Why did you stop watching, Sup Forums?

Why did you stop watching, Sup Forums?

I didn't, his stuff is really hit or miss and more often miss when compared to his 2008-2011 work but it's fine for killing twenty minutes once a week

The Jack and the Beanstalk review was pretty good.

He stopped doing movie reviews and started doing shitty sketch rundowns of movies. It's not even a review just a plot synopsis.

I grew out of you. You were amusing in 08 and 09 but Kickassia made me cringe and shortly after that I dropped you. You're a talentless hack who only appeals to children.

Last "good" review was Inspector Gadget

Because Doug is shit.

I still watch him ironically at egg kara

i realized i could just watch the movies he reviews myself

Yeah but that would take you three times the amount of time to do so. He edits them down to their distilled essence, bridges the segments together with his commentary and makes jokes at its expense that sometimes get a genuine chuckle.

I didnt, honestly.

when he started putting up those shit 3 hour long amateur films instead of reviews.

maybe in his old days but his more recent reviews go up to 30 minutes. majority filled with unfunny skits, watching the movie gives me more entertainment value than his garbage videos

Skits

What is this? A Douge thread with no Eggkara links? For shame.

is there anyone actually there this time?

Yeah you're mom is here. We're all taking turns plowing her disgusting, yeast infected, herpes sore covered, crab infested pussy. It's great.

The worst parts of any review channel are always the sketches. End of.
RLM does ironic humor sketches with their mock podcast, and they're not funny in the slightest.
The best part of any AVGN video is when he's talking about the game, and if there's an overreaction, at least he's staying on topic because he's riffing on the subject matter rather than making some tryhard shit about fighting Bugs Bunny.
NC focuses so hard on his charisma-vacuum "actors" making terrible skits that his videos feel like high production cringe rather than a review.

If you're a reviewer, let the comedy flow naturally about the subject matter you're reviewing rather than trying to force your godawful humor in. If you were talented enough to make comedy, you'd be making fucking comedy rather than planting your fat ass in front of a camera and talking about other people's work.

>RLM does ironic humor sketches with their mock podcast, and they're not funny in the slightest.
The Nerd Crew is art.

I grew up

When he stopped using actual clips from the movies he's reviewing

before he 'quit'. I don't really remember exactly and I'm glad

I still watch him from time to time.
Though I don't think hes anything more than a film critic. He has some moments where he can be unfunny, but I don't mind.
I don't hate the skits. In fact, I think its better he stuck with those because everyone on the site does the exact same thing.
Demo Reel was fucking horrible.
Cinema Snob and RLM are better though.

He still uses clips. Just not on newer releases.