How do you feel about Israel, user?

How do you feel about Israel, user?

The source of the world's problems t b q h with you family.

thats an interesting idea, what do you mean by that?

Satans base of operations in the new world order

Love them.
Especially how their existence triggers the dickless.

I'm going over there ASAP, and not just because of this picture of those gorgeous Israeli girls, but because NZ is filling up with dickless stormcucks and muzzlovers

It doesn't surprise me that a moron finds it too hard to spell.
This is now an
>Israel. Fuck yeah.
thread.

They kill kebab and trigger leftfags. BASED.

But wait. NZ is about to get a flood of American liberals.
Soon, you'll be just like California lulz.

should come over bros. Go Israelite on those canaanites with me

yeah fuck this place, I give up. Too many haters now, not enough players

Black jews are beautiful, and we will all be sorry to see them inherit their birthright of Israel. Having our black brothers and sisters leave will hurt America because she will lose her strength of diversity, but America deserves to lose her strength because of how terrible she has treated minorities in the past.

I support Black people as the true Jewish people!

Guys, Israel is being denied the strength of diversity. Jesus was born in Israel, a country which boarders Egypt, which is an African Country. Once you realize that, you realize that Jesus was a black Jew, who was murdered by white Roman Jews.

Diversity is a strength, and I say that we stop racist, antisemitic bigotry against the black Jewish tribes (the "real" Jews by DNA standards). Stand up against antisemitism and DEMAND that the U.S. bless Israel with the strength of millions of her finest Black Jewish people!

They kill Paleslimes like no one's business. They're pretty damn based.

Now the diaspora Ashkenazi kikes, on the other hand, right to the ovens with 'em.

DNA PROVES that black people are the original Jewish people. We demand that the land of Israel be returned to black people and that black people are given reparations in the form of all moving expenses paid for in full if they choose to inherit their birth right of the state of Israel.

Stand up against antisemitism, promote the true Jewish People!

#MoreBeautifulBlacksInIsrael!

Zionism is a term used by Jews to support Jewish emigration to Israel because as the Jews (correctly) claim, Jews have always been persecuted, and always will be. Think about it for a second, who is the most persecuted group that you can think of?

You keep making fun of BLM for shutting down the toronto pride parade, for the Dallas shootings, for trying to raise their voices where ever they can, but we know that black people face NINE TIMES THE OPPRESSION as other oppressed groups.

Given this fact, why should we be upset at them for just wanting to have their voice heard?

What would you do think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white bois, you would be losing your shit! LOL

I'm sure that we're on the same page on this, so why not cool it with the anti-BLM shilling going on here?

Support Black Lives by supporting Black emigration to their birthright state of Israel!

its a religion, faggot.....

This
They move into the middle east and genocide the native population for +50 years, get Western support, give Americans some shit advice.
Not that muslims are justified, but do you hate the wasps,
or the little shit throwing shit at the wasp nest?

Their EOD unit is badass.
Their snipers are badasser.
Their MC snipers are the badassest.
They kill sand niggers who kill innocents.

we're not that bad I guess

I cannot fucking wait to get there, wonder if Bennett has any jobs going in hasbara

If you come to my country I'll shoot your black ass. We have enough illegal sudanese and eritrean dindus running around already

>because of how terrible she has treated minorities in the past
We treated minorities better than any other country, ever.
Fuck your miseducated feelings, user.

Give me gun, and land, and I clean up Judea and Samaria for you

someone doesnt know much about jews...

aight mate

Cant wait to visit with an army behind me as we cleanse the middle east of shitskin Jewish and muzzie filth.

>he fell for the white guilt meme

When will you realize all this MUH PALESTINE shit is about getting sympathy so Muslims overrun Europe and spread Islam. Like the prophet wanted.

I don't see them seeking out white groups to side with. Muslims instantly run to support all non-white movements.

>all this shilling for kikes

>"it's only the diaspora that's a problem" meme

Merkava 4 too stronk for palestinian enriched rounds

>They move into the middle east
They were already there, hon.

MMmmm, think Trump's America will have something to say about that, stormcuck. Now how bout you go back to poppin zits on your sisters buttocks

It doesn't matter who was there first, Israelites have the Moses Mandate

>australian
>an army behind me
>lulz

You obviously aren't a New Zealander. Fuck off back to israel you deluded kike.

>speling is hard and mom isn't here to help
>copypasta to the reskyou!1!

YEAH I'm sure the man who secretly sleeps with a book of Hitler speeches cares about you. Kek

>there are people on this board that don't understand the purpose of a containment country

Would be better if it wasn't real, but it's too late now.

Would you rather be a containment country, or (like Germany) a place where the overflow goes?

Better than the West who:
>supported Muslims in Nigeria over Christians
>supported communist terrorists in Rhodesia and knighted them
>supported communist terrorists in South Africa and gave them a Nobel peace prize

sounds like we got us a hard core nazi right here

how bout you take that tinfoil hat off, put down that joint and give your basement a clean for mummy?

“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.

Not really, it's just obvious you're the same poster that makes the same pro-israel threads all the time for no reason. You genuinely should leave NZ and go live in israel if you're going to shill for them so much.

nice work "joining the dots" there. You need to get back on those anti psychotics and stay on them. You don't have a beautiful mind

nah I'm planning to stay here and enslave goyim

>kick out sand niggers because their religion is unfalsifiable.
>brag about winning two wars with American equipment
>muh sheckles
Yeah no thanks

the first war was won with Soviet equipment. Get your facts straight

His mind is beautiful even if he is mental. Let's be more tolerant to mentally defective people.

You aren't enslaving anyone by posting on a mongolian knitting forum.

Ah NZ Jew shill. Do you get paid for this? If so, you're doing a good job.

>same poster that makes the same pro-israel threads
This doesn't matter. Threads slide fast. Sometimes you have to re-create them.

Think, user. Your feelz are no substitute.

no, of course not

No need to be one of those aipac loving americans. Plenty of your countrymen are wise enough to know that israel is generally a bad thing for all anglo countries.

someone post the double standards on Israel and white nationalism

Wasn't that in the 1940's-50's. Soviet and American equipment was pretty much on par. If not Soviet better, the T-34 is arguably the most influential tank in WW2. Anyway my point was they won the war because of assistance from superpowers versus sand niggers.

> Israel
> White

where does this meme come from?

Keep shilling kikerinos

yep

Gas it or glass it. Either is fine.

All backed by US industrial giants and European aristocracy. Yet so crap they had to invade poland for slaves

Keep shilling.

where is your nazi germany now? In the dustbin of history, with the rest of the enemies of Israel

could you please stop posting nazi images?

At least now the thread has some decent content.

look, give it a rest, we are trying to have a conversation

>oh no the jews have a state
>lets destroy it so they come back to white countries
>even though we hate all the jews here

You brought this upon yourself with your blatant shilling.

these guys are retarded, they think spamming images is constructive

Stormfags need to return to this board and throw you fucks in the ovens.

>morozov

how many of these meme girls aren't slavs or descendants of slavs

Why do you blame Israel for decisions Saudi Arabia made?

>can't exist in their own country because they cause too many problems
>can't exist in another country because they cause too many problems
Maybe a final solution is needed.

I think it's where all Jews should live. Wish my people were allowed to have an ethno-nationalist state.

this

Stop funding these jew cucks