>Take the time to select all squares with cars
>lol nope try again
>Now select not all of the squares matching the description
>It's valid

>have to do three fucking captchas
>hit verify
>"connection with the captcha toaster can't be established"
>have to start all over

Google is trying to put those places into our subconscious. Wouldn't be surprised if this is land owned by Google execs that they're about to start selling.

>select all captch images
>click on captcha
>fades to white
>refresh
>still fades to white when clicked on

>it's a select around the street sign episode

>select all cars
>see a bunch of flowers and a lake
>can't skip
>select a few at random
>correct!

a board full of shitposts, i reckon

the holy trinity

I'm not the only one to have seen that multiple times over the last week right?
this one too. I see it like 1/8 times I post

>>that fucking gas station one where every single square looks like a gas station

I never get the middle one

Just remember that you're helping Google Cars drive better.

Picture captchas have been getting worse and worse since they were first implemented. It used to be fairly simple pictograms that you picked. Then it was more abstract stuff and real life photos. Then select parts of a single photo. Then that bullshit where you have to keep clicking them until they disappear. Then having to do all the above multiple times before it lets you post. What's going to be next? Complete the water temple before you can post?

Thank god for legacy captcha

>he posts instead of lurking

>he doesn't just select on square for the one on the left
Pleb

*blocks your post*

Legacy captcha pisses me off more, at least I can use my numpad for the 3x3 ones. legacy has constant "nmuvumwwn lkillikkilik" ones for me.

you just posted

plebs

Kek. I don't use that captcha but I've had them a few times.

Legacy is better but it talks to you (pic related)

;_;

good goy

1) I didn't know about the numberpad thing. Nice
2) Legacy captcha doesn't require you to use the mouse either. Tap over to the captcha box then press enter to submit. And the legacy captchas have actually gotten simpler. It's just words like zone, floresta, calle, etc.

you should sue google for emotional distress

Oh and the 4x4 ones you can use the main keyboard for but it's not as easy, I haven't learned it yet. top row is something like 6789, next is yuio, below is hjkl, bottom is nm,.

>What's going to be next? Complete the water temple before you can post?
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

>catch keeps making me click all images of storefronts until they disappear
>their replacements keep popping up as storefronts over and over again

You're programming their self driving cars, dummy. Teaching them to recognize street signs, read house numbers, recognize road signs, etc.

>click all the rivers
>some reload quickly
>some take a while to search and load a new image
>all the rivers are gone
>click submit
>you must click additional rivers
FUCK

I have just given up on those ones. I have to click through 15 fucking storefronts that slowly fade in, just for the captcha to tell me I did it wrong half the time anyway.

Just immediately submit, get denied, and get a fresh, less retarded captcha.

The "click until they all disappear" ones are absolute fucking bullshit. And half the time, I'll spend a goddamn minute trying to get the images of whatever to all disappear, AND THEN IT SAYS I DID IT WRONG AND MAKES ME DO ANOTHER ONE ANYWAY. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Picture captchas would be alright if not for those motherfuckers.

Also, remember when j00t said that captcha were just going to be a temporary measure?