Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Don't worry, user. Jorge Mendes here. I can transfer you a promising 19 years old Caxinas GF for a four years contract for 20% of royalties

My mother told me never to trust a Mexican.

That explains why you are a virgin faggot

What's her name, Sup Forums?

gfs overrated

Cristiano Ronaldo

Is that because your beaner dad left before you were born?

leona mesa

be kind please, an user is in pain and needs our understanding.

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

elizabeth

Attached: 1503379482390.jpg (640x476, 87K)

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

Attached: fuckyourfeels.jpg (125x124, 5K)

Too much of a dickhead that finds women laughibly inferior at everything they do to like them beyond two-three months
>wah I'm pregnant grovel at my every bidding
I bet that shit is like 2% as hard as they make it out to be

>namefag calling other people cancer

>she starts telling you about her bf

Attached: 1520457043820.png (218x231, 8K)

I use to give post-game handies to my teammates in college. It wasn't gay, it was being bros. That what this is, bros giving each other handies, but on an emotional level.

>tfw gf but want to fuck other girls

we can never win

>she's starts talking

Attached: cd0.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Anne-Gabrielle.

Aimee

nyquil washington :(
all dat bootie was for me, not dashawn!