Do you think Howard should have him back on? Does Howard hate him?

Do you think Howard should have him back on? Does Howard hate him?

I think Howard probably likes him but Artie is a liability.

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/videos/robin-quivers-cancer-fears-howard-stern-show-sidekick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

howard doesn't care about anyone if you're not currently making him money. he won't even return phone calls to ex staff members. i mean fuck, jackie worked for him a long time and he didn't even invite him to his wedding but instead invited tons of celebrities he was barely even acquainted with.

he hates artie because he consistently lied to him and was unreliable even though it was great radio most of the time.

he'll never be back on, especially now that it's clear he's not actually sober.

I wish he would, but Howard will never have him back on. 0.0 chance. I wouldn't say he hates him, but there's definitely some resentment. on both sides.

i think it was 100% clear that howard wanted nothing to do with artie when he wouldn't even allow advertisements for his book to air on his channel. they wouldn't even take the publisher's money which is unheard of. i mean if you've ever listened to his channel you know they'll advertise fucking anything, like ashley madison for instance.

now that artie has gone public about his disdain for howard and the "redheaded cunt" that he hired to run his channels there is literally no chance they'll ever speak to each other again.

>howard doesn't care about anyone if you're not currently making him money.

exactly. everything comes down to money with Howard. I love him as an entertainer, but he's the an absolute piece of shit human being.

t. listener for over 20 years

>still listening to radio

Jackie's a bad example because Jackie is kind of a piece of shit. It's worse that he didn't invite Sal, but that might've all been a bit

I download mp3s if it makes you feel better.

I watch HowardTV reruns

The inevitably of radio shows seems to be everyone winds up hating each other

>Jackie's a bad example because Jackie is kind of a piece of shit.

I don't think Jackie is a piece of shit at all. Out of all the staff that have been on the show over the years, I would put Jackie near the top of the list for genuine good guys. That said, I don't think it was weird or out of place at all for Howard to not invite him to the wedding. I mean the used to work together, its not like they were close personal friends though.

Maybe when the current contract ends. Isn't robin dying of cancer again? I don't think she'll last till the end of the contract

I haven't heard that. But wasn't Howard planning on leaving the show if Robin died?

I guess he's claimed he's leaving the show 15+ times

It's a rumor at this point but she's definitely not in the studio for awhile, so it's pretty likely. You're right though, at the end of the day he's still a money-hungry kike, he pulled the same shit with artie when they were leaving for Sirius. Dude turned down a 10 million a year deal to remain with howard for 1/10th of ahat they offered him

radaronline.com/videos/robin-quivers-cancer-fears-howard-stern-show-sidekick/

>still listening to mp3s

Here is my two cents.

Howard definitely knows Artie throughout the years was taking drugs, but he definitely doesn't want to trigger him.

If there is anything drug addicts are good at, they are good at making you feel shit for trying to help them kick the habit. and they are good at manipulating your emotions so you will let them indulge more in drugs. I should know, my uncle was addicted to drugs and wasted his millions despite all our interventions. he lives as a greasy hobo now, and still makes us feel miserable because he blames us for his predicament.

I guess Howard doesn't want him on because it will be very awkward, like Jackie but 20 times worse.

Howard is definitely a nice guy, but his policy of if you leave, then just leave, don't come back. I mean, he put Jackie back as a guest

wtf, that's a dude??!!

yes. have some more

anyway, to add, Howard is a good guy, but like a proverb says, "Even Buddha can only be patient for seven times", he got burned by Artie's work ethic for so many times.

I mean he even gave a job to that super skinny coked-up comedian, which he promptly destroyed, and then even blamed Howard.

I guess Artie is feeling resentment because he can never reach back to the status, fame and money he has when he was with Howard. the same resentment Jackie had.

Why do you have such small pics of Kayo saved?

I'm on a fucking metered connection

However on the point of Howard, I think he is like Letterman, very good content creator when he is fighting against THE MAN.

Since Howard is on a very nice and comfortable position, he lost his edginess, which I like very much. I still play back all those Tom Chiasano bits. I think Tom Chiasano is the best wackpacker of them all. No studio boss would take all the abuse of Howard dished out on him, must be some kind of mental.

while it's true they might not have been close personal friends (though they certainly were friendly when he was on the show) the fact was that howard invited literally hundreds of people to his wedding and the list included dozens of celebrities that he barely knew like chevy chase. the fact that he invited all of them just because he wanted to be a part of their clique and not someone who had spent years making his show what it was is a little ridiculous.

Howard is controlled by Marci Turk like a fucking puppet.

is there a bigger sellout alive than Stern?

He's never going back on. Howard feared that the show wasn't good for Artie and that's why he initially stopped having him on.

The show has changed considerably in the years since then and they won't even let Gilbert on anymore, which is unjustifiable. Artie wouldn't fit in. He keeps talking shit on podcasts about Howard and the direction of the show. The whole thing just pisses Howard off.

can someone explain this pic to me

>I guess he's claimed he's leaving the show 15+ times
He needs to hang it up, the show is a shell of what it once was. It used to be 5 days a week for over 5 hours at a time, then in dropped to 4 days a week now its 3 with a full week off for anything that could be considered a holiday. Its clear he doesn't want to do it anymore and is just in it for the paycheck.

I only came in after during the sirius years but it seems like in that time he's become a serious asshole as a boss. Completely with layoffs and reorgs that are completely ignored from on the air conversations.

>So Mr. Stern called David Allen, author of “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” and asked for help.

Holy fuck he's some cheesy executive who reads management 101 self help books and then tries to change his business. Thats just depressing.

who was in the wrong here?

waiting for the day podcasts move to vorbis

Henry Rollins.

howard is barely popular any more

only east coaster listen to his show any more

egotistical and narcissist he advertised pod cast for free and didn't realize it when that one jew called him out

>Do you think Howard should have him back on? Does Howard hate him?
he doesn't hate him but he shouldn't have him back. He's a pathological liar and unreliable. As good as he was on the show, ultimately Howard would have had to dealt with his death on air and that's not something he wants

>I think Howard probably likes him but Artie is a liability.
yes, 100%

he didn't invite sal because sal oversteps boundaries and offended betho. She requested that he not be there

on the show he might have sounded lik ea genuine good guy, but behind the scenes he was an asshole. There's a reason fred, robin and gary don't like him either. There's a reason he's not on the show anymore and it's not because he was fired.

>but she's definitely not in the studio for awhile
there was a period where she wasn't but she's definite been in the studio recently. You could always tell when she wasn't there because guests would get surprised when she started talking.

is that a boy or a girl?

mike. Artie was right in calling him out as an angry closeted homo.

>I mean he even gave a job to that super skinny coked-up comedian, which he promptly destroyed, and then even blamed Howard.
wut?

I haven't listen to Howard in 3 years...any key staff left? i heard they have a new female director and the show became more sedated(thats saying a lot since it was already sedated)

key staff? robin is still there, barely supposedly. Fred is still there. Gary is still there. Howardtv staff got dropped a while back and so have pretty much all the howard news people.

are jd, richard,sal still there?

yes yes and yes,

JD just recently got engaged, richard is having a kid, and sal is still a piece of shit.

Sal overstepping his boundaries is almost always an act

vibrators in both ass and pusy, sweet nectar running down her legs

it's hilarious that mike believed anyone would think he was straight. he admitted to crying at a madonna concert or something like that and he literally went to see 47 dresses while the super bowl was on.

the whole i hope you get aids and die thing was a little strong but high pitch mike deserved getting called out.

didn't he leave the show too? does howard 100 news even exist anymore or is that just another thing that howard got rid off? i haven't listened for a few years now.

honestly the worst part is that howard doesn't even come with the regular siriusXM plan and you have to pay like $20 a month to get his show. you can't even just subscribe to howard you have to get the regular subscription and the bonus channels which includes howard. it costs more than fucking netflix or HBO.

he also is so obviously phoning it in it's not even funny. he comes in and talks about all the content he's going to have on his channels and how he can't wait to take advantage of the new medium. now there's practically no content at all except repeats and bits from the archive. they fired all the talent they had procured and cancelled pretty much every show that was even somewhat decent. he's obviously just taken the huge budget they gave him to fill his channels with content and funneled it directly into his bank account.

i can't believe that girl is still with JD.

he would literally be an r9k tier kissless hugless virgin if he wasn't radio famous for being on the show. once the stern show ends i bet she divorces him and takes his money though i'm sure he doesn't have much since howard doesn't really pay his employees that well.

>robin is still there, barely supposedly
elaborate

Listen to Artie's recent interview, didn't hold back on his relationship with Howard and feelings towards the show now. I don't think there's animosity between them but they don't speak and he certainly won't appear again.

>I may be a loser junkie but I still have my integrity

Half joking but he's right. They used to mock the culture of celebrity media and now Howard embodies it.

>integrity
Lel not really tho

this. howard is a pure bastard through and through. and it's expected you already know that. probably one of the greatest cunts on this planet but thats why we love and hate him.

I just hope artie is doing ok, didn't he shoot up and attempt suicide? can anybody link to any bad blood videos between howard and artie

Well yeah, he was joking. But also making the point that comedians like him are a dying breed.

Was HowardStern+ArtieLang 1 tenth as based as Maddox+DickMasterson?

How long has he left?

He is 50, 300lbs and still on heroin and cocaine, smokes and drinks.

if he makes it to 60 i'd be shocked.

I am shocked he made to 40.

how the fuck does a smack/coke addict become that fat

He is even fatter now. Look at Crashing.

It's mind boggling. I mean he became so fat he looks like a Krogan.

>By "abstaining" from cocaine for an entire week (probably feels like forever), and using Fast Food as a proxy indulgence, until you give in.
I'm guessing.

Artie was the fucking worst

Hi Howarad.

i was a dope addict for 10 years and i was overweight. it all depends on how much money you have. if you have enough money that you can afford both food & drugs you don't lose weight. if you only have so much money and you have to choose between food and drugs you're going to choose drugs nearly every time if you're an addict.

artie has enough money that he can afford to eat fatty food and drink hawaiian punch so he is still fat as fuck.

His mother is Italian and cooks him 4000cal meals every day. And he eats fast food for breakfast

Do you see a cock?

>won't even let Gilbert on anymore

This is what pushed me over the edge more than anything. Gilbert used to take over the damn show he was so funny-- his podcasts nowadays are great, still saying nigger, chink, kike like SJWs never happened.

you're aware he's a kike himself yes?