Should European countries hire Americans to roam their streets?

Should European countries hire Americans to roam their streets?

Yes. It is obvious that their countrymen and police are incapable of taking divisive action against mudskins and would need true operators to save them from their own cuckoldry

wouldn't that cost too much to invest in mobility scooters?

>Should European countries hire Americans to roam their streets?
For what reason? For more Deaths on the Streets?

> Should European countries hire Americans to roam their streets?

you already are considering how many military bases you got in Europe

OP's picture are the Americans that saved France from another mass terrorist attack, so actually less deaths on the streets.

THEN STOP STARTING WARS ASSHOLE

we were the defending force you ignorant leaf

go do some more reading before posting

Hey there was a British guy also, Chris Norman.

They already have enough blacks

We should perhaps hire some Americans to stabilize our unstable areas by force, but they shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets and rape our women.

1. Identify problem area.
2. Send in Americans.
3. Americans and the people who constitute the problem shoot each other. Either Americans win and the problem is gone, or the surviving thrash is so weak that even Swedish police can handle them.

I don't want to go to your country. I'm pretty comfy here in my country.

We can do a better job for half the cost kurwa

Dude wtf!?!?!? iv never even raped in my life, fuck you mother fucker! Just for that disrespect next Swede i fuck im not wearing a condom, i'm just going to taint a pale white swedish cunt with my potent, latino load and never ever give her my real number.

Listen up eurocucks. All you need to do is just stop being massive sucking pussies. That is all.

>1991, 1995
top kek m8

>not giving the British pensioner any credit

I'll do it but only if we are allowed to shoot the people who voted for your population replacement as well. What's the point of cleaning the blood up off of the floor if we don't tend to the wound as well?

The guy with the shaved head was the one that actually rushed the guy and stopped him from spraying bullets. Everyone else just jumped in after he took him to the ground.

But everyone here likes sucking pussies. Especially Michael Douglas

kek

How many people do you think can fit down a train carriage, there was actually about nine people involved but because he was in the right time at the right place he gets the credit. Plus they were all in their 20's and he was in his 60's so sorry if he didn't 'NANOMACHINES SON' down the train and knock the cunt out.

>Destroy the Middle-East
>C'mon guys we saved you

Thanks but we have already enough niggers in our streets.