Why doesn't friends have any gays or black people (besides ross gf from s09)?...

Why doesn't friends have any gays or black people (besides ross gf from s09)?? I thought it was supposed to take place in new york

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the show took place in a time where faggots and niggers weren't forced down everyones throats.

Not every group of friends has or needs a token minority/faggot

But they existed and the fact that there is not a single one of them whatsoever in 10 years of show, is clearly racist and homophobic

This.

What the fuck? Do you go up to every group of white people you see in New York and ask them where are the niggers and faggots?

Who cares about niggers? Even niggers hate niggers.

It does though. Not major characters, but background and minor roles they're there.

> is clearly racist and homophobic

On the contrary: including characters solely due to their race/sexuality is just as discriminatory.

I do.

I interrogate every white person I see and then punch 'em if I don't like the answers.

...for tolerance.

The pro-gay material was left for Spin City.

>YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE GOOD OL DAYS?
>I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD IN THIS ERA THAT I ROMANTICIZE BUT MY MEMORY OF IT AND THE DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN IT AND MODERNITY IS PERFECT

i just started rewatching and monicas coworker is a black lady in season 1.

Please point me towards any gay or black men in the show. And no, chandler's "dad" doesnt count. The kid that pretends to be in love with ross doesn't either (because one is a woman and the other aint gay)

Projection isn't an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM

fuck you

Off the top of my head

>blacks
Ross's gf in S9
Black girl Joey and Ross fight over
Joey's neighbour (MORNING'S HERE)
Joey's dance teacher
Guy who gave Chandler advertising job
Woman who Monica worked with in S1

>gays
Chandler's dad
Carol & Susan
Guy who Chandler works with in S1

There's probably more

>five years old
way to out yourself underage redditor

Two black women in 10 years of show. Literally only two of them as far as i can tell. Not a single black men? Not a single gay man? Keep trying tv.
The show doesn:'t need a gay black "friend". Just some character whatsoever during the 10 year run. They live in new york people. Not in the country. Making gunther gay would've filled the gap, and its not like it would matter at all to the show. The " in love with rachel" jokes were dumb and it would've worked with chandler or ross too

There were lots of black actors in every single show and movies from that era

Now thats a better attempt. Im still not convinced. Half of these black people arent fleshed out at all, could've been white, asian, old, a woman, and it makes no difference. Morning's here guy appears for like 30 seconds ffs.

And the gays... You see they're lacking? Carol and susan are a dumb gimmick from the pilot that they couldn't shake off. Chabdler's dad is actually a woman.

>Chandler's dad is actually a woman.

He was a transvestite

Played by a woman

Where were all the Hispanics too? Didn't see enough Hispanics. Or Eskimos or Polynesians or cripples or...children

How many niggers were there in Manhattan in 94? Gays were definitely in the closet at the time which actually makes Susan and Carol stand out a lot.

Also I've never been friends with a nigger or even known a nigger or even known anyone who knows a nigger and I study liberal arts.

I know you exaggerate but it only proves my point further. Friends was a very white american middle aged people's show

And that makes it evil.

>middle aged people's show
lmao no

they were jews

No thay was Seinfeld.

Was Elaine Jewish too?

Yes but the character was a gay man

Only two of them were jews.

Only Ross and Monica

>chandler's father was played by a woman

>no black characters on friends

Ross had a roommate named Marcel in the first season. checkmate

Well played.

Why cant they give chandlers dad role to an actual tranny? Or at least an actor willing to dress as a woman?

Everyone and their wife's son actually suprisingly weren't trannys in the 90s.

It was on NBC not UPN.

Nah, those people didn't exist in 90's NYC, they couldn't afford the rent anywhere.
Rachel was a JAP and she could barely afford it.