Pol is literally satire

I feel stupid. It took me over a year to realize that Sup Forums is satire. Hear me out this is probably the first 'pol is satire' post that isnt pure shitposting. Now obviously it's not everybody but im fairly convinced that well over 50% of pol is satire.

Let's say there's a thread with an anti-jew OP, most replies will be anti-jew and anyone who defend jew will be shit on.
If it's a pro-jew thread, most replies will be pro jew.

If it's a thread about a 'based black' everyone will go with it. If somebody say something racist he's gonna get insulted by everyone, everytime.
If it's a nigger thread, everybody will say how all blacks are niggers and they should all be enslaved or executed.

If the OP makes a positive thread about a personality let's say David Duke for example, the thread will be positive. If the thread about David Duke is how retarded he is, everybody will go ahead and insult him.

In conclusion, pol for the most part is populated by a bunch or LARPing faggots. The only consistency is Trump, and the right wing tendencies. In other words, this board is basically a republican board that isn't worth much more than an edgy subrebbit

At least I came here a couple months before Trump so I had the chance to enjoy the board a little when it wasnt complete utter shit.

saged

no

SAGE

>a fucking leaf

Just go get your lifetime shitposter's award from Australia already, you obviously deserve it far more than those cunts

those rose-tinted glasses of yours make you look gay

sage this shit

>Sup Forums is satire
Nice meme bro.

Sup Forums is totally consistent... you need to lurk moar, OP.

Here's a few arguments for you:

In conclusion, pol for the most part is populated by a bunch or LARPing faggots. The only consistency is Trump, and the right wing tendencies. In other words, this board is basically a republican board that isn't worth much more than an edgy subrebbit

How about you pull your head out of your ass and actually read into the topics. Sup Forums isn't a fucking echo-chamber despite a bunch of people acting that way, and I haven't seen one single thread where every poster had the same opinion.

And every damn American presidential election sees thousands of Republican threads, not just the current one. You absolutely fucking disgusting newfag.

>At least I came here a couple months before Trump so I had the chance to enjoy the board a little when it wasnt complete utter shit.

oh no a board about politics that's influenced by CURRENT EVENTS, what a fucking tragedy

If you want shitty flagposting and circlejerks, go to Sup Forums and never come back. It'll be for your own good.

Agreed. Sup Forums is satire.

>leaf post
>trips
Is this a Kek in disguise?

Sup Forums is a board of peace and goodwill

Lol

and this, boys and girls, is the mark of a troll.

>How about you pull your head out of your ass and actually read into the topics. Sup Forums isn't a fucking echo-chamber despite a bunch of people acting that way, and I haven't seen one single thread where every poster had the same opinion.

That is not what i said. I even mentionned several times 'not everyone' so I dont get that autistic reply. Literally feminist tier rebuttal

What im saying is pol have a huge tendencie to go along the wave and LARP according to whatever the OP is. I garantee you if I make a pro-jew and anti-jew thread at the same time, the first thread will be filled with nazi stuff and merchant memes and the second one will be filled with comments about how based the jews are and how they kill muslim and its good.

>And every damn American presidential election sees thousands of Republican threads, not just the current one. You absolutely fucking disgusting newfag.

unrelated to anything

>oh no a board about politics that's influenced by CURRENT EVENTS, what a fucking tragedy. If you want shitty flagposting and circlejerks, go to Sup Forums and never come back. It'll be for your own good.

still not related to anything. not sure why youre so frustrated buddy. go take a walk

sage

and here i thought the mark of a troll was spamming urrr durrr leaf

Your mother is satire

newfag

Protip telling a Nu-male cucks family member or friend it was satire or you were kidding will never work.
>Never reveal your power level

Well thought out, but wrong on a basic level.
People reply to threads they feel strongly about. That's all.
Your examples were wrong too. There is opposition in every thread. Like this one, Mr. Stupid Hedd.
Why don't you contribute substance? Probably because you're a leftist.

I wouldn't call it satire. 40% of this board are kids, 30% are NEETs from /r9k/ with no connection to reality, 20% are shitposters and trolls, and the remaining 10% are average people with diverse opinions.

But how do I know that THIS isn't satire?

Hmm maybe youre right at least in part. This tendency is so strong it's kind of hard to believe that people would so strongly go into threads where they expect only similar views. I guess it's possible.

Or maybe it's a mix of both. Some LARPing and people going into thread that share their view

>40% of this board are kids

not true. this board has an average age of ~24 according to any poll ever made here. in before you make up some stupid shit like ''people collectively lie to make the board look good''

the rest of your % is probably true though.

Whatever it is, it's one of a kind, and that's what makes it irreplaceable

Plenty of Reddit-tier places on the Internet, but only one /pol

Not bad for a Vietnamese basket weaving forum

Agreed, most people here are either angry beta virgins with no friends, or they're people who aren't normally racist in real life, but joke around on here. We mostly are for open borders because many of us believe there's only one race and that's the human race. I must admit though, Sup Forums doesn't get enough credit for how good the satire is here.

Sup Forums is the best place when happenings come.

I have to agree with OP

Theres no way people unironically support all the shit Sup Forums circlejerks to.

Nah, new Sup Forums is just another generic GOP echo chamber. Look at those fags in the Trump general, they literally just watch Fox and say how great it is that Hannity said something bad about the Democrats.

If Trump loses in November they'll all scatter and Sup Forums can go back to being whatever it was, until then it's just a bunch of useful idiots consuming whatever the teevee tells them to.

>I garantee you if I make a pro-jew and anti-jew thread at the same time, the first thread will be filled with nazi stuff and merchant memes and the second one will be filled with comments about how based the jews are and how they kill muslim and its good.
Do it. Take screenshots.

>Let's say there's a thread with an anti-jew OP, most replies will be anti-jew and anyone who defend jew will be shit on.
If it's a pro-jew thread, most replies will be pro jew.

no

>If it's a thread about a 'based black' everyone will go with it. If somebody say something racist he's gonna get insulted by everyone, everytime.
If it's a nigger thread, everybody will say how all blacks are niggers and they should all be enslaved or executed.

no

>If the OP makes a positive thread about a personality let's say David Duke for example, the thread will be positive. If the thread about David Duke is how retarded he is, everybody will go ahead and insult him.

no
I don't think you actually browse Sup Forums. OP is a faggot. Sage.

ill do it at some point when i feel like it and remake this thread wit evidence. im not sure why you need this though, there's proof of this every single day

>We mostly are for open borders because many of us believe there's only one race and that's the human race.

Hahahhaha, wow.

There's this word I'm thinking of. It starts with an S and ends with an L. Can somebody help me out? here?

i wish we could compare our browsing hour faggot

I genuinely believe that Trump will win though. Purely because of how unpopular Hilary is and how badly she chose her VP.

If Hillary wins though I imagine they'll just do what they did the whole Obama presidency. Watch Alex Jones complain about the NWO and circlejerk some more about how blacks and other ethnicities are destroying the fabric of western civilization

That shit annoys me.
>le based hannity :)
Are you sure he isn't just some kike looking for a paycheck? They wanna be "red pilled" so badly, but they're still stuck on Hannity and angrily watching Morning Joe. TV is a cesspool.

>there's proof of this every single day
Could you provide any right now?

read the first part of my post

>>get a president elected with historical levels of fury

>>i-its just s-satire guys

all I see is speculation and wild claims with no actual proof

(checked)
Yes (((this))) Sup Forums seems to be satire

i mean its pretty fucking obvious. just pay attention the next few days and see for yourself. Like I said I'll screencap a dozen thread and remake this thread eventually

>Like I said I'll screencap a dozen thread and remake this thread eventually
ok

Because people post in threads with opinions they agree with you fuckwit

LARP 4 LIFE.

Hi JIDF.

Sage.