Dahnald

Dahnald

Delegates

I really like where this funpost is going please continue

conservative values

I'll be watching Dahnald

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DAHNALD THE DELEGATES ARE FOR TRUE CONSERVATIVES.

ONE LAST TIME

DAHNALD GIVE ME THE DELEGATES.

the australian shitposting duo, but it's refined and well memed

the delegates are done with they already nominated Trump.

Donald.

Ive asked you once, Ive asked you twice.

but you refused me the delegates.

Now comes the cruz missle.

The delegates dahnald

Get a delegate you fat fuck!

TEDET CRUZURC

> muh principles
> muh true conservatism

I am glad he destroyed his political career.

Don't test my patience Dahnald. Hand over the delegates.

IT PUTS THE DELEGATES IN THE BASKET OR IT GETS THE COLORADO AGAIN

>you fat fuck

how nice of you to bring me my fresh delegates, dahnald

Damn Alex Jones has kind of a sexy bara body

CHANGE MY FILTERS DADDY

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES AND NOBODY GETS HURT

I'm here to eat boogers and collect delegates, and i'm fresh out of boogers dohnald

Alright, that's it Danald. I'm taking those delegates whether you like it or not!

Dwelogaats

that isn't even his final form

DONT FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

dEleGaTEs..

>maligning a man's missus
>expecting him to suck your micro cock in gratitude

/po/(tm)

It's simple... We kill the Dahnald.

The Constitution, Dahnald.

I'll give you to the count of 3, Donald, and then I'll start my Simpsons impressions.
One....
Two....
Two and a half...

IF YOU THINK IMA SUPPORT DAHNALD AFTER WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIEYEDEE YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING

THE GAMES OVER DANHALD ITS TIME TO HAND THEM OVER DONT TALK BAD ABOUT HIEYEDE

Dahnald let's make a deal.

Hand over the delegates
and I won't ruin your reputation.

> #thething

ded wooose

Jesus Christ Dahnald, just hand over the delegates!

JUST

D̵̵҉̨̱̫̜͔͚̪̠̬̺̭̦̞̺E̷̵̢̢̛̼̜͖̟̯̮̼ͅͅͅL̸̪̤̜̮̩͙̱̭̼̦͔̣̭͍̳̞̻͕͢È҉̶̗̭͇͕͇̯̖̞̳͕̝̕̕G͏̷̧̡̡͍̗͓͈̰A̦̝̥̭͠͞T̵̛͖͉̗̖̰͉̗͇̻͔̰͞E̡̞͉̠̺Ṣ̶̶̢̘̦̪̥̲̱̺̮̲̯̹͔̘̪̼͘ͅ

I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH DAHNULD

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald? For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do. Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald. Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine! Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer. This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

I want those delegates Donald!

I-its over! D-don't make this harder on y-yourself!

Does anyone have rooftop scene Cruz demanding the dellies?

these bants are killing me

>skelegates

Tedposting is the best thing since Toddposting

H-He's fast!

HE HAS INTERNALIZED THE YEB SURGE

basically

Eh, not as good as yebposting

I want those dubgets, Donald.

this is killing me

Jeb is a ____

kek'd aloud

あなたは無駄です

As a intern for the Cruz campaign I order all Sup Forums users to delete their slanderous claims against Mr. Cruz or I will be forwarding this to our campaign attorneys.

Oh geez... this is just nuts. You guys... oh geez...

Donald we can do this the easy way or the hard way... Hand over the delegates and no one gets hurt

Go ahead fagget, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>mods deleting the only good threads on Sup Forums

>skelegates

Dahnald, I gave you until the convention
Where are the delegates
they need to be in the presence of a principled conservative. God almighty hath appointed me to carpet bomb the middle east and you haven't given me the delegates...the light which is in me is of the Father. Damnation is near without the delegates Dahnald, the constitution is clamoring for her savior

DELEGATES WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, DONALD.

NOW!!

Why is this so funny

>Shucksposting in a ted thread

Make like your flag

Call the attorneys, I don't give a fuck.

HAND OVER THE PREORDER DONAHLD

DON'T CROSS THE MEMES

I WILL GET THOSE PREDELEGATES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

DELEGATES FIRST

I really should format that better

Holy shit hahahahahahahaha I forgot about those

this

yebposting was beautiful

The delegates.... Now...

NO!

Kek wills it.

My patience wears thin donald...hand them over before i do something rash

Keep your garbage memes out of this thread.

THE US CONSTITUTION IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH.

YOU ARE STANDING IN THE WAY OF THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WITH THE LORD ON MY SIDE, I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN, DONALD

THE DELEGATES ARE MINE EL RATO, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CHOSE THE CANDIDATE THAT JUST WORKS

Where can I preorder delegates?

BUY MY GAME

!!!

T-take that b-back!

I-it was a rigged system!! T-the stupid people didn't even k-know who they were voting for! Some big city blow hard w-with no respect for the constitution or the reputation of my lovely wife!

It was me who was supposed to win! Me! I had the lord himself on my side! Y-you can't do this to me Toddonald!

Y-yeah c-Caucasian boy, h-hand over those delegates and...we won't have to get...uh...rowdy.

Preorder the season election pass to get the delegates, and then you will be able to preorder the delegates

trust me, it just works

Y-you fellow anime image board goers are going to vote for me right? I-I've been here since noot first made this forum.
See? Check this repeating post number

Underrated post

Voting machines, son.

The constitution was modified long ago El rato, nothing will stop me, i will build a wall made out of copies of Fallout 4

low energy

I fooled you dude, I'm not preordering shit.

Aw geez, aw man, I messed up again. N-now dad will see and he'll be even more disappointed. I-I just wanted to be president like Georgie.

Dahbald gibs me delagets

Do you read Warhammer fantasy?

Y-you listen here Donald, I'm tried of you're-you're constant bullying. You're making me really angry dammit.
Sorry for saying a cussy mom.

you take that back this minute

Can it jebbie boy, let me handle this