White women Sup Forumsack

You white men are such fucking hypocrites.

Always shitting on us white women for dating men of other races while statistically white men are more likely to date out their race than white women.

You forgot the colonial era???? When you were raping ever other women in world.

I can't stand white men on this Sup Forums....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y83l9TNgQS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Semen is very cheap and plentiful. Wombs and mothering are very expensive.

It's therefore almost no investment to impregnate a black woman. Even white semen isn't worth anything. But wasting a white womb?

Shut your cunt hole whore

Don't let these weaboo faggot nerds get you down. Go get yourself a man that values you, race is insignificant. Your happiness is more important.

I just vomited like I'd ever let a nigger,sand nigger or shit skin touch me.

Average Australian slag:

youtu.be/y83l9TNgQS8

>You forgot the colonial era???? When you were raping ever other women in world.

That was only Spaniards, who aren't even White.

If one man has enough stamina he can rape/have sex with several women each day, and impregnating them, while still settling down with a woman. Hypothetically he could have hundreds of babies. A woman however takes 9 months before birth and has a high chance to die while giving birth. Furthermore they are often tied down by the babies they have. In other words the white men din du nuffin wrong.

Underrated post.

Tits or gtfo! You know the rules.

past era =/= us

you are currently fucking niggers for what reason?

Bitch, gtfo, you clearly know nothing.

And don't bother answering unless you respect the rules. Tits or gtfo. So you can basically just gtfo since you women never respect rules.

Rate then and yes I'm dat crazy.

I'd give them a solid 7/10. Personally I'd say go date whoever you want, but I'd suggest adhering to classism rather than racism in your choice. The bottom of the barrel is the bottom of the barrel no matter how you look at it. If the guy is well educated and financially stable, it'd be better to go with him as opposed to the lower class. Down there you have your more stereotypical races, rednecks, thugs, crazy church goers, etc.

you dont look white to me

I vomited just from the comment

Let's see them titties or get the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

Timestamp, dipshit

>you
How did you know it was me? Ask me anything.

T. 300 year old man

Cuck

>white
>no timestamp
>tumblr filename

White men tend to date asians which are much better than blacks on average.

And with better I mean: about 20 IQ points and 2 sd family stability.

To ensure a familly:

Men have to fuck the right one. If they fuck the wrong one; no biggy.

Woman have to fuck the right one; if they fuck the wrong one their life is fucked.

It might not be fair, but that's how it is. If for a fetish you fuck a someone of a race who wants to get white women pregnant to prevent white babies, then you're left alone; deal with it.

Don't listen to this bitch.

I'm a white woman on pol and I do not share this opinion.

Op- shut the fuck up. Go suck nigger cock if you want no one is stopping you.
Also "have you forgotten when you were raping..." Uhh pretty sure none of these dudes ever raped women all over the world.

Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do women and black people always try to guilt people for the actions of their ancestors? That has NOTHING TO DO with the people who are alive right now. There is no compensation to be had.

I have a hard time believing you're a white woman.

Looks like you are engaged at least not sure if wedding band

Nice post.
Now let's see them titties.

>Always shitting on us white women for dating men of other races
its not just that

I'm not going to post nudes that is degenerate behavior sorry

Lol dude were men were allowed to. You're a woman, you listen to what we tell you to do.

White men are still hypocrites, fucking women of other races than telling white women to not.

Ugh. Fine. I guess I'll do it:
ATTENTION:
Do not forget to sage shitposts! In order to do this, type the word "sage" (no quotation marks) into the "options bar" before submitting your post. This way, you can mock garbage threads, such as this one, without bumping them up to towards the 1st page of the board. Thank you! Have a good one!

Only weird white men do that. I have a white girlfriend

Duh? Why are you throwing a tantrum like an infant?
Black slave owners used to rape their slaves despite thing if if then as sub human. Men literally fuck actual animals in some countries.

this isn't new news, and I don't know why you even care about the opinion of white men so much in the first place. I don't want to mix my race because I am only attracted to men of my own race. If you want to race mix then just ducking go ahead. Who gives a shit what white men say, they can't actually stop you.

Additionally, the majority of white men who are not if favor of women race mixing are also not attracted to women of other races. You said that "white men are the most likely to race mix", but that isn't the group that you're talking about, because most white men are also probably OK with women race mixing.

We're talking about pol users, the majority of whom are AGAINST women race mixing and ALSO are AGAINST men race mixing.

You're applying a statistic that was taken for a wide group of people and applying it to a tiny subset of people who do not reflect that statistic

>You forgot the colonial era
yes because NOBODY WHO FUCKING LIVED THROUGH IT AND IS STILL A LIVE YOU DUMB CUT

no i dont remember when i was raping women but i remember you being a whore with abdul and ahmed

Protip: Women don't post on Sup Forums, and the ones that do are trannies. We ask tits or gtfo but frankly it should be vagina or gtfo, because trannies can have titties too.

I meant "white" slave owners.
Like white people who owned black slaves.

? You think trannies are more likely to identify with a conservative republican ideology than a woman is? Really?

nice reading comprehension mate

Still don't understand where I misread.

That person said hat women don't browse pol, and that the only ones that do are trannies.

Because he mentioned "trannies can have boobs", he implied that the trannies were MtF aka biologically male.

He's saying that a Biologically male person who heavily aligns with the LGBTQ community (typically liberal) is more likely to post on this forum despite it being conservative and pro republican than a woman is.

I find that unlikely, as I believe it is much more likely for a woman to have conservative beliefs than a transgender MtF to have conservative beliefs.

What part of that assessment was incorrect?

Mentally handicapped landwhales do post here occasionally.

FPBP

I'm a trans Trump supporter ;-)

When white men were raping women in the third world, they were still having children with white women, they were just making the world more white. Which is good.

Now the opposite is happening, which is bad.

>Colonial era
Raping, not marrying, if you rape your genes are carried and you assert your races dominance over the conquered peoples.

Actually having a relationship is a whole other level boy

White men date high IQ Asian women.
White women date black apes.

real tits now ty

>W-white m-men are still h-hypocrites.
You are a faggot