CLG: Josh Rosen worked out for Browns and Giants
FA: Hurns says he's drawn interest from 10 teams
NE: Pats bring back ST ace Matthew Slater
CHI: Report: Cameron Meredith visited Colts
FA: Ndamukong Suh to visit Raiders Wednesday
SF: Sherman expects to be healthy by May or June
MIN: Vikings keep Kai Forbath on 1-year contract
FA: Jaguars cut long-serving TE Marcedes Lewis
NFL: Chris Ebersol, co-founder of original XFL, announced Alliance of American Football, to start play 2/9/19

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22844453/xfl-documentary-maker-plans-own-football-league

Attached: aaf-logo-black.png (398x280, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pgc.pa.gov/Wildlife/WildlifeSpecies/BaldEagles/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/FirstDownFR/status/930142278110281729?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=jiX3E06EzC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steelers will go 12-4 and lose in the playoffs again MARK MY WORDS

Anybody here ever listen to an album

>you now remember this play
>you now remember $cam not going all in to try and win the biggest game in his life

Attached: scam.png (1000x600, 591K)

I have listen to an album it is ok

No, I don't listen to music, I think it's a waste of time and energy.

What's an album?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Attached: ap.jpg (380x300, 22K)

If you ain't fighting for Jesus den who is doe?

Attached: 1521591979762.gif (444x272, 3.58M)

The negro is a timid beast at heart

that's efficient

rosen should be the #1 pick

Amendola: Gone
Gronk:???
Butler: Gone
Solder: Gone
Lewis: Gone
Belicheat: Feuding with owner and QB
Will this season be the end?

NO, Y'SEE AT NUMBER ONE I HAVE SAAMM DARNOLD, YOU'RE GONNA WANT THIS GUY: HE'S THICC, HE'S TRUNKY, HE'S A PLAYMAKER, BUILT LIKE A TANK, DARNOLD AT NUMBER ONE.

Attached: https___images.duckduckgo.com_iu__u=https%3A%2F%2Fusatftw.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F01%2Fcowherd- (1000x600, 106K)

Naw Brady will rise up and drag this sorry ass organization to another owl

>Tony Garcia cleared to die

deserved

Is there a way for me to give the good peoples of San Diego and Saint Louis their teams back?

Smile: Gone
Enthusiasm: Gone

From what I've heard, would San Diego even want their team back?

>St Louis
>their team back
>me resisting bait

>basketball team stolen by LA
>NFL team stolen by LA
>the only reason they don't lose their MLB team is because LA already has two

Do you think San Diego gets off on this? There's a word for it, what is it that i'm thinking of.... it'll come to me.

hes just doing what he has to to keep his insider access to darnold

he should be but knowing the browns he won't be

tru
But he ends up sounding like he wants insider access to Darnold's used underwear.

I listen edgy metal.

Attached: Dissection-Storm-of-the-Lights-Bane-01.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

what's an album

not if it came at the cost of a new stadium apparently

I didn't think it was possible for this fucking retard to be worse than Thompson, but he's done it.

Attached: Gutekunt.jpg (790x300, 55K)

>It's a "Patriots lose all their key pieces but still contend for the Super Bowl because they have Brady and Belichick episode"

queen of /nfl/

Attached: 5db248e17b80ea7a4e02688a9b6b049c79c201648f3dab960cb0cd2e13fd665d_0.jpg (1764x2332, 451K)

this

Attached: Best Emma.jpg (1555x2333, 475K)

>from Scottsdale
75% chance shes a huge cunt.

>ywn bite that tongue
why even live

she looks like a nice person.

Attached: emmas.png (1649x1001, 1.91M)

explain why the jets should draft rosen over him. i think they're both the most safe options but mayfield has that new york spunk that will make the jets relevant again he could be our farve.

Attached: 1508630916401.jpg (640x469, 39K)

Austin Bomber is dead
>they say thoughts and prayers dont work

Is it safe to say San Antonio is the most likely Texas city to get an NFL team now?
Inb4 San Antonio Chargers

Eagles are the best team and the best mascot. Snowing here in PA right now and this bald eagle is protecting two eggs. This is dedication.

pgc.pa.gov/Wildlife/WildlifeSpecies/BaldEagles/Pages/default.aspx

Attached: eagle on nest.jpg (1079x603, 273K)

nice

Attached: eagle2.jpg (650x433, 37K)

drive to houston.

twitter.com/FirstDownFR/status/930142278110281729?s=19

Name a player with more heart than Allen Hurns.

larry fitzgerald never got a ring with us and still stayed

Attached: Arizona+Cardinals+Training+Camp+bRjOWPAoO7Hx.jpg (696x1024, 207K)

that's not heart, that's being dumb

He’s a cuck who’s too old to be taken is why. It’s either Arizona or a 9-5.

Is it bad that I like the rules?

Teams will have 50 players on each roster, with some of those players selected by a territorial draft.[4]
Telecasts will feature no TV time-outs and 60 percent fewer commercials, with the Alliance aiming for an approximate real-time game length of 150 minutes, down from just over 180 in the NFL.[4][3]
All teams must attempt two-point conversions after each touchdown; there will be no extra point kicks.[3]
There will be no kickoffs; all possessions will begin on each team's own 25-yard line, the same as touchbacks in the NFL and NCAA. The team that would be on defense can keep the ball, in lieu of an onside kick, by attempting a scrimmage play and gaining at least 10 yards.[3]
The play clock will run only 30 seconds, 10 seconds shorter than the NFL.[3]

>Telvin Smith restructures his contract to allow the team to sign more talent less than 9 months after signing his extension

Literally the first Jaguars player to ever do this, kinda shows you how much they believe in what they're doing right now

Attached: gettyimages-870582862[1].jpg (594x360, 176K)

like hell it is, he'll stay here the rest of his life and live like a legend because around here he is. he's a football dan majerle.

yea, now hes old, 14 years later...

>scrimmage play

Attached: lolwut.jpg (800x610, 69K)

He's the oldest WR, and barely competent.

>believe in making the playoffs once and then dropping into obscurity for another decade

Why do teams use “advanced metrics” when “advanced metrics” tell them that fucking Sam Bradford is worth $15M a year?

It's a restructure, not a paycut, dumbass.

The gruden raiders part 2 will end up like the Jeff Fisher rams

Prove me wrong

>muh evil analytics REEEE

Those who cannot adapt will get crushed

What happened to last night's thread

>The Jacksonville Jaguars and linebacker Telvin Smith agreed to a restructuring of Smith’s contract, according to Field Yates of ESPN. The deal converts an $8 million roster bonus due to a signing bonus, clearing about $8 million in cap room for 2017.

woah

nah fuck off

*Belichick

shiet, rip tim brody

Attached: bradytobrowns.jpg (1046x1083, 126K)

>Marshawn Lynch restructured

She's the queen of getting this dick.

Fuck off t*rk

A hero we don't deserve talked about an album and mentioned huge Viet benis

u mad?

Attached: BEWD23.png (590x350, 463K)

Best

Attached: BE5F11D5-D3B9-43C1-9361-2584BA604B9F.jpg (640x857, 230K)

There was a huge thoughtful discussion about an album called Vietnam by the band Fortunate Son. Needless to say, /nfl/ was btfo

that's my QB.

Attached: 1516773716288.gif (476x266, 3.42M)

>it ain't me starts playing

Wentz would oppose muslims you roach

Shitposting until the very shitposters themselves started crying for janny and mod support. Needless to say, /nfl/ was only made better

>/nfl/ wasn’t ruled a board wide permaban
Not by much

because if you subtract injuries he is

I shitposted once, now I'm a neet permavirgin...
DON'T THROW YOUR LIVES AWAY, AVOID SHITPOSTING AT ALL COSTS

>[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
>[38] This is the first and great commandment.
>[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
>[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I'm not a muslim retard.

I shitposted once, now I'm fit and make over 500k a month

youtube.com/watch?v=jiX3E06EzC8

>cowboys at #21
lmao

Deuteronomy 13:1-3
>“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

2 Peter 2:1-22
>But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly

John 14:6
>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Would make a great album desu

wrong thread, whoops

Organized religion is cancer.

>less than 3% of the country is Christian
Sure thing

It was literally just one faggot talking to himself for over 3 hours straight. Fucker was posting every minute. End me if I ever get that depressing.

Sweety, that was more than one person...

Attached: 29BE76BA-0B3E-4EE9-BA6B-CD1BCED1EB79.png (645x729, 56K)

Are there atheists in Istanbul?

berds

Attached: 1DD140C1-554A-4E39-885E-034D4FC6452F.png (613x556, 63K)

Getting cucked by the church is literally the definition of being a brainlet.

Top quality shitposting

just bought this after watching these NFL CRIMINALS kneel during the national ANTHEM

Attached: DYSLwdiVwAAQALN.jpg (1915x1077, 478K)

>implying I’m a Cucktholic

No. No it wasn’t.

I'm also not a Christian but whatever. I love Wentz and i could care less about religion.

Attached: 00.png (475x694, 673K)

this desu
gruden's head is still stuck in 2008 and the "old coach coming back for one last ride" meme never EVER works out

Wentz doesn’t love you.

It's true for any organized religion. You can believe what ever you want, but as soon as you're letting other people tell you what to believe, how to worship, how to act, etc., you're a brainlet.

Yes, there are but due to circumstances people usually don't talk about it openly. I'm pretty sure most of them counts as muslim by government because there is a religion section in our birth certificates/IDs. You can remove that section in court but noone does that because you'll probably get flagged by government.

I fucking hate Erdogan.

Rams are trying to get Suh to sign with them. Good idea or bad idea?

He did nothing wrong

me too brother, me too.I just wanna leave this country even though i love it, especially my hometown.

>"Stand" fire arm
>made by a German company
oh the ironing