If he's lucky.

>David Spade will be remembered
nah

kek

he will be remembered for making fun of Eddie Murphy
youtube.com/watch?v=SMoJA30WF84
Murphy was assblasted for years

he will be remembered most for killing Phil Hartman

Granted none of this is high cinema of course, but had he of made better choices he probably could have stayed relevant another decade like Mike Myers. Had he of nosedived into the cesspool deliberately, he could probably have fame on par with Adam Sandler.

But I'm thinking he didn't want to be known for the type of ultra low brow shit so he ducked out of the scene.

That's a shame because he has some pretty solid comedy chops. He was great on SNL. Just as great as Farley, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, or Adam Sandler. He should have been utilized by Hollywood better.

But he's basically known as Chris Farley's comedy partner and the actor in Joe Dirt, and that's it....

Thread about actors who will be remembered for one role?
One-hit wonder thread.

but Joe Dirt 1 was kino OP

holy shit, comedy was horrible in the late 90's

he was on that show....about a fashion...magazine?

Who?

I unironically enjoy both Just Shoot Me and Rules of Engagement

Just Shoot Me

Someone who only got famous because of a funnier friend, like most of the SNL alumni.

Lies, nobody was ever funny in history of SNL.

At least he was great for that one role there will never be a better Garth.

You know, I was about to start typing out some examples of funny skits, but then I realized the stuff I laughed the hardest at were bloopers. So the cast fucking up their job was the funniest part to me.
Huh.

Joe Dirt is funny as fuck though. Shame the sequel was ass but at least that was expected.

>that one role
Nah dude Master of Disguise was an underappreciated masterpiece for sure

it's weird how much these guys suck in their most famous work

reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield, all his movies suck, but his standup is great. Same goes for Spade, he's funny on normmacdonald podcast and Larry Sanders show, yet sucks in anything big.

>he's funny on normmacdonald podcast
So he's good in conversation, but being funny with friends doesn't necessarily translate to stage or comedic acting.
Jim Norton is a good example of that. He's a great reactionary guy and he plays off whoever he's with so the conversation is funny, but his actual stand up is god awful.

David Spade was great in anything with Chris Farley.
Also he has 40 million dollars. Fame probably isn't his greatest concern

David, Spayed

David's paid

this.

I gots the poopy on me...this was a great movie...

wrong show. you're thinking of Andy Dick.