youtu.be/uedQ2Ys1gu0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it were chelsea la

>Scousers chimp out
>people die
many such cases!

honestly it's not rocket science

An italian stepped on a Liverpool fan foot and wanted to apologize so he said 'Scusy' leading to a misinterpretation from the scoser and the death of 39 people

Italians start shit, can't finish it run away
/match

Juventus won a CL final.

>belgian wallfells

The wiki article reads like fucking Phil Thompson wrote it.

>Approximately an hour before the Juventus-Liverpool final was due to kick off, Liverpool supporters charged at Juventus fans and breached a fence that was separating them from a "neutral area". This came after a period of hostility between the two sets of fans which saw missiles thrown by both teams' supporters. The instigators of violence are still unknown, with varying accounts. Juventus fans ran back on the terraces and away from the threat into a concrete retaining wall. Fans already standing near the wall were crushed; eventually the wall collapsed. Many people climbed over to safety, but many others died or were badly injured. The game was played despite the disaster, with Juventus winning 1–0.

>The tragedy resulted in all English football clubs being placed under an indefinite ban by UEFA from all European competitions (lifted in 1990–91), with Liverpool being excluded for an additional three years, later reduced to one, and fourteen Liverpool fans found guilty of manslaughter and each sentenced to three years' imprisonment. The disaster was later described as "the darkest hour in the history of the UEFA competitions".

According to God, 39 Juventus fans are worth as much as 96 Liverpool fans.

This doesn't get the coverage it deserves.

Attached: pepe_59.jpg (251x242, 19K)

I don't know but whatever happened it wasn't the fault of Liverpool FC and their supporters. They were clearly the victims in this case (as they were in all stadium related disasters).

It's most likely the case that the Liverpool "fans" responsible for this tragedy were actually members of the Sheffield police in disguise, clearly under the instruction of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Oh, and Hillsborough was definitely not caused by Liverpool fans sneaking ('jibbing') in without paying and therefore overpopulating and overcrowding areas causing a crush. They were the victims.

>Liverpool fans found guilty of manslaughter and each sentenced to three years' imprisonment.

laughable

they should be hanged

No idea. You never hear about it here because scouse rats are always the victims and the media love playing up to it.

>Tory
>Torino
Coincidence?

This.

We're too busy crying about the 96 and fighting for "justice" to be bothered with this, far more serious, far more evil, flat out mass murder.

I mean, in all seriousness and honesty, the club should have been shut down for what they did

Attached: heysel[1].jpg (604x356, 76K)

With a refballed penalty scored while people were dieing a few meters away

Sounds like Jewish justice to me!

It set English football back a decade. No one was interested in coming to England because of the ban from European competitions. Many of England's best players left to play in other countries. In the early 90s, Rangers were the best team in Britain.

post it

why did they ban all the other English teams though?

>Heysel accident
The only clear thing is that we need more steamed scousers

Attached: 1495483286047.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Scousers = jews

in the end the juve fans gave it large got wrecked then managed to pull a wall down ontop of themselves while they were trying to run away

and of course liverpool got the blame because the reality that uefa fucked up the stadium and wops cant fight dont fit the narrative

hooliganism was a national problem

>At approximately 7 p.m. local time, an hour before kick-off, the trouble started. The Liverpool and Juventus supporters in sections X and Z stood merely yards apart. The boundary between the two was marked by temporary chain link fencing and a central thinly policed no-man's land. Hooligans began to throw stones across the divide, which they were able to pick up from the crumbling terraces beneath them.

>As kick-off approached, the throwing became more intense. Several groups of Liverpool hooligans broke through the boundary between section X and Z, overpowered the police, and charged at the Juventus fans. The fans began to flee toward the perimeter wall of section Z. The wall could not withstand the force of the fleeing Juventus supporters and a lower portion collapsed.

>Contrary to reports at the time, and what is still assumed by many, the collapse of the wall did not cause the 39 deaths. Instead, the collapse relieved pressure and allowed fans to escape. Most died of suffocation after tripping or being crushed against the wall before the collapse. A further 600 fans were also injured. Bodies were carried out from the stadium on sections of iron fencing and laid outside, covered with giant football flags. As police and medical helicopters flew in, the down-draught blew away the modest coverings.

They were crushed, Nigel, there was no fight involved. I hope a drunk ruskie hooligan finds his way to Merseyside just to stomp your head in the concret.

Is Turin really that bad?

i love you lads

Protip: Belgian authorities fucked it up, with that old shitty stadium. The match was not halted because the whole city could have witnessed a big guerrilla.

Protip: Zbigniew Boniek "Bello di Notte" dives 2 meters outside the area, penalty given...

Fast forward to the end of the match, a few JEWe players pop up a bottle and start a little creepy party. You can see the whole match on JEWtube.

Attached: jewentus.jpg (673x400, 178K)

i heard Liverpool never won a premier league title after that #respect #karma #whatgoesaroundcomesaround

Fake news. Football only started in 1992.

Why is this board obsessed with Liverpool?

Mohamed Salah is the answer.

39 was not enough.

it was chelsea that done it

>Liverpool crush themselves
>It's their fault
>Juventus fans crush themselves
>It's Liverpools fault
Always their fault, never the victims

You faggots didn't even mention the police and the sun lying about the whole fucking thing I'm disappointed

>stones
>which they were able to pick up from the crumbling terraces beneath them
>The wall could not withstand the force
>and collapsed

>Belgian infrastructure

English football culture was vastly different in those years, you can find multiple instances of fans rioting abroad. Crushes happen quite often and more easily than you think.

I think it was built in the 20s and was condemned before being used for the final

why did they hold the final in a condemned stadium then?

Le Belgique are the soyboys of Europe.

Wasn't condemned just read a quote wrong from the wiki

They were also surprised that Heysel was chosen despite its poor condition, especially since Barcelona's Camp Nou and Bernabéu in Madrid were both available. Juventus president Giampiero Boniperti and Liverpool CEO Peter Robinson urged UEFA to choose another venue, claiming that Heysel was not in any condition to host a European Final, especially a European Final involving two of the largest and most powerful clubs in Europe. However, UEFA refused to consider a move

Quite interesting to read the accumulation of fuck ups that led to it

wrong thread my friend

it was avenged threefold

Attached: football juventus-liverpool0405.jpg (460x276, 98K)

It's embarrassing really
youtu.be/uedQ2Ys1gu0
Imagine losing 7 out of 9 finals and on of the only 2 you won it's thanks to this.
They even celebrated te win with popping bottles and all that while there were dead people around them. Great stuff.