What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Wanted the organization to see him as more than just muscle and boy did he get that.

pls be in season 3

le epic based black man!! x3

shit knockoff of malvo with embarrassing lines

he got shot during the malvo raid on the mafia

You got that backwards, Malvo was a ridiculous and cringy character that nobody would ever actually take serious but the writers turned him into a Mary Sue that always gets his way because "lol he's so badass"

Negro man was way more believable.

they shoulda never gave you niggas money

still pissed that Hesh never gave him that money

>Jew
>Doing what's right

Season 1 was reddit af. That fat girl and his bf. That hitmen duo. The Kay and Peele cameo. It was so cringy.

Season 2 was so good. Dodd and his family. Negro guy. Reagan scenes. Ufos. Todd from Breaking Bad.

Season 3 will also be reddit tier with MEW and Ewan McGregor.

Not a coincidence that good season took place in 70s while reddit ones are in 00s.

he's a black man in a 70s mafia outfit and desperate to be taken seriously as more than a low-level black thug, so he puts on airs and tries to seem educated by quoting literature
don't forget that one of the first times we see him is him asserting his authority over Skip Sprang by showing he can use a typewriter

neck yourself

the whole point of Malvo was that HE thinks he's "lol so badass demons red tide lmao" but in the end he's revealed to be just another sadsack thug who's a loose cannon even to his employers and uses his bullshit philosophising and sadistic experiments to justify his own behaviour as natural, rather than a breakdown of the Social Contract
we didn't descend from gorillas
wolves are pack animals and calling someone a lone wolf is supposed to be a pejorative, not an edgy compliment
Malvo is the personification of runaway neo-individualism and gets killed without fanfare by the forces of small-town goodwill

Autism

He had a goal, an ideal, and wanted to stop at nothing to achieve it. He even lost his best friend, Raymonds brother, in pursuit of it.

When he finally got it he realised he'd just sacrificed everything to be a cooperate shill. Thought it was one of the better arcs of that season and I hope they dont spoil it by bringing him back.

>tfw I can enjoy all the seasons of a good show without worrying about appearing "too reddit" to NEETs on the internet

I never said that I didn't enjoy the rest of the show, just that Malvo was a shit character.

It was less that and more that he was just an animal. Theres very little to what he does cause he lives off his own animalistic desires, trying to prove that his way of living is the way people should be.

And what happens to him? He gets his leg caught in a bear trap, like an animal. He then gets put down in the woods, his last "words" being an animalistic snarling noise.

The entire message of Fargo, I believe, is one of "We're better than that."
"It's only a little money", everything Martin Freeman's character does, how the "victory" in both seasons is spending a quiet night in with your family.

Jews stealing his hits

I mean
thats exactly what I said

>be a nigger
>act a nigger

yes i sure wonder what his problem was too