Why don't other countries support their local clubs? I'm tired of fuckin foreigners talking shit for our clubs...

Why don't other countries support their local clubs? I'm tired of fuckin foreigners talking shit for our clubs. they will never see what we see and will never feel the same for such teams.

so fuck off niggers

Attached: atomarporelculoqueestamosllenos.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vete a tomar por culo facha de mierda, seguro que eres del Madriz con media plantilla de extranjeros

the free market allows it m8

i liked francoist spain's flag desu

I only watch the sport since about a year ago, me and my college buddy used to get drunk and watch Barca games, he's a Barca fan himself, in his dorm. When I saw these guys, Messi, Neymar and Suarez first I knew that they were something special. I supported Barca since then and to my joy they even won the triple. When they faced Bayern in the semis I was anxious because I know how efficient the Germans can be in getting goals but Barca made them their bitch. Then in the final they showed the Italians that they're not the only ones who can play soccer. Their victory has even strenghtened my love for Barca even further and it was since then that I knew that I would remain a Barca fan till the day of my unfortunate end. And here's the problem: I really like this community and it's really good for soccer-related stuff, Barca-stuff too but as an American fan you sort of feel like a 2nd class citizen, people always talking about how Americans can or should not support foreign clubs even though my heart bleeds Catolan just like those of the Spanish Barca fans. I do not support such an attitude, we are real fans who support the clubs we love, some of whom might be successful but that's not the point, that's not the reason we fell in love with them. All I'm asking for is respect, please respect us, we are not worse fans, some of us might even plan to go see a match of our team in their stadium someday.

If only locals watched oilur teams we couldnt get the money to retain good players

Stop buying all the best foreign players then, faggot.

>hurr we gonna buy all the best spic talent from latin america
>hurr how dare you latin americans support our teams

What a dumb spic you are. If the Spanish league only consisted of Spanish players then literally nobody would give a single fuck about it.
Oh wait, most of the teams are mostly Spanish and nobody watches them. People only care about the big two

If leagues only had players from their countries, Spain wouldn't even be top 5. It would go
1.Brazil
2.France
3.Germany
4.Argentina
5.Italy

Too late now, you're fucked, your club will now gradually switch over to fawn over us and forget about you.

stop broadcasting your league and earning revenue from it, you fucking cancer

Attached: 14717393_1180512228677297_289019026636537856_n.jpg (1080x1080, 226K)

What a dumb burger argument. Spanish and German players are probably the best on average. Ridiculous amounts of top quality players are Spanish.

change Spanish/Spain for English/England and you're right

You don't just count top quality players you dumbass.

You have to factor in the good/great ones too. Brazil produces more talent than any other country. They have players in all of the best teams in the world. They have players in most of the high tier teams too. Then look at mid level leagues like Portuguese and Ukraine/Turkey/China and they're littered with Brazilians as well. And Brazilian clubs aren't so bad either, they beat Euro teams in the CWC every now and then. Its without a doubt the best non euro league, and is better than shit like the Dutch and Greek leagues

>Spain
>best average players

Best average midfielders maybe. They can't defend or attack for shit. David Villa is unironically their best ever striker.

There are like 5 Argentine and 5 French strikers playing today that are better than he ever was.

Why don't you get a job first Manolo?

>who is raul

Thanks for reminding me

No trebles
No world cups
No euros
Not top scorer

Literally who thinks Raul is better besides halal fags?

>tfw the burger is right

Are you hoping they make you an honorary citizen? Stop sucking up, its never gonna happen

>red objects on top of the red line
No thanks

ven y dimelo a la cara peazo hijoputa te hundo

I do support Rayo

kek

just little kids trying to live life on easy mode

My man.
Fuck off with your flag OP. I hope your house gets burned down by unemployed antifas.

In my country the average attendance of matches is like 150 people, we have ONE stadium (under 10,000 seats) the others are like school playing grounds.
Our best paid player in the league earns probably like €3000 a month (yes, A MONTH).
Apart from the TOP3, all the players have to have secondary jobs in order to support themselves and their families.

So do you now see why I support a club from Spain?
If I’d be Polish or Swedish, I wouldn’t give a sh!t about La Liga, Premier League etc.

Most of you Spanish faggots are Halalistas, not even you support your local teams
Kill yourselves

Camp Nou is full of silent Scandi and Jap tourists taking photos and filming everything. Looking at a Barca game the same way they look at Sagrada Familia. Dead atmosphere.

>2.France

Attached: 1487366948444.jpg (400x388, 50K)

At least they have a unique culture and interesting sights and locales for tourists to visit, you dirty Muslimdrid moor. Muslimdrid is unironically a decrepit shithole compared to cool modern Barcelona.

I'm from Barcelona you fucking stupid yank piece of shit.

>He doesn't want to live in Madrid
Are you not gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=TdniX2K8PPs

Sure you are Manolo, go cry more on TV about based Pep and his yellow ribbon

Barcelona is actually more liberal towards gay people etc than Madrid I think.

get a life m8

Franco fucked up spain in the long run. now they are all bunch of liberals

Attached: gettyimages-487212624-924bc0763ae087523fcf78cbbe73ac3980a33173-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 117K)

calla zampabollos, te saco dos cabezas puto gordo calvo retrasado

Don't most Spaniards support Real Madrid or Barcelona over their local teams?

How would it be any different without Franco, you know, considering how every other western european country felt for the liberalism meme way earlier than Spain/Italy?

Loco yo de gordo tengo la grasa que me quedo en el rabo de petarme a tu madre la cerda. Me come la polla tu estatura lanklett en el piso acabas morao

>it’s the chicano Barcafag

Attached: AF422A4C-7499-4B4C-AA03-320AA983CACC.jpg (179x318, 27K)

>mfw burger is right

Attached: mouth_wide_open.jpg (335x278, 14K)

lol

For me, its Mallorca

>tfw no Falange Club

Attached: 1521399948702.jpg (1200x1637, 123K)

Have you seen an mls game? They fucking suck. Now you spics, you fucking spics can play

Thank God I watch Bundesliga instead.

Attached: germanempire.png (557x605, 401K)