Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo
youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

I'm sorry for having Jews and muslims enslave you.

never owned any, not my problem :^)

I'm sorry they didn't castrate their slaves like the moors did.

I'm sorry you get to live in a first world country instead of barren Centrafrique.

Don't apologize they will get their revenge

Hopefully.

Nice proxy

Maybe tomorrow.
Sage.

Blacks sold the blacks. Blacks started slavery in the US.
They owe us an apology.

They should have been castrated like the niggers enslaved by Arabs were. It would have prevented 99% of the problems America has today .

youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ2WI4JTPo

Sadly Estonias didn't had any black slaves, niggers started to appear in our streets only about 5 years ago.
And still we need to take refugees in.

>burger believe all of Africa is poor even popular tourist destinations

idiot

Actually, we really should have just gotten along with the indentured servitude programs we had before slavery. It was a rough life, but you had a shot at the american dream when the contract ended. Never should have gone to africa at all. There were a lot of people in europe willing to go indentured.

I'm sorry we didn't castrate our farm equipment like the Arabs did. Sage.

Sorry we didn't send you back.

I liked the Tutsi and Hutu genocide movie, was entertaining, thanks for the killings.

castrating removes lots of testosterone and makes men weaker and femine. It's like purposely flattening your tire on your car. Your not going to get much out of it anymore.

You want apologies and reparations?...start with Africa

No apologies.
(Video related)

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE

How is the rebuilding going?

Don't know much about Rwanda, other than I saw a documentary about your rebuilding, pretty amazing economical growth considering 1992, but I think that documentary was from 2005 or something.

Fuck off shill.

No apologies.

You first

Hutu never comit genocide movie was western propaganda. Hutu never mistreated the Tutsi liars

YOUR NAME, IS TOBY!!!

But moors were not black..,

Never.

The only time you as a race have ever been anything more than hand to mouth great apes is when better races forced you to be.

We already did. Twice.

APOLOGIZE

what really happened, my hungry friend?

Turks will just deny it like nothing happened and live free
Funny if you deny the 6 grollion who never died they will throw you in jail

*tip fedora*

I took US history leading up to the civil war in college, the only proof of the "horrors of slavury" come from a novel called uncle Tom's Cabin. It was Commissioned to be written by some lady from Connecticut. The other source was stories written by an abolitionist newspaper.

TLDR all that evil whitey shit is fiction