ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

>Dat Sandman scene

Which Sandman scene?

It was really weird seeing Peter being nice to black people, the symbiote made him do strange things.

Yeah, fuck you.

The one where he tells Spidey that he is trying to avenge his dead daughter by killing niggers

I still think Sony's best chance is to make Spider-Man Multiverse where Maguire meets Garfield and Holland.

IIRC they actually spent a few years animating that. They started before SM2 was released, even.

did this started the emo-'culture' that time or that influenced the movie? Goth 'style' or more likely attitude would've been less cringey than that what they end up with.

then again, it wasn't really emo (all-black and sad), but only all-black and confident which would be okay, but added him being cringely happy. jesus that scene is horrible

Your post is retarded. No it didn't start emo it came ages after, emo originally was from shitty bands.

I'm not surprised, it's one of the best looking sequences in the trilogy.

I'm pretty sure the emo scene was past it's peak by the time this movie came out. Peter didn't even act like an emo, just like a cocky jerk. It's all about the hair.

One of Bay's best.

Objectively good and entertaining

Since they are releaing an extended cut, this movie is going to be amazing

its actually 2 minutes shorter according to amazon.jp

Hopefully they cut out the venom subplot and filmed a better ending.

rumor is they cut 17 and added 15 minutes of stuff like pic related

they should of cut the whole movie

I liked the Sandman scene in Training Day

Damn Raimi

What did Sup Forums thought about this great flick ?

I liked the design of Venom, but thats about it.

This movie is a step down from other Raimi capekino but still way better than anything Marvel or DC shits out.

oh shit I was about to post this

This. Despite amount of the crap executives forced him to put in, the emotional core of the movie remained not only impressively intact, but executed with a level of sincerity the MCU couldn't even hope to touch.

The scenes of Harry cucking Peter are still entertaining to this day.