. Escaped to America though, now live in dc

Dude the Patriots essentially had the exact same team from the year before that was 2 minutes from being undefeated. Then Brady goes down and that almost same team misses playoffs. How is that the sign of a system baby? You keep trying to move away from the argument that Wentz isn't a system baby but I don't buy it. I've never seen Brady's backups winning him Super Bowls the way Foles did to Wentz.

Football players are better protected now. You get reds now for shit that wasn't a yellow back then. Murderball is more than a meme

PEDs

old timers didnt have them so they declined after 30

Are you saying the guy who had been in the league for eight years played better than the quarterback who threw a grand total of 72 passes over the same amount of time? Amazing conclusion there, Einstein.

Now let's compare Tom Brady's first year numbers (who by the way, played in college) to Matt Cassel's (who sat on the bench).

>2008 Cassel
7.2 yds/pass att, 63.4 comp%, 89.4 qb rtg, 8.3% sack pct, 21 tds, 11 int, 10-5

>2001 Brady
6.9 yds/pass att, 63.9 comp%, 86.5 qb rtg, 9.0% sack pct, 18 tds, 12 int, 11-3

Now look at that, the stats are nearly identical.

>You keep trying to move away from the argument that Wentz isn't a system baby but I don't buy it.

Of course you don't, you're clearly a Patriots "fan" (Probably can't tell me anything about the team pre-Belichick without looking it up).

By the way, if Tom Brady is so great, why did he lose to a backup in the Super Bowl? Is Doug Pederson just this great coach who can beat Bill "Better than Lombardi" Belichick?

Do you have mental retardation? Serious question, from the Reddit spacing to your incoherent logic of a mouthbreater, it's making me wonder. I don't know why you're comparing 2001 Brady who took over for a team who was 5-11 the year before, to 2008 Cassel who took over a team that was 18-1. Cassel had multiple olinemen in the Pro Bowl the year before and Randy fucking Moss and Wes Welker while Tom Brady had to throw to Troy Brown and David Patten. And Brady still won a SB that season, while Cassel missed playoffs. So your comparison between the 2 is pretty shit. I don't know if you're trolling or you mean the things you say, but if you do, ask your parents how many times they dropped you on your head as a baby. At the end of the day Carson """"""""""I think he deserved MVP"""""""""" Wentz watched on the sideline as Foles beat 3 very good football teams, with one being the number 1 defense, to win a Super Bowl. You can never claim that for Tom Brady and the only evidence we can use to compare the two is what Cassel did and what Foles did on those teams.

Callate de una vez, retardado.
Messi es un cagón. Andá a aplaudir a Iniesta que cuando se vaya se van a cagar de hambre, catalán de mierda. Sos español.

No one believes you, gypsy fuck

S T R O N G M I N D

Attached: THE CHAD ROMANIAN VS THE VIRGIN MESSI SHILL.png (1796x690, 166K)