I missed the last episode

I missed the last episode.
What happened?

watch it and find out..

Kino, and many plebs were filtered.

What do you mean missed it? Do people seriously still watch shows as they air on television complete with five or six commercial breaks?

Mike said he'd consider working for Gus
Jimmy n Kim happily walk through some doors

Nothing happened : the show

Pure, unadulterated kino happened

more obvious backstory.

I don't care. I'm watching this series to the very end just because. it's not even very good at this point.

stay filtered my plebs

Is Chuck the biggest cunt in the galaxy?

Can't spell Chuck without cuck.

>pleb filtered: the posts

Literally nothing

Holy shit this show is terrible

At least by season 3 of Breaking Bad important shit has actually happened

THIS

IS AMERICA

>dislikes show but watch it anyway

this has to be bait

Hector got jealous over one of his rival Dons haul so he neglected his own distributor and went to Pollos Hermanos to talk to Gus because Gus was providing a far superior distribution service for another member of the cartel. After causing a big scene and evicting all the customers from Pollos Hermanos, Hector sat in the back office waiting for Gus to arrive. Gus came in and Hector intimidated him into being a distributor for both Dons. We later find out that this was part of Gus's plan.

Gus tries to pay Mike for his services last episode but Mike refuses the money on the basis that he did what he did for himself, not for Gus. Gus offers Mike a role working in his empire.

Jimmy asks mike to pose as a door repairman and snoop around Chuck's house after being invited in and left to his own doing. Mike uses this time to take photos of various parts of Chuck's house and search for something in Chuck's address book. Although we're not sure what the exact point of this search was there are many theories be floated around.

Finally, we arrive to the diversion session between Chuck (represented by Hamlin) and Jimmy (represented by Kim). A big deal is made about the wording in the report, concerning the specifics of the property damaged. In the end the wording is left rather vague. The final scene of the episode is Kim confronting Hamlin and Chuck and finding out that there is actually a second recording of the tape from the season 2 finale.

Pleb status: filtered

The best scenes are where nothing huge happens. The best one in this past episode was when Gus cleaned up the trash in his restaurant after the cartel goons left. I'd gladly watch more of that slice of life stuff if they could get away with including it.

So what's Jimmy's and Kim's plan?

What's your plan with those digits?

>all these people not getting the meme

So you don't participate in bcs threads enough to understand its current meme climate, yet you feel holy enough to unironically pleb it up in this particular thread? You make me sick.

>it's a mike fixes a door screw by screw for 45 minutes episode

nothing happens = kino
you're the pleb here, retard, eating all the shit they throw before you

>We later find out that this was part of Gus's plan.
Did we?

The damaged an item of personal property/destroyed an item of personal property was a discussion about what Kim and Jim were going to do later that night. They slipped their sexual game into a public setting and no one was any the wiser. That's why they left so happily because Jim is going to destroy that pussy.

Fairly concise breakdown, but...please don't make your wrists tired trying to humor plebs.

This, tbqh. I was expecting great memery, but I all I got were fagbois.

Yeah I unironically love bcs but still shit post in threads with bcs memery like:

>It's a "Hector walks around the restaurant smoking as the assistant manager tries to ask him to leave for 35 minutes" episode.

The meme is only funny when there is some truth to it. Stuff has been happening in every episode of season 3. Dead meme tbqh.

There is still some weight to this meme because the montages continue to go on for way too long.

Are we really only getting 6 episodes?

>the montages continue to go on for way too long.
>It's a "Kim's takes so fucking long with her morning routine it's already midday by the time she gets to the office" episode

>Reddit show
>pleb filter
Wew

>What happened?

Fan service

>It's a Mike throwing a pair of shoes at a wire for 34min episode
Kino tbqh
Bravo Bince

yo no tengo barriguitaaaa

Gus gets cucked

But Hector didn't go to Gus just cause Gus had a better distribution service. His own ice cream shop got busted thanks to Mike so now he had no way to move his drugs between the US and Mexico.

Yeah, after Gus starts cleaning up he looks at the camera and smiles.

Then later in the episode when he is talking to Mike he says
>Your actions benefited me more than you can know

I guess it could have been a happy accident but it sounded to me like he wanted that to happen.

Basically, reasons for normies to begin their binging.

nothing

zzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzZzzZZzzZzZzZzzzzzZzZzZ.......

Lots of shit happened, you're just too much of a mouth breather to appreciate a show that doesn't do 5 jump cuts a second.

>it's a Saul keeps clogging the toilet with brutal turds to get himself fired while an inflatable man dances for 35 minutes episode

>it's a Mike spends forty minutes pretending to fix a door and then fixes it off screen

This

also

> it's a Gus is a good boss and hearten his employees for 35 minutes episode

No they did this every year. Only releacing 6 coming soon titles on netflix then after 6th we get more.

Oh yeah, you're right. I assumed that was Hector's new guy.

good to know piss filter still means mexican flashback

underrated sequence of words

>hello I am Gus Fring, owner of Los Pollos Hermanos. When one of my restaurants gets taken over by Mexican gangsters I like to send everyone home and take care of it myself instead of informing the local authorities

Why didn't anyone in the restaurant (staff or customers) call the police?

Gus is planning for the white guy to call his Aryan brotherhood friends to protect the restaurant. This will lead to a gang war between the Brotherhood and the Salamancas. Which is all part of Gus's plan to eliminate a rival in the drug business.

Fear of retribution? have you ever dealt with a organized criminal gang before? Not just some stinking nigger hood rat either fucking cartel for whom beheading is a national pastime..

I understand why Gus (with his character being the untouchable drug distribution god) didn't call the police. What I don't understand is why his employees didn't call the police and accept that their boss didn't call the police either.

Maybe I'm just overestimating how much fast food employees give a shit about their jobs, or like said maybe they realized the Mexicans were part of a gang and didn't want to call the police for fear of retribution.

>show is called Better Call Saul
>it's a Saul doesn't show up for 26 minutes episode

So is the white worker going to go and talk to Gus about counselling, and then get dealt with?

I mean it was pretty obvious what was happening (in universe that is) you could see the customers eying them nervously and begin to leave. This is set in Albuquerque, New Mexico right on the border so them being cartel come to shake down a bluishness was probably the first thing everyone thought.

Gus told them not to call the cops and that was that. As for why they didn't try before Gus got there, well they were all sat at one table with the Mexicans around them so it would be pretty hard.

It was a dangerous and stupid thing for Hector to do but it's not unrealistic the way it turned out.

They even devoted a little screen time to Gus explaining things to his employees and counseling them.

Nah I think Gus is pretty clear on the fact that civilians are not to be touched and he was being genuine with the offer of counseling because he's a nice boss.

mike fixed a door
jimmy wrote a letter or something
kim was on the phone allt he time
gus cleaned the chickenshop

>it's a Gus and Mike enlist Jimmy to strategically spill coffee on Hector episode

it's been so long since i watched breaking bad

did they explain how hector ends up in the wheelchair?

what that dude said about fear of retribution, but also loyalty. gus is an insanely good boss to his regular non-drug trading employees. when someone you like as a person asks you a favor like, hey, maybe don't call the cops yet because i can handle this, you usually don't. plus, lots of businesses have some criminal ties, usually in the form of paying tribute to crime syndicates, so maybe they thought that was it.

>lets call the cops on the cartel
you're a smart guy

I always assumed it was just him being old, having a stroke or something mundande like that. But now that we have all those rather recent scenes with him being fit and all, I am afraid they end up doing the retarded "he put him in da wheelchair! OMGZ EPÜIC SCENE!" and I already hate it

Of course this will happen

Its going to be Tuco crashing into him while trying to catch a frisbee.

Feels like they ran out of ideas for Better Call Saul and decided to bring in Gus and Hector so they could expand on their backstories even though I feel BrBa had enough explanations for me regarding Gus and Hector's history

flip the script and get chuck disbarred. book it.

how is jimmy going to turn into saul?

he worked as jimmy mcgill as a lawyer in new mexico, how the fuck did he also work as a lawyer in the same state under a different name?

seasons in and he's still Jimmy, no Saul to be found

changed his name legally to avoid any association with chuck after child erotica was found in the smoldering ruins of his house after the gas lamp lit the house on fire and killed chuck.

>it cost $35 to legally change your name in NM

duuuuuuuuh

I am more interested in those 1 minute per season, black & white Cinnabon future flashbacks. Cause we truly don't know what's gonna happend. Everything else just seems like Gilligan's fap to dragged out shots and pointless prequel fan service of inserting characters we saw in BB, who should be 8 years younger but instead look 8 years older then in BB. Prequels are retarded, we all know who's gonna live and who's gonna die in the end.

stop watching then

An old man picked dog shit off his shoe and flicked it onto Gus's desk for 50 minutes

I thought AMC aired their kino commercial free? If not and if you're still paying for cable like a chump you should at least have a DVR if not you're dumber than you look.

was it actual dogshit or just regular dirt?

this is important

Well, it is not a whodunnit or some "what will blow up next?" show. retarded criticism for a character study, really

>I know who will live or die, so it has no interest !

Disgusting plebeian behavious desu senpai

No. I still want to see what happends to Jimmy in Omaha. But I had no urge to ever rewatch any BCS episode. When 3rd season started I almsot forgot what happend in 2nd season at all at that point. Despite entire 2 seasons of BCS could be compressed in 6 episodes or so.

It just seems like scrapping the bottom of the barrel is all I am sayan. We don't need 8 episodes, 3 months apart to see shit that you can predict from the beginning. Take your autism pills, tard.

Not argument, autist.

>still not getting it
>just repeats the same retarded point he made before, demonstrating how much he misses the point of a character study once more
talk about autism. Please lurk for at least a year before you start posting

I like this guy, hope he's in more episode to piss off Hector.

Why is knowing that Jimmy destroyed a duplicate important information for him and Kim?

Because it means there is still a original

my guess is they either want to manipulate the tape (switch it out or something) or they want to show that chuck wanted jimmy to destory the tape

That's kind of a weak cliffhanger, i mean, yeah, obviously Chuck wouldn't be dumb enough to wait for Jimmy to break in and destroy the original tape now, would he?

> or they want to show that chuck wanted jimmy to destory the tape

like entrapment?

Look out plebs!

The real cliffhanger is how this goes according to kim's plan

I can't tell if this meme is trying to paint the series in a bad light or not, because I genuinely enjoy those things.

kek, this better happen now

yeah, i think they mentioned before that it is legal tho. not sure about US laws

That's what i meant.

WW are in GOT, you're mixing up shows

Not entrapment.

so whats their plan?

Getting themselves caught

Basically, the current plan is for Jimmy and Kim to get Mike to fuck Chuck in the ass

With a cordless drill?

Bingo

chuck is lawful neutral, mike is true neutral, hamlin is lawful good.