The great debate

the great debate

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's none, cristiano is better and I'm a messifag

there's none, Ronaldo was better and I'm a CR7fag

This

Are you guys blind or something?

ronaldo? more like ROTUNDO lmao

(messifag here btw(by the way))

Ronaldo could shoot, pass, dribble, score, and was a tractor

Cristiano is a fairy king tap in artist. Maybe compare him to Lewandowski or something.

i think ronaldo (real madrid) is better

R9 for peak, CR7 for longevity

>muh reddit highlights against osasuna

Substance over style, cuckboy

Ronaldo was a fucking beast, he destroyed defenses like it was nothing, sadly that same skill made him receive way more fouls than either CR or Messi and his legs gave up to soon.

I think you mean the steroids

No, we are not, Ronaldo had the greatest acuracy but Cristiano has been able to score more goals every year
Yeah we all saw Ronaldo score in the final against Khan and against Manchester but Cristiano has done similar things every year

ronaldo (the real one) has scored more goals so he is the best TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I remember fatnaldo having a particular way of shooting, the ball always seemed to hit ground before entering the goal, it was effective but ugly.
Was it just me?

one has 15 seasons being elite, the other one had 15 months

What has the world come to when a stiff robot that taps balls in is being compared to player like r9

for me it’s the one with more appearances, more trophies, and a better goalscoring ratio

This. Fatnaldo is more legend than player, which is what happens to anyone who plays well but has a ton of injuries, he became a bunch of media "what ifs". Cristiano is a much better player, complete, competent, not to mention football evolved a lot and he kept up with it, best longevity I've ever seen in a player.

If you want a player to deliver, it's Ronaldo, he's always there when you need him. If you want pretty dribbling against Levante and Ecuador then guys like Fatnaldo, Messi and Ronaldinho are your pick.

This

Penaldo was much more successful, but as a player Fatnaldo was superior.

have to say ronaldo, or my father would beat the shit out of me

In terms of natural ability it's debatable. In terms of who's the better player, Cristiano easily.

Funny, cause Penaldo stats are also inflated for playing against yours Ousanas, Granadas, Mallorcas.

Why is cristiano more complete? R9 could shoot with both legs, fast as fuck and dribble past everyone

Real Ronaldo never had the service PK7 has enjoyed
It's not even a debate, Real Ronaldo >>> Aveiro
and the galacticos played like shit. Put Real Ronaldo in this team and it's over

>your image

Attached: Batman.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>implying post-injury Ronaldo was better than Cristiano
Now I know you're trolling.

I wish I could understand why people think that CR7 is that good, the guy barely create any plays, he just waits for the ball in the area everytime, how can anyone say he is better than Ronaldo is beyond me

Cristiano is better at everything.

>If you want pretty dribbling against Levante and Ecuador then guys like Fatnaldo, Messi and Ronaldinho are your pick.
dude, fuck you

Objectively correct

Did you start watching football in 2017?

Cronaldo has score lots of goals outside the area

>Figo, Becks, Carlos, Zidane, Raul, Guti

Yeah sure you fucking yank

Call me when Ronaldo (the huehue fag) win 3 UCL's.

you mean 4 ucls

Yeah right...
youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY

Call me when Cristina win a WC

if it's so easy why no one else does it?

zidane himself considers it a disaster you fucking casual paddy who thinks reading those names means anything
>becks
lmao

You realize that hes 33yo there, right? He has a whole carreer with manchester playing as winger, top assister of all time in UCL...

Youre dumb.

>2002
BR wont do that again and you know it.

No one else has billion euro teams built to provide tap ins for a player. When Messi was a 9 he was shitting on everyone and still providing more

The only yank I know is yer mum on me cockles, O'Brien

that shirt had a nice pattern, if only the home kit had it too

yes poor little barcelona city and psg don’t have enough money to do the ever so easy tap ins

Rolando was under Messi shadow for like 5 years in Madrid, only when Real started to having an more than amazing team he won shit.

>only when Real also became stacked did he begin winning like Messi did with his stacked team

EL FENÓMENO

only when bale came and atletico start choking

yes barça was stacked after geting deco and ronaldinho out

>xavi, iniesta, busquets vs lasanna diarra, esteban granero and xabi alonso

Yeah, real fair.

Anyone who says that fat tranny fucker was better than based CR, is either a brazilboo or a nostalgiafag who most likely didn't even see R9 play and bases his opinions of the Football Bible on facebook and yt compilations.
Also, they're a faggot.

This.
Ronaldo used to fuck trannies, btw.

I'm almost 40 and in his peak R9>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cristina, hang yourself faggot

>I'm almost 40
Jesus...

i like Ronaldo more

>cristina
This nigger using the american flag to shitpost. Fucking nigger.

Think about this, my life is settled and passing the time. You're in the prime of your life and are wasting it here instead of living an exciting youth
Jeez...

>almost 40
Shit, i'm 24 and i tought i was too old to be here. Pathetic

Please, elaborate on how Cristina game is superior to Ronaldo. Hard mode, don't mention his goal rate.

I came here for like 20 mins before heading to bed. Don't try to deflect this, you're approaching 40s and still on Sup Forums. Doesn't get any sadder no matter how many times you "no u" at it.

>Cristina
Fucking Brazilians

>24
>Wasting his prime here
Pathetic indeed, spic

Now you know how annoying you people are when the argument is Messi vs cristina even though it's not much of a debate

>I'm almost 40
How did you adapt to modern Sup Forums? I'm 29 and I have to remind myself that the average shitposter was born in 98/99.

Yeah yeah of course you're barely here. Keep wishing, kid. Keep pissing away your youth on Sup Forums

peak vs longevity

give me the brightest star, i don't care if it burns out quicker

>keeps throwing NO Us even though he just admitted being on here in his 40s
Whatever helps you cope old man.

I'm Spanish tho lol

Why the fuck are you even Ad Eminem him? What does this have to do with anything? Fucking teenage faggots.

>Ad Eminem
Chuckled

I rarely post but still lurk, it's hard with 20 similar threads these days of the same GRUG, JUST or whatever other garbage they keep recycling

It's simple. Would you rather spend the time when you're young and full of life here or would you rather spend your days when you're past it here
My youth was nice but keep seething, kissless virgin

Can't decide between this and the "jews did this" desu

Attached: fatnaldo.jpg (625x480, 66K)

>98/99
More like 01/02.

>kissless virgin
Keep projecting old man, your insecurities are showing more and more with each post.

Nothing funnier than americunts talking about football.

>t.98/99
I'm also 20 years old, user.

/thread

Attached: 1520380714332.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Absolutely based. You can tell Ronaldo is a man ahead of his time, here he isn't only making fun of the subhuman gooks, but also of the numale soyboys who would, decades later, become attracted to them. He was also a pioneer in the trap industry.

messi

>Real Ronaldo never had the service PK7 has enjoyed

lmao total nonsense

Roberto Carlos > Marcelo
Salgado < Carvajal
McManaman > Vazquez
Zidane > Kroos
Beckham < Isco
Raul > Benzema
Figo > Bale
Guti=Asensio and < Modric

total nonsense to say current Real is more talented.

you're obviously a fat cunt burger that started watching football in 2016

t. didn't watch the galacticos play outside of youtube highlights
I bet you're the kind of faggot who thinks zimeme's goal against neverkusen was some magical feat
Also Ronaldo by then was post dead knee, prime Ronaldo created his own goals much like Messi does now
Go dab off a cliff

Anyone who actually watched R9 before 2005 knows he's better.

Played against better defenders and dominated at every level. Had no weaknesses. There's no argument apart from stats.

Lmao. This fucking kid.
Die!

>He was also a pioneer in the trap industry
kek

I'm not even the guy you're replying to, but prime Fatnaldo wasn't actually fat. His prime is clearly his barcelona + first two inter years. The fact that he was able to come back from that injury and still win a BdO and a world cup is amazing for the simple fact that he was half the player he was preinjury

Preinjury Ronaldo never had even close to the service Messi or C.Ronaldo had. Hell, none of the other GOATs did because teams weren't as stupidly stacked as today

Maradona played with Napoli ffs. Of course his stats aren't gonna look as good.
You slot either prime Maradona or Prime Fatnaldo into modern Barca/Real teams and they'd have stupidly godlike numbers too,

t. 15 years old. first football game watched: USA v Belgium 2014 WC

Funny cause Madrid was not his peak, Barcelona/Internazionale Ronaldo was.

Exactly. Just like anyone who has watched Messi and Cristiano know Messi superior

Attached: goat.jpg (2385x1920, 1.86M)

Like napoli was poor

The one who won a champions league

All that devotion into making that doesn't change what legends, future legends, peers etc all say
Please wash your hands before picking my strawberries, Juan

i watched ronaldo.
i'd rather see one ronaldo dribble than a cristiano hat trick. dude was amazing. the phenomenon.

i was expecting an american flag desu

>el colimbiANO cocaina goblina de bogota

YOU.DO.NOT.FUCK.WITH.DINHO.

Praise Dinho everyday

There's only one Ronaldo, doesn't matter how many goals or trophies Cristiano gets he will always be a pretender to the throne

Attached: 09787137-9D2F-4BC7-B61D-D3EB1FBA0A12.gif (375x274, 1.75M)