Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mixedfeeIs/status/859262411005718528
twitter.com/faaatimaj/status/858676679824347137
twitter.com/gIumkid/status/858143306869559296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh Tomatoes Reddato

Fuck black people

>implying any US Mainstream Critic would dare to trash this

is that show that makes fun of all racism but everyone thinks its kill whitey: the tv series?

Makes me feel more assure of my hatred and distrust of the media

Has it always been this bad? Seems like the MSM went off the deep during/after the election.

It's about time Hollywood finally stood up for them coloreds

Makes me feel good to be white.

Feel good white thread?

this, any accusation of racism would be more than enough to get them fired and they know their publication has 15 interns willing to step in and take their place at the drop of a hat. Don't rock the boat.

WE WUZ ONE HUNNIT PUHCENT

Based Armond will save us.

Sounds like people judged something after watching it.

Unlike 95% of the people thinking it's a legit OMG WHITE PPLS ARE BAD show and not satire about everybody getting offended by shit.

BWAAAAAM

Yeah, it's actually pretty fuckin' decent.

European with no dog in this fight.

Saw the first episode. I don't think I'm going to see more.

The main character is a Lisa Simpson-esque girl in the sense that she's really a hate-filled manipulative brat portrayed in the best light possible. But if we look as objetively possible, she actually phisically threatens people, lies all the time and goes out of her way to make other people feel miserable.
The show goes out of their way to show any opposed views to her as objetively bad. Something that can take the viewer out.

Also. I couldn't understand a word of what the black characters were saying. There was a discussion of black groups in campus and I don't know what was happening or why should I care.

The cinematography is good I guess. The university looks warm.

Spend more time on Reddit. This place ain't worth it, marketers.

The show is really well made, and aside from a few dumb moments it's actually somewhat redpilled. It satirizes SJWs and most of the main characters are craving white acceptance.

At the conclusion of the conference, a tribute to Comrade Stalin was called for. Of course, everyone stood up (just as everyone had leaped to his feet during the conference at every mention of his name). ... For three minutes, four minutes, five minutes, the stormy applause, rising to an ovation, continued. But palms were getting sore and raised arms were already aching. And the older people were panting from exhaustion. It was becoming insufferably silly even to those who really adored Stalin.

However, who would dare to be the first to stop? … After all, NKVD men were standing in the hall applauding and watching to see who would quit first! And in the obscure, small hall, unknown to the leader, the applause went on – six, seven, eight minutes! They were done for! Their goose was cooked! They couldn’t stop now till they collapsed with heart attacks! At the rear of the hall, which was crowded, they could of course cheat a bit, clap less frequently, less vigorously, not so eagerly – but up there with the presidium where everyone could see them?

The director of the local paper factory, an independent and strong-minded man, stood with the presidium. Aware of all the falsity and all the impossibility of the situation, he still kept on applauding! Nine minutes! Ten! In anguish he watched the secretary of the District Party Committee, but the latter dared not stop. Insanity! To the last man! With make-believe enthusiasm on their faces, looking at each other with faint hope, the district leaders were just going to go on and on applauding till they fell where they stood, till they were carried out of the hall on stretchers! And even then those who were left would not falter…

Sup Forums here

I unironically felt like I better understood my black friends and their perspectives. Really well done show imo.

So it's indirectly advocating for racial segregation and ethno-nationalism?

Then, after eleven minutes, the director of the paper factory assumed a businesslike expression and sat down in his seat. And, oh, a miracle took place! Where had the universal, uninhibited, indescribable enthusiasm gone? To a man, everyone else stopped dead and sat down. They had been saved!

The squirrel had been smart enough to jump off his revolving wheel. That, however, was how they discovered who the independent people were. And that was how they went about eliminating them. That same night the factory director was arrested. They easily pasted ten years on him on the pretext of something quite different. But after he had signed Form 206, the final document of the interrogation, his interrogator reminded him:

“Don’t ever be the first to stop applauding.”

When's /our guy/ going to fix the score

This

It did a great job of showing all sides of certain issues. The white guy, Gabe, got an entire episode, and the black characters were portrayed as genuinely wrong and uncharitable in the way they treated him.

It use to be more subtle

Fuck off, babby.

t. didn't watch the show

>fuckin'
nice try faggot

Nice try, tumblerina.

You guys say this but I see the reactions from liberals on twitter and this narrative all goes over their heads.

To them, it's just another "YAAASSSS WHITEYS BTFO!!!" piece.

Liberals are fucking stupid user, we know this. They literally thought Get Out was a "white ppls are ebil xDDDD" flick.

>racism is ok when it's aimed at white people
It would be a different story entirely if there was a show called Dear Black People.

So if this show is indistinguishable from Democrat talking points to dumb liberal normies is it really that good?

unga bunga me want pepsi

How is it not?

>he has no idea what the actual content of the show is
I forgot that Sup Forums doesn't actually watch films or television.

I'm not talking about the content, the name is inherently racist.

>Sup Forums here
LARPers need to fuck off already

>the name is inherently racist.
No it isn't.

twitter.com/mixedfeeIs/status/859262411005718528

>How does this make you feel?

I'm confused that Dear White People's catchphrase is ripped off from one of the whitest female singers ever.

It most certainly is, it's not the end of the world like some people are treating it but it is inherently racist to single out a race in such a manner.

twitter.com/faaatimaj/status/858676679824347137

>it is inherently racist to single out a race in such a manner.
In what manner? All it says is Dear white people. What is derogatory about that?

I may must watch it if it so good reviews. You see, as easter european, all my life I wonder about black culture such as ice cube or 2pac. Very poetic souls make very poetic music.

twitter.com/gIumkid/status/858143306869559296

Ambivalent

Nothing. It could be the start of a letter, for example, praising white people.

That user is just projecting his racism onto the world around him. To him any mention of a race MUST then be followed by some insult to it.

There is no room in Sup Forumsack world for grey. Only black and white dualities are allowed to persist.

Fuck off Artyom

You're all a fucking parody. This is racebaiting crap as usual. No one comes out of watching this any less of a dipshit than they came in.

unlike lisa the main character does get called on their shit later in the show

This.

You should watch beyond the first two episodes. It gets way better.

>one retard watches a show so everyone that watches it is now a retard

>Title begins addressing white people directly
>"Hehe bet you thought this was about you"

why are blacks so retarded

>Liberals watch it and get their retarded muh white supremacy doctrine reinforced
>Conservatives watch it and laugh at the absurdity of the muh white supremacy doctrine
>both sides think the show is "for them" and the other side is "too dumb" to realize it
>no one learns anything

And here we are.

>Conservatives watch it and laugh at the absurdity of the muh white supremacy doctrine
The show is literally taking a dig at overzealous black power retards and SJW's. Shit, even the radio ads illustrate this in less than a minute. Once again, you disparaging something you don't even understand.

>call a show "ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG"
>act like a condescending douchebag when niggers get estranged and irritated at the title

gee, what are the odds

If that's the case then why are liberal fans posting quotes from these black power zealots taken completely at face value?

These supposed "caricatures" are saying exactly what these people believe. They see this show as a platform for their ideas.

poe's law. you cant parody extremist ideas because someone out there believes it and many cant distinguish what is and isnt satire.

ex. the earth is flat

>why do idiots act like idiots
Good question user. I also never said they were caricatures. Really, torrent the first episode and see for yourself. It's got more depth than you give it credit for.

>extremist ideas
Those are mainstream Democrat talking points.

I'm seeing liberals posting that racism=power+pajamas horseshit from the show unironically, like it's divine wisdom that everyone should partake in. I really don't know where the supposed satire comes in when the rhetoric is identical to a BLM rally.

>she's really a hate-filled manipulative brat portrayed in the best light possible. But if we look as objetively possible, she actually phisically threatens people, lies all the time and goes out of her way to make other people feel miserable.

Shes a nigger user.

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE

violent leftists are celebrated by the media

Why is the child free cover there?

Some people just don't want kids.

destruction of the traditional family unit
whites being outbred etc

Stop having children, goyim

Vindicated.

> I really don't know where the supposed satire comes in
Watch the show user. It's right there.

Post it.

You can torrent it yourself user.

Lovely. Always happy for good TV

Post it.

it's impossible for a tv critic to dislike "black" tv shows. that's why atlanta and dear white people are hailed as the greatest thing on television since it was invented. not saying either show is bad, and i liked atlanta actually but only armond white has the balls to give a bad review to something like this and he only does movies.

>Starts her radio show
>says one sentence
>takes 2 mins to talk to her friend
>says another sentence
>talks again to her friend again for 30seconds
Why would they let her on air if she's not going to use the air time?

Post it, pussy. Back up your claims.

and fuck KFC

Problems?

Wait, wasn't it Berenstein?

It's funny that this keeps being pushed as a power move

You do realize it's a deconstruction of SJW-types right?

It's about some sheltered, upper-middle class black girl who constantly shits on white people, so people decide to start fucking with her by doing actual racist shit like wearing blackface.

You do realize that liberals are so far gone that what looks like satire and deconstruction to you is what they actually believe, right?

>parents are from Ireland and immigrated when to the states when I was 4
>I'm inherently racists and need to be punished for slavery

Remember when people thought Slayer was an actual santanic neo-nazi band? It's kinda like that

parody can't recognize parody, user.

Replace the white couple with a black couple and nobody complains because it makes more sense.

Yes, race mixing is good!

>ireland

Sup, nigger.

the people complaining about it quite obviously never watched it

it's ghostbusters 2.0

I just finished ep 2. What a great little show so far. Does it get better?

Fuck Beyonce and fuck black """"people""""

CHECKED

Hopefully studios will learn from yet another failure that they should drop the racist and sexist clickbait marketing if they want people to watch their shit.

>failure
Where?

White people too afraid to give a bad review to anything black

Moonlight, Precious, 12 Years a Slave. Lee Daniel's The Butler. No matter how depraved or stupid you get, white liberals will lap it up.