Is Carnivale kino?

Is Carnivale kino?

yes

Ultimate kino

What's it about? I know nothing about it other than people say it got cancelled too soon

only a pleb would have to ask

try reading the wiki mongoloid

abso-fuckin-lutely

the season 1 climax is incredible

What movies/series are creepy-carnivalkino ?

I don't really think of Carnivale as creepy carnival, it's more just shit happening around it.

yeah

too confusing to explain in a post, but basically every generation there is an avatar of good and an avatar of evil. Each has powers. There's also avatars of various tarot card characters but they are pretty minor and often don't have much power.

TV can't be kino

>>Germans dont make tv

KYS AMERIKAN

Kino is cinema

I saw part of an episode when I was a little kid and it was a paralyzed chick getting raped or something. Anyone got a link?

I really like its soundtrack

Let's shake some dust!

Yes it is, and I loved that show back when it was on. The Leftovers of it's time.

please don't ever compare carnivale with the leftovers you pleb

What is the leftovers? Would I like it if I liked this?

only if you're a pleb

Why not both are pretty well liked and popular weird shows?

What level of pleb? Is it Fargo level?

Yep and you never hear anyone about it because everyone is a pleb who only follows Netflix trends

Really? I've heard about it a lot.

carnivale has a deep mythology with well drawn out characters and incredible atmosphere. it's storytelling is also subtle and deliberately paced, slowly unraveling as it progresses. all thought out before the first scripts were even written. leftovers has none of these things. lindelof keeps things vague and unanswered cause he's a hack.
probably around that level yeah

Please name 5 good german shows

>lindelof keeps things vague and unanswered

This is wrong though. There are obvious religious connections that seem to be paying off in the new season. But we'll just have to wait and see for sure.

i just want more space operas

kill yourself you pathetic faggot

>The Leftovers of it's time.

Tatort
Schwarz Rot Gold
Alpha 0.7
Deutschland 83
Der Clown ..for keks

Carnivale has the deepest lore of any show.

I've always wanted to watch it, but I don't want to be angry / disappointed at it's cancellation if it's really good, so I've just avoided it.

How do I improve my memory?

Dumb reasoning. I bet you avoid getting into relationships all your life because you think, "Well it's just gonna hurt when it's over, so I won't bother in the first place."

the show has a satisfactory conclusion but if you're a pleb don't even bother.

>if you're a pleb
TSCC was good though
It was good

>HBO still own the rights

Please do something with the universe. I'd love a prequel about Scudder and Belyakov's time as Avatars. Could really add a lot to the lore that Carnivale failed to deliver on due to cancellation.

>Tfw no more Clancy Brown hate speeches

did you watch earth 2?

I might have too. But you're going to have to sell me on the premise.

It is a heart warming show friend, it brings all the peoples together and they all face struggles which they overcome and to top it all off it is 90s scifi
rebecca a cute

>Deutschland 83

I thought that was made elsewhere, I might be wrong though.

That's what I always found weird. People go on about how it was terrible that it was cancelled, but I thought the ending it had was fine.

My complaint about S2 was that it throws all the ambiguity of good or evil and which Avatar to root for out of the window. There was some rushed things towards the end which I thought felt off but I loved all the episodes exploring Ben's family history and things like that.

I would say it was obvious from the start though.

Why was he such an asshole?

Because he's Avatar of Darkness, you kind of have to be an asshole in a lot of ways.

Now onto the subject of Scudder, was he a kind man who was thrust upon a terrible power or was he just a coward who couldn't run away from his destiny?

Yes.

Cant say. A bit of both maybe.

What about Dekalog?

Are there any shows which have the same sort of feel to them?

Yes

Why has this aged so well?

God I miss this show. What the fuck did this get cancelled.

Yes and Tom Clancy is one underrated motherfucker.

Tom Clancy?

kek, don't know why i typed that
clancy brown

The look on samsons face just crushed me

Yeah, it's one of HBOs top 5 shows. But like everything good they put out it didn't last long because most people are plebs that want to watch shit like Game of Thrones and that gay teenage vampire soap opera True Blood

defeating the devil in a turn of the century circus.

Clancy Brown, dipshit.

Best side character

I'm surprised he isn't getting more acting roles but I guess he just enjoys doing voice work.

>We got Gollum instead of Brother Justin as Snoke in TFA
I think Brown could've been an amazing Snoke

unfortunately no, not really

Why is it filmed like a western when it's set in the 30s?

I think he'll get more, now that he's an old man he's got quite a lot of charisma.

Because its in the dust dowl depression era

>being this much of a pleb

Jonesy was a real human bean

Jonesy was a good worker.

Seriously the soundtrack is brilliant.

This is the only HBO series I haven't watched. Just seemed too gay.

I guess I'll try it.

>and then he did Game of Thrones

It's really good.